Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Relocating Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating Abroad (1377 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating Abroad by Zharliemagn(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Good morning everybody. Pls I really need help. The situation of this country is driving me crazy. I am a graduate of political science. Second class lower (3.49) cgpa. Lately I have bn thinking of which country I can go with budget of 1m. Pls someone should help me �������
Re: Relocating Abroad by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Turkey

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
It's not about which country, it's about what do you want to do there and what do you got.

There are hundreds of countries, so your purpose matters.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating Abroad by Ritztravels: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Relocating Abroad by sweetmelanin(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Abroad, things are quite uncertain right now; perpetual lockdowns, threats of coerced vaccination etc ..
I suggest you remain in Nigeria until this covid scamdemic is over (if it ever will be).

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad by Limassol(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ritztravels:
Look don't let me deceive you, 1 million is nothing, you are better off just starting a small business with that and pray for the best. Anyone here giving you any other advice is directly sent from your village people. You go pay rent ooo, not even putting into account that most countries will have you in a hotel for 2 weeks quarantine, you go pay ticket, show money at the airport now?, you go chop, what about visa fee and transport to embassy?

No, he is not better-off starting a business here, doing so would likely end tragically as with many in the past

5 Likes

Re: Relocating Abroad by Ritztravels: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad by Zharliemagn(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ritztravels:

Of course why not send him off to Canada with 1million naira. People that will make it will make it and those that will make excuse will continue to make it

I understand ur point bro. But the thing is, what business kind I start with 1m in Lagos? Cost of renting a place alone self. Have actually consider every options. Just want to relocate and hustle small over there and come back home.
Am actually thinking of Dubai also

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad by Ritztravels: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad by Mike213: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Zharliemagn:

I understand ur point bro. But the thing is, what business kind I start with 1m in Lagos? Cost of renting a place alone self. Have actually consider every options. Just want to relocate and hustle small over there and come back home.

Ignore ritztravels if you are thinking of Dubai. Work day there. Go to uae thread on nairaland. You will see steady job of 1K - 1500 dirhams. Security and safety work is around d highest. Around 2100 - 2800dirhams or more. Google is ur friend
Re: Relocating Abroad by Ritztravels: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Relocating Abroad by cooooooks(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2021
1 million is small but not impossible.

If you have a sponsor, consider Canada. However, the studies you will be able to afford are relatively limited.
Re: Relocating Abroad by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zharliemagn:
[color=#770077][/color]
Good morning everybody. Pls I really need help. The situation of this country is driving me crazy. I am a graduate of political science. Second class lower (3.49) cgpa. Lately I have bn thinking of which country I can go with budget of 1m. Pls someone should help me �������
If you can write GRE and TOEFL

You may secure a scholarship in USA
Re: Relocating Abroad by valcorp: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2021
I would advice u to plan a business with that one million in Nigeria because meeeeen I have cousins in Dubai and they will tell u "it's a dog eat dog scenario" even the abroad gan it's not like he picks money everywhere and trust me alot of Nigerians are nasty both within and outside the shores of Nigeria so u will end up wishing you had stayed back. We wey dey d Naija know say e no easy but with 1m, you are better than alot of people. Have u thought of changing state? Move to a cheaper state, buy a Naija used car and start a cab business. It will require alot of time and patience

Zharliemagn:

Re: Relocating Abroad by tonee1: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2021
All this people saying stay in Nigeria and do business thinks it's even easy to do business in the Nigeria of today. No state is safe to do business in Nigeria, the south may have less issues compare to the north but truth needs to be told,if u have Ur way bro,get outta the country. The streets are no more secure as they use to be.. will advise u leave if u can.
Re: Relocating Abroad by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2021
tonee1:
All this people saying stay in Nigeria and do business thinks it's even easy to do business in the Nigeria of today. No state is safe to do business in Nigeria, the south may have less issues compare to the north but truth needs to be told,if u have Ur way bro,get outta the country. The streets are no more secure as they use to be.. will advise u leave if u can.
u dont get the point they are coming from,in nigeria with that amount you are off to a good start in bizness to grow, but in first world countries that money isnt anything in preparation,or do you expect him to land and stat picking money onthe road?won't he feed,cloth? pay hotel bills,before knowing what to do to mae money.we havent talked of fligt ticket(300k dubai as at early lastyr) what remains of the money then.Be wise

stop being ignorant
Re: Relocating Abroad by tonee1: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
perkyB:
u dont get the point they are coming from,in nigeria with that amount you are off to a good start in bizness to grow, but in first world countries that money isnt anything in preparation,or do you expect him to land and stat picking money onthe road?won't he feed,cloth? pay hotel bills,before knowing what to do to mae money.we havent talked of fligt ticket(300k dubai as at early lastyr) what remains of the money then.Be wise

stop being ignorant

A typical Nigerian response.. was Ur last statement really necessary? We must prove that we are Nigerians sha with our attitude. Bro I still maintain my stand,if u have the opportunity leave, nothing is working in Nigeria, business owners are complaining. Leave if u can abeg.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? / Need Visa Ugently / Need For Urgent Ticket Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.