Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward (2303 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Jerryherd: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, it has more to do with your poor comprehension skills. But that's not my issue. Whether you accept corrections or not, is none of my business. I have played my part. Those who find it helpful have digested it. So you can go ahead with your tribalism campaign.. But when you're ready to repent, read my posts again... For easy navigation, I have attached them below..

My brother, I don't like repeating myself. If you are not able to comprehend my post, that's your issue. And most derogatory words/phrases started off as "innocent" until they metamorphosed into full-blown dysphemisms. I have enlightened you on why it's wrong and you are still insisting. Perhaps, you should reread your post and note its context, especially "5%ter sef" .. and "feeling funky"..

But I am beginning to believe you did it deliberately, considering the fact that you are doing everything possible to justify it.

Nigeria go better.

Let me help you comprehend what you typed ignorantly

The premesis of the arguement remains

5%ter is dysphemisms of Igbo, so I simply asked how?.. if dysphemisms means derogatory or degrading then how exactly is the word 5%ter dysphemisms or derogatory, degrading and insulting, Defination of Funky and derogatory is clearly available if you need one

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ihateniggov1: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

5%ters sef.. feeling funky

Well to cut the crap, FG doesn't see IPOB as a threat FG sees IPOB as jokers that can be bullied anytime with Thier coward leaders always running off

Are you a true Omoluabi or a troll acting like one cos I have read through your comments on this thread and I am sorry to say that you seem to be a tribalist. Take to corrections and move on.
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by EzeNri(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Thank God we atleast have a Governor that cares unlike south east governors who said nothing while Wike locked up your people for months, Nnamdi Kanu that ran off when his people need him, or Ojuckwu that flew to Abijan with his favourite Mercedes Benz while his people starve till they surrendered
You mean luring your people to the open with palliatives so that Herdsmen will butcher them is what you call caring?

Yorubas sha.

MNK and Ojukwu are both better than Awolowo that drank rat poison.
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ihateniggov1: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I agree with you. In all fairness, the federal government should dialogue with IPOB members. My only problem with them is their secession agenda. God knows I will never support such. But their other grievances should be looked into.

God bless Nigeria.

Don't forget that UNITY CANNOT BE FORCED, IT CAN ONLY BE AGREED UPON
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Jerryherd: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
ihateniggov1:

Are you a true Omoluabi or a troll acting like one cos I have read through your comments on this thread and I am sorry to say that you seem to be a tribalist. Take to corrections and move on.

Omo Ibo how exactly are you supposed to know ethics of Omoluabi?! How?!
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ihateniggov1: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Omo Ibo how exactly are you supposed to know ethics of Omoluabi?! How?!

I am not an Omo Ibo, I am a Yoruba man and anybody who has been following me would know who I am.

Lets leave that aside, what has 'Omo Ibo' got to do with you being tribalistic?
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Jerryherd: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
EzeNri:

You mean luring your people to the open with palliatives so that Herdsmen will butcher them is what you call caring?

Yorubas sha.

MNK and Ojukwu are both better than Awolowo that drank rat poison.

Only Ibo out of 300 ethnic group in Nigeria think a successful 78 years old elder stateman drank poison because 3 million Biafrans died when borders got closed

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Jerryherd: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
ihateniggov1:

I am not an Omo Ibo, I am a Yoruba man and anybody who has been following me would know who I am.

And all who lie to claim Yoruba let God punish them amen!!
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ihateniggov1: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN!

You haven't answered my question!
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ngadaAwo: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

5%ter is dysphemisms of Igbo, so I simply asked how?.. if dysphemisms means derogatory or degrading then how exactly is the word 5%ter dysphemisms or derogatory, degrading and insulting, Defination of Funky and derogatory is clearly available if you need one

SoulMus stop infecting nairaland with your bigotry

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
. rule 19

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

5%ter is dysphemisms of Igbo, so I simply asked how?.. if dysphemisms means derogatory or degrading then how exactly is the word 5%ter dysphemisms or derogatory, degrading and insulting

My brother, Buhari said the zone that gave him 5% cannot be treated equally with the one that gave him 97% (which I criticized).. However, this 5% has metamorphosed into full-blown tribalistic slang for the "Igbos" being insignificant. In other words, it has taken another form. This is clearly visible in your context.. Not only you, it's now a common slang term on Nairaland used by tribalist. Even the political context was bad enough.. Now you see why I said in my previous post that most derogatory words/phrases started off as "innocent" until they metamorphosed?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ngadaAwo: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

SoulMus stop cursing people
Same reason your SoulMus account was banned

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2 and 19
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Jerryherd: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
ihateniggov1:

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN!

You haven't answered my question!

what has 'Omo Ibo' got to do with you being tribalistic?

Where and when did I call omo Ibo tribalistic?!
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ihateniggov1: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

what has 'Omo Ibo' got to do with you being tribalistic?

Where and when did I call omo Ibo tribalistic?!
By calling them a 5%ter? That is a tribalistic word and I am sure you know.
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ChimaAdeoye: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yeye pipul.

Is it not too late now? This should have been done since 2016, instead of shooting and killing unarmed street protesters for merely exercising their democratic rights to protest. Simply out of bigotry that these IPOB youths are more or else Christian Igbo youths, the Nigerian military had express orders to arrest and execute them to scare them away from agitating. Has that heavy handed tactics worked?

Truth is that it is too late now. They don't trust this government as this government does not want nor trust them.
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by AceRoot(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
ihateniggov1:

Please to both you and SilverNorGold trying to point out things to this fella, you won't enough time or patience, for he is on a job, paid or unpaid, and boorish at best.

Just a persusal of his profile shows that:

In 6 weeks of being registered on Nairaland, he has posted a minimum 455 times.

Thus,
about 101 posts per hour, in his 4.5 hours of being online here,
about 11 posts per Day here,
about 76 posts per Week.

What possible and positive things can you ever discern from his mumbles or rambles ? Just let him be !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Minister Of Defence And Chief Security Advisor Reveals / Student Sent Home In Epe, Lagos State, Nigeria, Because Of Peter Obi / From Chi-Town Bagman To ECOWAS Chair: Meet The Man Man Who Wants To Invade Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.