Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Should I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I (1949 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I by jjgirljay(f): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
My husband and i have been together for 4year, we are madly in love. we have done everything that is to be done sexually or so i think,from 2somes to 3somes,sex particalarly everywhere,sometimes i ask him to have sex with two or more girls while i watch,he does anything for me. but now he wants to share me with a man.
i refused,he says its not fair as he does wat i want.

my concerns : am an extrimist,if i do something and i enjoy it, i wont want to stop
i tot if a man loves a woman he wont want to share her sexually shocked
Re: Should I by justwise(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
jjgirljay:

My husband and i have been together for 4year, we are madly in love. we have done everything that is to be done sexually or so i think,from 2somes to[b] 3somes,sex particalarly everywhere,sometimes i ask him to have sex with two or more girls while i watch,he does anything for me.[/b] but now [b]he wants to share me with a man.
i refused,he says its not fair as he does wat i want.[/b]my concerns : am an extrimist,if i do something and i enjoy it, i wont want to stop

You don't have a prob, ur marriage is already crowded so u can as well have 4some
Re: Should I by ShyOne(f): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
justwise:

You don't have a prob, your marriage is already crowded so u can as well have 4some

ooo ahahahahahahaha

"you don't have a problem," ooooo ahahahahahaha

[shy-one runs out of thread]

1 Like

Re: Should I by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2011
OP,

Please tell me your man's name DOES NOT begin with a F!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2011
Nightmare I'm outta here
Re: Should I by Ethiodime: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2011
Grossssssss how can u share ur man?

party crap splits pple up and is stupid bhviour. Almost nobody can keep a relationship goin once they start that. It breeds jealousy, mistrust and insecurity. 80% of couples split who do this within 2 years of starting. I am sick n tired of seein this selfish and completely idiotic stuff written about by babies who don't have a clue. It may be trendy but it is incredibly naive as a concept. Long term relationshipships almost never survive and it threatens the wellbeing of families and children as well as the participants. undecided
Re: Should I by Gpowered79(m): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2011
i CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING EEEEM, YOU GUYS HAVE LOST SO FAR AWAY.
THE FIRST THING I WILL ADVICE IS YOU GUY HAVE TO GO AND SEE A PASTOR TO CONDUCT A DELIVRENCE because YOU GUYS ARE INTO SATANIC RELATIONSHIP
THIS CAN NOT BE FROM GOD.
Re: Should I by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2011
Poster you need Jesus Christ in your life regardless whether or not your story is true.
Re: Should I by Gpowered79(m): 1:47am On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah!:

Poster you need Jesus Christ in your life regardless whether or not your story is true.
@tpiah, YOU ARE RIGHT. I cant just amagine things like this is happening and the poster is even saying it as if it's legal.
This is the woste i have ever heard. what of if anyone of you contact HIV through this acts what are guys going to say about it/

YOUR ACTS IS WRONG, COME TO JESUS NOW WHY IS STILL TIME.
Re: Should I by obowunmi(m): 2:32am On Apr 10, 2011
Oloshi ni OP.
Re: Should I by justwise(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2011
Gpowered79:

i CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING EEEEM, YOU GUYS HAVE LOST SO FAR AWAY.
THE FIRST THING I WILL ADVICE IS YOU GUY HAVE TO GO AND SEE A PASTOR TO CONDUCT A DELIVRENCE because YOU GUYS ARE INTO SATANIC RELATIONSHIP
THIS CAN NOT BE FROM GOD.

You also need that deliverance as well, you are the same person who is runing visa scam, rubbish.
Re: Should I by justwise(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2011
Gpowered79:

@tpiah, YOU ARE RIGHT. I cant just amagine things like this is happening and the poster is even saying it as if it's legal.
This is the woste i have ever heard. what of if anyone of you contact HIV through this acts what are guys going to say about it/

YOUR ACTS IS WRONG, COME TO JESUS NOW WHY IS STILL TIME.

Sin is Sin, promising to stamp fake visas in your victims passport is sin as well. Don't come here and start sounding like a good church-boy.
Re: Should I by jerrydate: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2011
Ure very correct
Re: Should I by jerrydate: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2011
If u give into it, small small ure husband may start loosing interest in u
Re: Should I by jerrydate: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2011
u should'nt, u cant
Re: Should I by adonisgold: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2011
Do it joor! You have had threesomes and foursomes? Only girls? That is cheating! Why should he have all the fun?

Since he has suggested it, you have a duty as his wife to comply.What is good for the goose,

The only thing I suggest is that you will pick whoever you wanna run the show with, or let him bring a list then you pick the one(s) you fancy.

