Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman (589 Views)

Prophet Ekene Bouanerges Exposed Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere The Founder Of (opm) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman by veroupdate(f): 3:27am On Feb 23, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

A Nigerian based in Japan finally Exposed Apostle Suleman

#ApostleSuleman #SexScandal #PrivateJet #OmegaFireMinistry #VeroUpdate

Watch full Video below!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6cnqYZkII

Re: A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman by lotkyes200: 4:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Haaaaaa your foolishness is not from this world. So you did not see Santors, Minister or Presidency to complain about the state of the nation na Because Apst Suleiman buy Jet you want died. Please stop giving offerings if you think it was your offerings I even wonder how much you do give that you think could be part of it . Wake up my friend.

Re: A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman by Vulcanheph(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Someone should please summarize what the video said because as much as I'd like to know what the message is, I don't have data to waste on YouTube.... I'm currently on freebasics
Re: A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman by femi4: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Oúnjẹ Otobo
Re: A Nigerian Based In Japan Finally Exposed Apostle Suleman by pokilo: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2021
My bro you dey Japan dey make noise... We have political leaders whose responsibility is to provide these amenities.. Yet they embezel our money. Apostle Suleman you are attacking has done far more better than your state governor. He has employed so many Youths, given thousands of scholarships, built police station, drilled borehole in communities.. During the lockdown he delivered truckloads of rice to communities.. Has several widows on payroll.. On Sunday he even empowered a widow with 1.5m and a house.. What about OPM DOCTOR JESUS.. And other pastors.. You don't publish their good gesture.. Go and attack Buhari, obiano, Ikpeazu, and others..

Can I Worship OLOKUN By Myself / How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu / Ascended Master Saint Germain Explains The Meaning Of Satan And Evil