Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? (8020 Views)

I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by etrouble: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:
My Hausa and Fulani friends are currently arguing about who's more handsome between President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar. No be small argument o... The debate hot..

So I need your help, Nairalanders. Your opinions go help end the arguments. Please between Buhari and Atiku, who's more handsome? I'll show them your replies..

See pictures of Atiku and Buhari below.

God bless Nigeria.

SO, this is the level joblessness has dragged you. Lazy youth, go and find work.
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
etrouble:

SO, this is the level joblessness has dragged you. Lazy youth, go and find work.

Drop your vote jor or move on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by thatigboman: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aboki na aboki.
Fulanis conquer hausa. Fulani speak hausa but hausa cant speak fulfude.
Not my wahala shaa, i like hausa, i like fulani. The girls o. The town own shaa.
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by pat077: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
selemempe:
To be a Fulani man, you must be well grounded in terrorism
fulani and terrorism are inseparable, just like the snail and it's shell.

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stop derailing my thread, please.. Drop your votes or move on.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Funkeshuga(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
both Buhari and Atiku are thieves and may Allah punish them together insha Allah, aminaa
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:
both Buhari and Atiku are thieves and may Allah punish them together insha Allah, aminaa

Stop wailing. Drop your vote or move on. The thread disappoint you, I know. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Funkeshuga(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Stop wailing. Drop your vote or move on. The thread disappoint you, I know. grin

I'm only disappointed that even the educated ones in north could still be supporting the like Of Buhari and Atiku despite bringing nothing but destruction of lives and properties to you people

I don't blame you anyway, if not for quota system, you're suppose to be herding or calling Ransome like your bandits kinsmen
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I'm only disappointed that even the educated ones in north could still be supporting the like Of Buhari and Atiku despite bringing nothing but destruction of lives and properties to you people

I don't blame you anyway, if not for quota system, you're suppose to be herding or calling Ransome like your bandits kinsmen

Again, stop derailing my thread. You should either drop your vote or move on. This is not a place for you to cry. Create your own thread for that.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by alshalz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rugaria:
If you wake up in the middle of the night and there is a power outage.., you open your front door and see three people like this.., Talk true, no be heart attack?
As a Yellowbar Moozelemu, I will escape to Benin Republic Assp

2 Likes

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Rugaria: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
alshalz:
As a Yellowbar Moozelemu, I will escape to Benin Republic Assp
With the remaining two fingers and one ear, abi?

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Funkeshuga(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Again, stop derailing my thread. You should either drop your vote or move on. This is not a place for you to cry. Create your own thread for that.

God bless Nigeria.

your thread is full of quota system and foolishness, people are dying like cow in your region but na election of the most ugliest idiot you dey do

have you taken your cows for grazing today? Cow
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Mcuzy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Redcrafton:

This people in Pic 1, are from Chad and are more related to you..

... than the people in pic 2...from southern Nigeria.

It will not be well with Lugard and his girl friend in hell.

this girl's be looking like african magic juju
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Mcuzy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rugaria:
If you wake up in the middle of the night and there is a power outage.., you open your front door and see three people like this.., Talk true, no be heart attack?
grin grin grin. This made my week

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by tit(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rugaria:

With the remaining two fingers and one ear, abi?

It is only the one in Oyo that have one ear.
The Ijebu running to Togo have two eyes.

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by Rugaria: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
tit:

It is only the one in Oyo that have one ear.
The Ijebu running to Togo have two eyes.

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
grin
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by bularuz(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2021
I think na OBJ fine pass
Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2021
bularuz:
I think na OBJ fine pass

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by AdolfAboki(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Thanks everyone for your contributions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? by BlessingDAMMY(f): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ignore Strike Notice, It’s Fake – Labour Declares / Government Officials Stopped From Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.