Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Stop Waking Up At 3am - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Waking Up At 3am (307 Views)

Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up / Things to avoid doing right after waking up / 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Waking Up At 3am by msharib86(f): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2021
If you’re like me, often the first thing you do in the morning is roll your eyes when you realize you’re awake and it's only 3am.

Waking up alert doesn’t always mean you’ve had enough rest. If you’re opening your eyes before you’ve had the right amount of sleep, it might have some negative effects on your day.

One or two earlier-than-usual mornings isn’t a problem. When it’s happening every other day and you’re starting to feel the effects, then it becomes a bigger deal.

Read here Why Do I wake up at 3am Every Night
Re: Stop Waking Up At 3am by Dynamicoxide(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2021
We that use to work overnight nkor
Re: Stop Waking Up At 3am by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2021
What happened to “sleep is for the lazy man?” Motivational speakers are quick to advice human beings to forego sleep. They act like people are machines and not biological organisms who run off finite metabolic actions.

1 Like

Re: Stop Waking Up At 3am by harmargedon: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
by 9am I'd be like

1 Like

Re: Stop Waking Up At 3am by alezzy13: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
I wake up 2am. Is that ok? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Your Health Is Important / Housewife Who Bleeds From Her Eyes During Her Period Baffles Doctors / Could It Be Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.