Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt (54887 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by uuzba(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria only needs to learn how to manufacture equipment.
Foreign nations have passed through difficult times as well.
But they did it with dignity.
This is a Rickshaw, used in China/Japan some 100, 200 years ago.
They still use it some parts of India today.

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Conrod: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2021
UMUOKORO and not rUMUOKORO, the corruption must stop.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by lilvicky68(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Port Harcourt no be place
Who gave you that impression?
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by uuzba(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2021
candidbabe:
Hahaha Naija na cruise
China & India

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Genesiis(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Rumour has it that there is a property around that axis Wike want to buy but the owners refused to sell. Reason for the non opening of the fly over.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by netmillionaires(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Ehn! E easy to dey do calculation for paper o. Na to walk the walk be the problem. I was a good trekker in my university days. I trekked to the extent that my surname was changed to Walker.

1km * 30 is 30km. You can't walk 30km from 9am to 5pm daily.... Your legs go vex for you.

AMBURSAA:
PROUDLY NORTHERNER (HAUSA) REAL HUSTLER 100§30=3000 PER DAY

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Genesiis(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Conrod:
Guy stop living in the past.
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Jamesilvar(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2021
The problem is not just the length of the flyover. The barricades on both ends are too far. You will trek you go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Zakarisammy(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Youth empowerment. Haha, naija will never seize to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by ikorodureporta: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2021
this one weak me... cheesy
true definition of laziness

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by BRATISLAVA: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2021
HopeVictor:

It's trekkable no mind the OP..pH make sense the only south eastern state I also enjoyed my stay is enugu..

Yes, Enugu is nice. What of Imo? How do you see the place?
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by lrdval: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Yes he said Ikwere youth because this crime against humanity is happening in rumuokoro/rumuodomaya axis. The youth from this regions are enjoying the tyranny because they where the task force. The governor gave them a duty of seizing anyone seen around there opening his or her shop. They will carry your goods and you will pay money. This is another office for them. So they love what is happening. I have never ever seen where they closed the entire area because of flyover. You see this wrld. If you ever support crime and evil. It will come to your doorstep when you least expect. We all supported Wike in this government I was an INEC APO in his ward but I can wholeheartedly tell you. I regret it. Gov Ameachi Na person. That’s how he destroyed a hotel for covid19 no one talked to him. Keep supporting Wike and his tyranny Your own cry is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2021
BloggerAdmin:

It will interest you to note that the flyover has been completed since early January 2021, but remains closed from motorists as it has not yet been commissioned by Governor Wike.

This is amazing

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Uchasa:

You're just an Idiot, I'm sure you're an IPOB member.
Are Ikwerres the only indegenous nationality in Rivers State?
What of the Izons,Kalabari,Ogba,Ekpeye,Ibani and even your Igbo brothers in upland Rivers?

Idiot IPOB terrorist

I am not attacking verbally all Ikwerre youths but those who support the evil acts of Wike.

By the way I am an Akwa Ibom person. No person should support the evil of Wike. It is not only Igbod suffering in this case.

Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Bettybbb: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Must our own be this different? Kai which way again

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Kayberg:

What shall we say?

Bia, how can you be the poster and also hijack FTC?
Oya delete that cheating.

OP is still a learner where Sapphiere dey oo grin
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2021
This can only happen in an uncivilize country .......and that country na nigeria.......

If the western world call nigeria monkey now....dem go dey vex like hyena wey dey find him pikin....
.they are foodstuffs or farm produce? This country na wa

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Investorlex(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Mide3367:
Is the bridge that long? shocked
it the trekking to get to where vehicles are,very far
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by athorello(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Emperor Wike has people's businesses closed for months. cry

Wike, Open Rumuokoro and Artillery now. We take all the gods beg you.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Conrod: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Genesiis:
Guy stop living in the past.
The past is prologue. william shakespare.
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Uchasa(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am not attacking verbally all Ikwerre youths but those who support the evil acts of Wike.

By the way I am an Akwa Ibom person. No person should support the evil of Wike. It is not only Igbod suffering in this case.

Gerrit?

Then you should keep shut! Your people are not any better, if they were they wouldn't be running in droves to Pitakwa to babysit.
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Uchasa(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Conrod:

You call it Umuokoro, we the Ikwerres call it Rumuokoro,
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fake news , this is not picture of the flyover or rumuokoro area, rivers commuters may be lazy but they re too stingy to give N100 to a wheel barrow pusher.
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Uchasa:

Then you should keep shut! Your people are not any better, if they were they wouldn't be running in droves to Pitakwa to babysit.

Attacking me does not change the fact that what this man that calls himself a Governor is doing evil and I will not keep shut to quietly support his evil. A lot of Ikwerre youths support The evils of Wike. They should stop supporting evil because it comes from a person of their tribes.

Evil thrives when good people do nothing.
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
quentin06:
Fake news , this is not picture of the flyover or rumuokoro area, rivers commuters may be lazy but they re too stingy to give N100 to a wheel barrow pusher.

Unless you don't know Rumuokoro junction. The picture is clear.

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Uchasa(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Attacking me does not change the fact that what this man that calls himself a Governor is doing evil and I will not keep shut to quietly support his evil. A lot of Ikwerre youths support The evils of Wike. They should stop supporting evil because it comes from a person of their tribes.

Evil thrives when good people do nothing.

And how does that concern you?
Is your ethnic group indegenous to Rivers State?
Abeg mind your business
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by jack1101: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is no joke I do pass through there everyday and the trekking is not easy.

The wheelbarrow stuff is so real people ,people do it every day. Just go there around 7pm to 8pm you will definitely see people using the wheelbarrow to transport themselves

1 Like

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by HopeVictor: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yes, Enugu is nice. What of Imo? How do you see the place?
I've not stayed there for long Sha .can't say much
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Power intoxicates. The average Nigerian politician is a dictator.

For almost a year now businesses in that area have been shut down because of road. Is the development not for rivers people? Why make life difficult for the people. Same thing with artillery fly over, the road has been completed but he has refused to open it.

Bad governance

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Conrod:

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
jlinkd78:
Thank you Nairaland for bring this here. The beautiful flyover is since completed but for primordial reasons best known to Wike it's still not commissioned possibly to inflict pain to d largely Igbo traders who rumour has it pelted the gov sachet water and hauled insults on him during one of his visit there

Ibo traders pelted wike sachet water in Rivers State? Who born them well.

Abeg talk another lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.