Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward (2299 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by Jerryherd: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
ihateniggov1:

By calling them a 5%ter? That is a tribalistic word and I am sure you know.

Tribalism ; advocating or practising strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

So there you go how is calling the Political zone that castedv5% of their vote 5%ter wrong

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by ngadaAwo: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Tribalism ; advocating or practising strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

So there you go how is calling the Political zone that castedv5% of their vote 5%ter wrong
SoulMus the mods will fix you
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by odigod(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
The last time I checked, the United Nations conventions allow the right for 'self-determination' for any aggrieved people within any nation. People can actually push for a referendum and should be given the privilege to do so. Why is the Buhari-led Nigerian government forcing Nigeria on IPOB?

You guys should stop arguing out of this context.
417seventeen:
[s][/s]
. 5% or not, we are not doing again. Take your failed State, and let us go our separate ways. Is that too difficult to understand?
Re: FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward by EzeNri(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Only Ibo out of 300 ethnic group in Nigeria think a successful 78 years old elder stateman drank poison because 3 million Biafrans died when borders got closed

The whole world knows Awolowo committed self-murder. Only Yoruba miscreants are yet to come to terms with reality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! / Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.