Dont be worried about liking it, you can always repeat it.
Re: Should I by Arosa(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2011
@op, go on and do it for your husband. he loves you so much. He is going to enjoy it as much as you, so no worries. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I by Arosa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
Op, forget my earlier post, don't do it. It is a trap, he will dump you after you have carried out the act. be wise! lipsrsealed
Re: Should I by Bukizo(f): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
u need to play fair, ur husband doesnt mind sharing himself so why shld u. kmt!!!!!

the things that ppl get up to, thank God for mercy!
Re: Should I by okenwa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
if this is d truth, i think u have an ungodly home. both of u have infirior mindset on the concept of 'marriage' desist from it pls
Re: Should I by adamsrib(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
@OP this is how degradation works. You have to sink lower and lower to get the "thrill." You took the bait, and swallowed it hook line and sinker. Yet despite all your sexual freedom, here you are, on a anonymous board, worried about losing the affection of your husband. You are now beginning to realize the consequences of your actions. Whether you are Christian or not please believe me when I say that for every action there is a consequence.

Please allow true respect, joy and love in your marriage. As his wife you can give more pleasure than 10 women, and as your husband he can do the same for you. Put the love back in lovemaking and him wanting to share you will never be an option.
Re: Should I by Beync(f): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
:oWonders shall never end!
Re: Should I by femmy2010(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
Orisi Risi Gele Abebi.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Should I by tashanja(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
Majority of the respondents have so far failed to realize that the Poster is perfectly OK with her husband's proposition, i.e. to have triple sin with him and an additional man: her main fear and concern, however,  is that she is afraid that she may end up liking it so much to the extent that it might later become a problem.

@ Poster
Explain this basic fear to your husband, if he is OK with the possible consequences and still insists on opening this Pandora's box, then by all means go ahead and enjoy yourself - have as many multiple rodding as you wish - its his loss if his dicck alone is no longer sufficient lipsrsealed coolshocked cool
Re: Should I by jjgirljay(f): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
thanks tashanja, you answered the main question. you have help a great deal,will have a talk with him

thanks again
Re: Should I by livedit(f): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
This is too much for livedit. My God! I don't see any love on ANY of your parts. It's true, most men DO NOT want to share their partner they claim to love with anyone. Rather men or women and most morally sound women feel the same way. I don't see the point in either of you being married to each other when you are "with" other people. I shatter the thought of wanting my husband, key words (MY HUSBAND) sleeping with other women and I'm cool with it. Boy you two are really deceived. Anyway's, like the other poster said, you can try talking with him and sharing with him why you feel this won't be a good idea. You may want to really emphasize on it. I would think you both has set limits for each other that the other won't dare to cross. This is obviously a limit you don't want him to cross. No other human knows themself more than you do. Quite frankly, you have went way and above a woman would do for her man. So this maybe nearly impossible to convince him that you not into this. If he still persists, then let him know he will have to deal with the consequences later on. And so will YOU!
Re: Should I by Africanqueen2(f): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
jjgirljay:

My husband and i have been together for 4year, we are madly in love. we have done everything that is to be done sexually or so i think,from 2somes to 3somes,sex particalarly everywhere,sometimes i ask him to have sex with two or more girls while i watch,he does anything for me. but now he wants to share me with a man.
i refused,he says its not fair as he does wat i want.

my concerns : am an extrimist,if i do something and i enjoy it, i wont want to stop

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa why u de shy from am naw. u are even looking at d positive side what if u dnt enjoy it at all and d guy he picks is ugly and smells like a pig? lllllllloooooooooooolllll, weytin u start make u finish.
Re: Should I by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
Sweetheart when a man loves a woman he doesn't want to share? perhaps that is true but hun you've already been shared and so has he as you mentioned earlier you have tried three-zums before hand, I take it with another woman but the bottom line is, you have already shared your partner so you couldn't be that extreme.

if you are implying that you feel differently about two men on one actions versus two women on one men and that being a man so should he considering you are his girl, then I can understand but bottom line is sharing is happening either way.

So basically what I am saying is grin grin leave the 'share' argument out of it but just explain that you'd prefer a woman
Re: Should I by toyemz(f): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ op
you guys have really gone far oh
i can never imagine that doing all this keeps the marriage spice going
i guess different strokes for different folks anyway
about the current situation
ask him if you can choose the man, then get an ex boyfriend( he doesn't know about)
that way you wont feel that bad
and yes
its not normal,you need to stop it  before it gets so so out of hand
good luck
Re: Should I by desholah(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP.
Can i be the man ''The second man''?. . . Tell your man i'm curious . . .Surprisinly i do it free of charge.
Re: Should I by echobee(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
father forgive them
Re: Should I by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 15, 2011
All I can say is I thank God for delivering me  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Love In A Polygamous Marriage? / Women, Necessary Evil? / I Dont Like Romance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.