Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Women Listen!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Listen!! (218 Views)

Sex Is Food For Your Husband.....women please Listen / This Woman Just Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth. Women, Listen!!!! / My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Listen!! by mezico96(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
To whom it may concern
Listen!
People don't need to know you are pregnant.Not having a baby shower won't kill you. Not parading your baby bump on social media won't deprive you of nothing. Learn from your baby, it is silent for 9 months and only cries when it is born! When you flaunt baby bumps, you attract NEGATIVE Human Spirits. Thoughts affect reality. Even God operates through the thought realm. 'I know the thoughts I have towards you,thoughts of good,not evil' -Jer 29:11. Not everyone has 'thoughts of peace' towards you. Protect yourself. Announce your births, not your pregnancy.

copied

1 Like

Re: Women Listen!! by donbachi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
They wont read it...u should have captioned it "men come and listen".

1 Like

Re: Women Listen!! by InfernoNig: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Women nor get brain na. They follow only useless trends. This is not loud enough for them, besides it will enter one of their ear and pass through the other.

1 Like

Re: Women Listen!! by mezico96(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
donbachi:
They wont read it...u have should captioned it "men come and listen".

LOLgringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Why Sneakers Is Important For Your Foots / A Woman Welcome A Baby Girl After 8 Years Of Marriage / If Drama Always Follows You, You Need To Ask Yourself Why - TV Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.