Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! (1972 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is This Lady Up Too? / Please Advive Needed .. What Should I Give Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by bingbagbo(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2011
i proposed to this my co-worker and she told me she was not interested in me.
Afterwards, she is now more closer to me than before, why?
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by ifffffy(f): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2011
Ask her
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2011
Maybe cos she just realized"what a mugu he is,I can actually use him" and I say this because I can imagine how and what you told her.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by bingbagbo(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2011
she is now always around me and discusses every thing with me!

touches me when she is talking to me, is she showing interest?
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by freecocoa(f): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2011
No she is showing disinterest.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2011
bin gbagbo:

i proposed  to this my co-worker and  she told me she was not interested in me.
Afterwards, she is now more closer to me than before, why?
[size=14pt]I dont know why. But a very quick way to find out is to ask her again. If she says no, rush out of the office, stop an okada, and ask the rider to rush you to the 3rd mainland bridge. When you get there, pull off your clothes, and jump off from the bridge! Pls dont forget diving in head first always gives the desired results. . .

"Arranticus Nonsenticated" Fool![/size]
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by bingbagbo(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I dont know why. But a very quick way to find out is to ask her again. If she says no, rush out of the office, stop an okada, and ask the rider to rush you to the 3rd mainland bridge. When you get there, pull off your clothes, and jump off from the bridge! Pls dont forget diving in head first always gives the desired results. . .

"Arranticus Nonsenticated" Fool![/size]

i never knew albinism has brain effects as well, nonsense

you ugly uncouth albino! angry angry
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by dammizz(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2011
Lol* killz killed it
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2011
bin gbagbo:

i never knew albinism has brain effects as well,  nonsense

you ugly uncouth albino! angry angry
[size=14pt]If you never knew, that buttresses the fact that you are a dunce, everyone already knew except you, what does that minister to your coagulated brain? Ever wondered why you specialize in creating senseless threads, and asking questions a 12 year old would answer, with his eyes closed? That's because you cant give what you dont have! What you have is what you are giving. . .

May you not die in sophisticated idiocy. . . Sensational fool![/size]
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by bingbagbo(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]If you never knew, that buttresses the fact that you are a dunce, everyone already knew except you, what does that minister to your coagulated brain? Ever wondered why you specialize in creating senseless threads, and asking questions a 12 year old would answer, with his eyes closed? That's because you cant give what you dont have! What you have is what you are giving. . .

May you not die in sophisticated idiocy. . . Sensational fool![/size]

u dis ugly albino! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by freecocoa(f): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2011
Bin gbagbo na wa for you o,see how sexkillz is insulting you without control and all you can say is"you this ugly albino"c'mon you can do better na,don't let him win you.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by bingbagbo(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Bin gbagbo na wa for you o,see how sexkillz is insulting you without control and all you can say is"you this ugly albino"c'mon you can do better na,don't let him win you.

no, he cant handle me and he knows that!

he is already a patient of inferiority complex and wont add any more salt to his injuries get it?

i dont take albinos serious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2011
bin gbagbo:

no, he cant handle me and he knows that!

he is already a patient of [b]inferiority complex [/b]and wont add any more salt to his injuries get it?

i dont take albinos serious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Misuse of words. . . Who is suffering from inferiority complex? A lady in your office is touching you, and you are asking me what that means?. . . Quantum fool! Catastrophic idi[b]o[/b]t and you are fit to be put in a show glass in the lab. Scientists would need to run some tests on you to discover how an ape became a human right under their noses . . Your idiocy cannot be compartmentalized. . . Hell, you dont even know an albino when you see one. Look closely at my picture again to help cure you of your unacceptable ignorance about albinos. . .

