Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up (917 Views)

6 Body Parts You Should Wash Properly And Regularly / Things to avoid doing right after waking up / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by Prestar(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Natural antibacterial qualities exist in salt water. It is helpful for the skin since it contains therapeutic substances that can rejuvenate and restore damaged skin, hair, and nails, and it is much more readily available, easier, and less expensive to obtain than creams. Washing your face with salt water when you first wake up can be helpful and crucial to your skin. Rashes on the skin can be cleared with salt water.

Salt contains magnesium sulfate, which is beneficial to the skin since it removes dead skin and rashes, leaving your skin smooth.

It has exfoliating effects that exfoliate dead skin cells while also rejuvenating, brightening, tightening, and softening your skin. for a sensation of well-being and restoration Pimples can also cause blackheads and whiteheads, which can be removed with salt water.

Saltwater can help you get rid of acne and pimples while also giving you a healthy shine. It cleans your face of grime, dust, and oil, leaving you with healthy, bright skin.

Because of its qualities, salt water on the face can be used as a facial cleanser. Use it every day after waking up to acquire that healthy glow.

How to make use of salt to wash your face.

Wash your face with soap or a facial cleanser as usual. Rinse it thoroughly with warm water and pat it dry with a clean towel. Before using salt water, wash your face with a cleanser to remove dirt and oil, allowing the salt water wash to be more effective and absorbed by the skin pores.

In a bowl, put a spoonful of table salt. Fill the basin halfway with warm water and stir to dissolve the powder. Dip a clean face towel into the bowl of salt water and wipe it on your face. Allow 30 minutes for it to dry before rinsing it off with warm water and patting your face dry with a clean towel.

If you do this three times a week, you will notice a difference.

SOURCE https:///here-is-why-you-should-wash-your-face-with-salt-immediately-after-waking-up/

Re: Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by Romanoff(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Sha don't do this if you have sensitive skin cause the way you will break out ehn.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by BigYash: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Sha don't do this if you have sensitive skin cause the way you will break out ehn.
I swear
Re: Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Op you wan turn people to zombies ... cheesy
Re: Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by Wizywiz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:
I use to think you are a male hiding behind a female F Monika.....but I know better now.. grin
Re: Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by Romanoff(f): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Wizywiz:
I use to think you are a male hiding behind a female F Monika.....but I know better now.. grin

Wow, really?

What have you that impression?
Re: Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up by Wizywiz(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:

Wow, really?

What have you that impression?
grin yeah.... sometimes your comments seems cool.. (sounds like a guy) unlike the regular female comment I read here that's always harsh

(1) (Reply)

Need To See For All Doctors / Cleansing Gel For A Guy / Ask Doctor In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.