Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (15260 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by DMCY: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Sorry for mistaking me for you. I am me not you.

So make your choice and let me make mine. Thanks.

Pele o, eyan jesu grin grin grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by dfrost: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
99thEnemy:

who beat me at being your 99th? grin

Better make that person your friend because I can't afford not to be number 99
grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD .... grin Electroencephalographic analysis is free at my private lab. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll pass on the EEG. Thanks a lot cheesy grin For the 99th, my sister beat you to it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by viyon02: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I will request for food for the hungry
And shelter for the homeless

Sometimes it's not all about you alone but the people hurting, wanting or suffering/experiencing the same predicaments you are going through.

P
why is everyone asking for money?
you just won my heart, your mind is still ok

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by November24(f): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The answer was not directed to you but God. So do not expect to comprehend it except you have His kind of understanding.

He perfectly understands and loves the answer.

God bless.

A fool is seen as wise when quiet.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
dfrost:

I'll pass on the EEG. Thanks a lot cheesy grin For the 99th, my sister beat you to it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me and her are sure Birds of the same feather .. I will get to see if we can flock together grin grin grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oh my God. I'd go for "the consciousness of the holy spirit"
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by dfrost: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
99thEnemy:

Me and her are sure Birds of the same feather .. I will get to see if we can flock together grin grin grin

No way. Flocking is not allowed. 1 in every family. Don't come and add to the burden cheesy grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
dfrost:

No way. Flocking is not allowed. 1 in every family. Don't come and add to the burden cheesy grin embarassed

grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Justdenis(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
I will fill the same thing solomon filled in that cheque o..and a guarantee for a heavenly slot ..
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Exodora: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
LucemFerre:
Money na... who wisdom ep?
Without applying wisdom that money will still be useless .
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Cashify: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
hmmm
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by judedwriter(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
I would ask for great anointing so I can evangelize the nations and win thousands of souls.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Damseldammie(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Divine favour & mercy
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by madukka(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
A wise man is a rich man. Ideas and innovation can be accomplished from wish decisions.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by witworth(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fryzi:
Too much money can buy wisdom around you.
Know this and know peace.
it's somehow complicated, even many rich men today used wisdom in the first place and up till now.
And I don't think anyone with wisdom back then during king solomon reign had enough wisdom to have more than him at his lifetime, so I disagree partially with u only if the biblical stories were actually true, but this one about blank cheque is just fallacy and fantasy. So I have not opinion about what to put on the cheque
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by witworth(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
I cannot reveal it to anyone for now until it happens, it's not child's play
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Fryzi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what a foolish way of thinking.
And this is ur foolish way of replying? You're entitled to your own opinion
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
I’d ask to be a true Christian. Not a care for anything in this world, but to be one with Him. Because ultimately, that’s where true peace and happiness lies.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
viyon02:
you just won my heart, your mind is still ok
Good evening. Thanks... I feel it's the only circumstance that I can relate with and also truly represent what's needed not only for me, but for millions of other people
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Fishneck: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Good evening. Thanks... I feel it's the only circumstance that I can relate with and also truly represent what's needed not only for me, but for millions of other people

Does this trove have an app cause I'm finding it hard to sign up on the web version specifically the email part

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by franklingud(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wisdom only, to survive this era of wickedness and prejudice.

Because he knows my destiny! And with wisdom i can make much money as I want.

#peace
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fishneck:

Does this trove have an app cause I'm finding it hard to sign up on the web version specifically the email part
Yes it has an app on Google play store... Once you have used my referral link, please send me yours so that I can help you too
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by LucemFerre: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Exodora:

Without applying wisdom that money will still be useless .

I’d employ wise men to manage it
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
LucemFerre:

I’d employ wise men to manage it
Do you think God exists?
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by hstar: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fryzi:
Too much money can buy wisdom around you.
Know this and know peace.
grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by asi2013: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yoighaman:

King Solomon did an analysis that made him identify his weakness and most pressing need at that time and that was what guided his request from God.

If I found myself in the same position, I will do exactly what King Solomon did and my weakness will form the basis for my request from God; interestingly, my weakness at that time might not be finance, but if it is, then my answer is clear.

Gud view

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by LucemFerre: 4:18am On Mar 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do you think God exists?

Lol... what a weird question on a kind Solomon thread cheesy
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by NowisGod109(f): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Salvation for me, all my children n husband
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Geekop: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2021
His Presence
To have Him with me always....
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Fishneck: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Yes it has an app on Google play store... Once you have used my referral link, please send me yours so that I can help you too
Okay bro,please show me a screenshot of the how it looks like cause there might be clones of it on playstore.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by justmondris: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
shadeyinka:

A blank check is s blank check with respect to God to whom all things are possiblities
If you think so, why don’t you ask God to share his glory with you? Do you think a blank Cheque gives you the permission to ask for something that will break God’s word of I will never share my glory with anybody? or why don’t you ask got his throne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.