Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash (47997 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / MNJTF Troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram/ISWAP Gun Suppliers In The Lake Chad / Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by lastempero: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Army is now Nigeria gossip headquarters.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by Mcreloaded(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Gunmi to the rescue
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by tplayer: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Good! Then let's just wait for them to fight each other into extinction.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by SatanicPriest: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2021
video proof abeg
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by ALISMILE(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2021
This news can sweet me
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by FBIBOT(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Two terrorists were fighting nd our army grabbed the popcorn instead of riffles.... Now they are bitching about it.... Lies lies lies grin
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by segun18(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Good news to me. Confusion will continue to happen amongst them that they will continue to kill each other till the last man dies.

Awon oponu jatijati yi.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by NorthernSerene(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Broken2020:
APC and lies, but if this is true may confusion continue to reign in their camps
Ameen thumma ameen.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by PointZerom: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2021
MrIcredible:
grin
Their cup of tea

The menace they started...

Let them enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by tobstarizhia(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
I mean, you know where they both are. why not send an air strike to terminate them both? it's what the US and other sane countries would do. But Noooooo, just gonna post the news like a bunch of newscasters and expect us, Nigerians to be concerned for terrorists welfare. you know, I think this country is owned and run by terrorists. you know, same way it is in Iran
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by ayamsuperstar: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria Army now a public media reporters to bokoharam
Shame on them
Zero intelligence
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2021
"Many feared dead"

What sort of title is this? Who cares if they killed and ate each other up. It's like you sympathise with these cold ass killers Abi. Op better use your head. You people would just come up with rubbish headlines. Even if this was true sef, the title is misleading. Nobody cares about what misfortune befalls the Boko haram. Stop making us feel like we have to sympathize with the animals...better acquire sense now.

Rubbish.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by SarutobiEky(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

The OP who posted this trash and garbage here should be arrested! Are you a member of one of the fraction or what for you to come here to water the tension been created by these monsters.

This is Unacceptable!!
I swear it's pathetic.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by chatinent: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2021
My friend will say what God cannot do doesn't exist. lol
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by HonLord: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Mutemenot:
Our Army has become Sahara reporter

Can someone ask the army how useful is this information?

Our idiotic and looting/weakling soldiers has now turned to Terrorists CNN & BBC in the sambisa forest!

Shame on them all. Anyways - the entire SOUTH should forget about the North. We have sold the NORTH to their northern heroes and for perpetual bondage having being worshipping a dead man called Mohammed in the name of prophet and casting stone on his image in Saudi Arabia; not knowing that the satan himself lives here in the North very close to Abuja Rock!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by ThatFairGuy: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2021
ISWAP shouldn't take this Nonsense, how can they be ride by Shekau army. They should retaliate ruthlessly asap
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by iramure(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria pastors will use it for campaign very soon.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Good. The military should provide intel on the other party to both sides so they can both be more effective at destroying each other.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by seyz91(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
sometimes i wonder if we get military in this country sef

with all their aircraft and shit, imagine how boko boys make dem useless undecided
Gemid94:
http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/battle-of-supremacy-many-feared-dead-as-shekau-led-boko-haram

Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
The army has become the spokesmen for the terrorists grin
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by Josywhyte: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Where is proof
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by NAETTE: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Lies, lies, lies, again I say unto you, LIES.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2021
How them take know self? But if it is true, make them kill themselves to the end.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by Adexvivacity(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

undecided

And how exactly did Nigerian Army know about the fight yet can't locate shekua through this means

Read again and read with a pure mind. I dnt know your problem. The answer to your question is there.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by coldFLARES1(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

undecided

And how exactly did Nigerian Army know about the fight yet can't locate shekua through this means

Make God no allow your level of wisdom go down, Amen.

Guess, he's also the spokesman for the Boko/ISWAP collabo as well.

Don't you just feel a seeming sense of hopelessness when a supposed "Army spokesman" starts peddling rumors when he should be telling us what progress they've made in their onslaught against those terrorists.

I wish them well
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by Liposure: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2021
JessetariahMD:
So them dey fight cause of woman too mumu terrorist the future is female
the future is united
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by fabolouz1(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2021
God has answered my prayers.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by dareadewuyi: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
How did the General know, was he there?, nonsense!

Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by merits(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Big fallacy as usual, video or I don't believe.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash by morgstreme: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

You that allegedly have sense, is that how your parents raised you to talk to strangers on public forum

That's how your parents trained you to be senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Man Caught While Trying To Rape 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building.PICS / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.