Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife (2101 Views)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
am just 31 I have a fiancé I can’t start training 2 kids now when there dad is financially okay and they family hates me because am from another state which they don’t like. My mum is there I wanted to get them to stay with my mum while he drop something for them at least every month while I do they remained ones that’s all am asking for but he refuse

Well, this is not good enough.

You can't just take them away from their father, just to drop them off with your mum.
You can't just destabilize their lives for nothing.

Here I was thinking you were finally ready to be a mother to your own children...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? / black Nigerian Couple Gives Birthto White Baby / How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.