Btw, it's a hideous offence to be that dark skinned. . . You could invariably be mistaken for an orangutan!
[/size]
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2011
op, she is doing shakara for you although she might be interested.
so keep playing with her and after a month, propose again.
btw, what are you proposing undecided undecided
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by pendo89(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[/size]

killz am interested in knowing what makes this bridge so famous that ppl keep quoting it as a last resort.
Am not discombobulated.Just asking.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by neyostica: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2011
Mr sexwhatever, do you have to insult everyone you disagree with?? Why cudnt you just be human for a sec or u tryin to steal mr 190's glory
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2011
Mr sexwhatever, do you have to insult everyone you disagree with?? Why cudnt you just be human for a sec or u tryin to steal mr 190's glory
[size=14pt]Sorry, do i know you?. . . And should i know you?[/size]

killz am interested in knowing what makes this bridge so famous that ppl keep quoting it as a last resort.
Am not discombobulated.Just asking.
[size=14pt]I may be mistaken, but it's a very wide bridge in lagos, the widest. And the waters down below look so inviting. . . grin grin Perfect for suicidally inclined peeps! grin [/size]
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[color=#000055][size=14pt]Sorry, do i know you?. . . And should i know you?[/size][/co
hahahahaha,Eyi'm igbara wucked. grin
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by neyostica: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2011
@sexwhatever, ofcourse u dont, am not a nairaland celebrity, just be civil n objective, we already know you
@freetoto you av something to say
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2011
neyostica:

Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by seedord247(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2011
neyostica:

@sexwhatever, ofcourse u dont, am not a nairaland celebrity, just be civil n objective, we already know you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy i go charge you to court for that personal word that i use to calll my maid.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2011
neyostica:

you av something to say
All the females in your generation=Freetoto
I was actually saying he should pity you cos you are too small a case to deal with.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy i go charge you to court for that personal word that i use to calll my maid.
Ah seedundy,you don wake up? So you've started shooting your bullets this early morning,I wonder when they'll finish from your armory,the elementary four teacher is waiting for you in the staff room,go and answer her,its like you failed the test she set for you.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2011
@op she's better placed to answer your question
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2011

[size=14pt]If you think i care about what you think, then you are seriously sleeping on okada. . .

I'm allergic to Bullshit! and bullshitters, and if you decide to be silly, i use silly measures on you, i dont care who you are. . . Dont give a hic about reputations and what nots. . . If my confabulations still give you compunctions, then you are free to head to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the obvious, else back off my case. Dont complicate issues more than necessary. . .

When i start, there's no stopping. You'd better not get me started. . .[/size]
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Funkymallam(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2011
@all pls, dnt be offended with mr. Bin, he just excaped frm yaba left few days ago. He has a tin for albinos n bush pigs, those r the two names he uses constantly.
Pls anyboby wit useful infor about his whereabout should contact d nearest police station.
WARNING: HE IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS! :-x
no offiencee grin grin
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Eiregirl(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2011
@Sexkillz - Your posts are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Spclst900: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2011
op, lucky you, wait for her next move then you'll know
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by bingbagbo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
Spclst900:

op, lucky you, wait for her next move then you'll know

does that mean she will eventually love me?

please help! cry cry
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Goldieluks: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2011
You proposed to marry her?
or you proposed to date her? and why the confusion? Shouldn't you
know a person very well,before mentioning the word 'LOVE'?
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by Cuddlemii: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2011
neyostica:

neyostica:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Welcome to Nairaland Sweety, Land of everything and anything is possible!

Btw, the op is known for writing a love story for everyday of his life so that explains why he is getting what he deserves.

Last time she denied him, before then she was older than him and in the beginning she was a virgin so he is an unstable man.

Why are you calling a lady free whatever, that is so distasteful and cruel, you should have just continued the exchange of words with ur fellow man, why are you moving to a female, are u scared of skillz, He is a guy like u dear and means no harm.
Re: What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! by lurkee(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
This thread is proof that some nairaland members are masters of thread derailment.  grin grin
I have never seen a forum - and I see plenty - where every thread will contain personal insults even if you disagree must YOU insult and offer suicide tips? Kai!  angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Word Boob Was Invented - So Hilarious If You Get The Joke. Lol: / Where are the GOOD naija girls! / Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.