Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) (31050 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
nonsense!

stop spewing trash undecided

wetin set for this one now? undecided
someone that dressed moderately all covered you can't see any shape i wonder where you kon see your own set

be like you don drink Origin Bitters in excess today abi grin
Chiminemine:
Guy...see as this woman set guy...chaiii. if I nack this one ehnnn, I go damage her kpekus with confam missionary guy..... I fit f*ck am into coma sef... You know the way Bridgette B dey scream anytime johny sins the nack am?? Na so she go dey align to they rethyme if my gbola.... Chaiii....

Once upon a time, the destiny of a great kpekus rested on the gbola of a young boy... His name? Chiminemine
Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hey love.
perkyB:
HOW IS THIS NEWS?
DO WE EVEN KNOW YOU IN NOLLY INDUSTRY?

WHO ARE YOU?

THIS DAYS ANY PROSTITUTE CAN RISE UP AND BUY RANGE RANGEROVER

IF ITS NOT INI EDO OR REGINA, I DONT GIVE A DAMN GO AND SHIT IN DUBAI

ALSO WHERE'S THE BOYS FATHER?
Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy...see as this woman set guy...chaiii. if I nack this one ehnnn, I go damage her kpekus with confam missionary guy..... I fit f*ck am into coma sef... You know the way Bridgette B dey scream anytime johny sins the nack am?? Na so she go dey align to they rethyme if my gbola.... Chaiii....

Once upon a time, the destiny of a great kpekus rested on the gbola of a young boy... His name? Chiminemine

Joblessness is disturbing you
Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by Emmaomotob(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
Essy23:
Nairaland need to do better, fr.

Underrated topics that offer educating information on technology, art and the likes are there and one moderator is pushing frivolous topics like this to front page. No sense of sentient enlightenment or awareness bordering around the topic. Nothing at all.

How did we get here?
Empty head, there is something to learn from this. This child is being given the proper education that is needed to make him great in life. Donald Trump credited a great part of his success in life to a attending his dad's business meetings. If only you had parents who were intelligent and resourceful enough to give you such invaluable education in life, an extremely insignificant head like yours would not come to a third rate website to expose your joblessness and senility. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by Kiddinpoh(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
Na me she suppose take join body for trip? See news oo
Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by Mide3367: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
Chiminemine:

werey
Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by andre45: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
ever since this girl featured in a Nollywood that she was totally naked, I started seeing like a prosti...... the other was just hammering her with her naked small breast. I forgot the name of the movie. that was far back 2010 or 2011
Re: Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Who she??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.