Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language (3460 Views)

Please Advise Should I Learn Hausa Or Igbo? / Learn Hausa : / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by fati2001(m): 2:38am On Feb 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

What tribe? Lol
afemai
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by thatsleepboy1: 3:20am On Feb 26, 2021
fati2001:

afemai
lol. state?
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by king560: 3:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Xenry:
Good evening to y'all.
Please how can I learn hausa language? I heard that it is easy to learn. I have searched for where I can learn it online, but couldn't find a good website for it.
Please how can I learn it fast and where can I learn it online?
Why I want to learn it: Just for fun and to be able to understand the language.
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by DumbGeek(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Albertone:

Goethe charges 90k to learn A1,same 90k to learn A2.But B1 is higher.
Hören und Lesen are the major challenges one faces in learning but that can effectively be solved by full immersion.

Can you give a price range of the Owerri language school?I am looking for alternatives to Goethe.

I never even know German proficiency was required for scholarships,I only thought it was an added advantage for the likes of DAAD,Erasmus,Studienkollege or something.
wow the price is quite high..

there it was 30k per level then, but I don't think it's higher though but I will ask questions.

Some times the German proficiency stuff goes with the school requirements

Yeah the hören und Lesen are the major challenges there, but I'm hearing from a friend of mine that the required level now is C1, no more B1, although I'm not sure for now.
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by Albertone(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
DumbGeek:
wow the price is quite high..

there it was 30k per level then, but I don't think it's higher though but I will ask questions.

Some times the German proficiency stuff goes with the school requirements

Yeah the hören und Lesen are the major challenges there, but I'm hearing from a friend of mine that the required level now is C1, no more B1, although I'm not sure for now.

30k is quite fair.

C1??Do they want us to turn germans before coming over? grin

Alright,thank you very much.
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
fati2001:
RELOCATE TO NORTH.
Aye Oh.... Aye Oh.. Aye Oh....
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by DumbGeek(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Albertone:

30k is quite fair.

C1??Do they want us to turn germans before coming over? grin

Alright,thank you very much.
my brother I don't know ooo.

But I no too reason am, because back then most of my guys were very good, we downloaded many German movies and songs

I was fvxking fast ooo..
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by Albertone(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2021
DumbGeek:
my brother I don't know ooo.

But I no too reason am, because back then most of my guys were very good, we downloaded many German movies and songs

I was fvxking fast ooo..

The problem is not learning but learning it while going about my daily activities is the issue.The higher the level,the harder to learn.I might be going to work,running my business,it will be difficult to combine with learning deutsch.

Anyhow,anyhow,We go learn am grin

See you at the top bro!
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by Albertone(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Lion25:
Aye Oh.... Aye Oh.. Aye Oh....

Orun oh...Orun oh...Orun oh...
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

lol. state?
Edo
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by DumbGeek(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Albertone:

The problem is not learning but learning it while going about my daily activities is the issue.The higher the level,the harder to learn.I might be going to work,running my business,it will be difficult to combine with learning deutsch.

Anyhow,anyhow,We go learn am grin

See you at the top bro!
yeah that's the problem, I'm no more free as I used to be 4 years ago.

and the higher the level the tougher it becomes..

but we will prevail bro.

see ya at the top✌️✌️✊✊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by braunny(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

no man, etsako is the hardest.. can't believe spending up to 6years in my home town still can't speak it out, but I can understand.
what part of estako abeg.....am from estako east n i learnt it all without reaching my village
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by fati2001(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2021
braunny:
what part of estako abeg.....am from estako east n i learnt it all without reaching my village

WEST.
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by braunny(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

WEST.
ayoguire?
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by fati2001(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2021
braunny:
ayoguire?
AFANA

1 Like

Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by braunny(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

AFANA
lemme tell u quickest way..i guess u have learnt at least smallget a local music on ur phone listen to it over n over n try get the message...ask people for what u dont know

1 Like

Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by thatsleepboy1: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

Edo
wow wow wow I'm surprised but you're in the north?
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by mabelarchibee(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please I am relocating to kaduna for a job and I need help with renting an apartment my nairaland family. Emmaunel can you help? Here is my email address mabelarchibee@gmail.com
Emmanuel224:

nawa o, so u think they can attack anywhere they want,here in southern kaduna nothing like Boko Haram na fulanis b the problem and they attack villages not cities, stay in the city and ur good to go
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by Emmanuel224(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
mabelarchibee:
Please I am relocating to kaduna for a job and I need help with renting an apartment my nairaland family. Emmaunel can you help? Here is my email address mabelarchibee@gmail.com

where in kaduna are u planning on staying?
Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by Emmanuel224(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
I can teach you if you're interested. Startinng with this simple words
Bura = mango Duri/gindi = pineapple Gbewa = oranges Nunu = fish
Nnaso ci gindi = I want to drink water Nna dai Kato Bura = I'm hungry
We will continue later
haha...... wanan hausan sai a slow

1 Like

Re: Hausa: Please How Can I Learn Hausa Language by johnnypumpum(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
watin come be hausa for romance group .... abeg shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

tank you / After Hearing That Chrisland Girl Having Sex At 10 / Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.