Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? (555 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by CalmElder(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
This thought has flashed in my mind severally.
Imagine this scenario to really understand the implication of the question.
The man you know as your father, courted your mom, did traditional, church and court wedding with her.
She takes in, your "father" is the one by her side for the nine months, every time she needs something, maybe food, climbing stairs, a hand to rub her stomach, cuddling, he's the one.
He's outside looking for money to take care of his sweetheart plus the baby that's on the way, then he gets a call from mom that she's in labour.
The guy abandons what he's doing, and hurriedly delegates before rushing home, or pleads with a neighbour or family member to help convey her to the hospital if he's indisposed. He's not there physically but his heart is.
You finally came, he looks at you, holds you, feeling a rush of emotions, he hugs your mom, (as every sane man should) who is staring up at him from the bed, looking worn and tired.
He bought you clothes, bathed you, helped with assignments, employed lesson teachers, played with you, spanked you when you went out of line, stood up for you against bullies and your mom against family members (in some given situations, a sane man should), alienating some in the process.
He does all these from the cradle until you bagged a masters.
When time comes for him to sit back and enjoy his old age, your mom informs him that he's not your biological father.
He's devastated and heartbroken, he calls you and break the news to you.
You ask mom, she confirmed it as true. You are the result of adultery.
One day, a man calls to inform you that he's your father and wants you to come out as his son, that you can carry out DNA test to confirm it.
What will be your reaction if you are at the center of the controversy eg the child?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by Mokason288(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will disown my mother and still continue with my foster father.
women will always be women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by budaatum: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
CalmElder:

When time comes for him to sit back and enjoy his old age, your mom informs him that he's not your biological father.

One day, a man calls to inform you that he's your father and wants you to come out as his son, that you can carry out DNA test to confirm it.
What will be your reaction if you are at the center of the controversy eg the child?

First, I will tell that woman she is not my mother anymore for lying to me. Then I will tell that man to come and steal my DNA.

And I will worship my father like he is God so that he enjoys more than he could ever imagine.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by CalmElder(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
It depends

If he is Rich , trust me

My reaction will be different if he is poor

Imagine Dangote or Adeleke telling me his my dad grin

And probably my dad’s ex driver comes saying the same thing...

Trust me I will stab someone...

You’re freee to guess who go collect stab

Even if the idiot is Bill Gates, let him not come close because na confam beating e go chop.
If the man I grew up calling father rejects me, I will remain fatherless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by Legalcriminal: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
I will sue both of them for bringing me to this world through adultery and the worst part in this country like a hell.
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by toscolee(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
I will disown my mother and still continue with my foster father.

women will always be women.

I will do same.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by Mokason288(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
CalmElder:

Even if the idiot is Bill Gates, let him not come close because na confam beating e go chop.
If the man I grew up calling father rejects me, I will remain fatherless.
You a fooooolish person

Must you tag me to make your point?
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
in a situation like this, I'll go inside my room, lock the door, scream like who motor door press for hand then calm down.

this is the reason why I carry extra knife around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by budaatum: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:

You a fooooolish person

Must you tag me to make your point?

Why should he not tag you? Are you not the one who said, "If he is Rich, trust me My reaction will be different if he is poor", before you realised how silly you were and edited it?

Yes, he must tag you because his response is specifically to your own fooooolish comment which he thankfully quoted before you edited it.

Next time think before you post your comment.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by Remijuice: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
God forbid I be a victim of such abomination..
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by CalmElder(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
budaatum:

Why should he not tag you? Are you not the one who said, "If he is Rich, trust me My reaction will be different if he is poor", before you realised how silly you were and edited it?

Yes, he must tag you because his response is specifically to your own fooooolish comment which he thankfully quoted before you edited it.

Next time think before you post your comment.

You dey mind am?

Write in haste, repent at leisure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by InfernoNig: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
If only the man will be otedola or dangote bill gate I mean.
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
CalmElder:
This thought has flashed in my mind severally.
Imagine this scenario to really understand the implication of the question.
The man you know as your father, courted your mom, did traditional, church and court wedding with her.
She takes in, your "father" is the one by her side for the nine months, every time she needs something, maybe food, climbing stairs, a hand to rub her stomach, cuddling, he's the one.
He's outside looking for money to take care of his sweetheart plus the baby that's on the way, then he gets a call from mom that she's in labour.
The guy abandons what he's doing, and hurriedly delegates before rushing home, or pleads with a neighbour or family member to help convey her to the hospital if he's indisposed. He's not there physically but his heart is.
You finally came, he looks at you, holds you, feeling a rush of emotions, he hugs your mom, (as every sane man should) who is staring up at him from the bed, looking worn and tired.
He bought you clothes, bathed you, helped with assignments, employed lesson teachers, played with you, spanked you when you went out of line, stood up for you against bullies and your mom against family members (in some given situations, a sane man should), alienating some in the process.
He does all these from the cradle until you bagged a masters.
He's devastated and heartbroken, he calls you and break the news to you.
You ask mom, she confirmed it as true. You are the result of adultery.
correct the stranger and put him in his place by calling him a sperm donor. Then I'll run to the real father that raised me.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by CalmElder(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
correct the stranger and put him in his place by calling him a sperm donor. Then I'll run to the real father that raised me.

What if he rejects you?
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by Drsnives(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nawaooooo
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by FestusSOLUTION: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Have you ever experienced or seen someone immiedately they moved in into a new apartment, all of a sudden they will start experiencing Hardship, Fighting, quarrelling, Sickness, disappointment, loosing of job, no money etc.
The reasons are apartment like that carries Negative energy, some spells, Negative ritual and other fetish stuffs. In this video I teach about how to know and detects, and also how to cleanse that apartment from this Negative vibration before you move in.��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IWtYavxio4

This video is highly Informative, please share
Don't forget to Hit the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON � to always get more powerful videos.

You can also search Our YouTube channel (WAYA SOLUTION)
Re: How Will You React To A Stranger Claiming You As His Child? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
CalmElder:

What if he rejects you?
he won't.

(1) (Reply)

Babalawo Don Go Flex With His Girlfriend On Valentine Day:video / Naked pictures of my Stupid ex / Marriages Vs Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.