Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri (29033 Views)

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Bitcoinearners: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good for you
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Dlionsheart: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
incogni2o:

Always look for sense in things, not nonsense.

Now , tell me, Is there any sense in what he said?

Let me see if you have sense.

Africa big question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by legendEMT(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is truly easier to deal with private tragedy than with a very public one.

Well if men must be as cautious as Reno advices, then the wisest thing to do is not to announce the arrival of a new baby till the DNA test result confirming you as it's dad is out.

For what will it profit a man if he keeps his wife's pregnancy a secret, then she gives birth after many years of marriage and he announces it to the world; then possibly drops a new song in honour of the baby and finally a DNA test confirms the baby isn't his?

One can NEVER be too sure because they say that only a woman knows the father of her baby.
But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the final say.

Welcome back NL legend

2 Likes

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by RPG2020(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:
So all through the time Reno’s wife was pregnant, she wasn’t going for antenatal or the antenatal was done in their closet by only Reno and his wife?

The nurses and doctors at the hospital knew.

Reno should not tell us that no other people knew that his wife was pregnant jare

He meant people like you
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by SenorFax(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
captainamiedi1:

I think what he meant was that he didn't post it on social media. Of cos the doctors must be aware, his in-laws will still be aware and some friends too. But he kept it aware from Twitter, facebook, instagram etc
Don't mind the guy, people wey dumb full Nairaland, single wisdom, dem no get. Don't waste time replying them.

1 Like

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by edoairways: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:
So the US people aren’t human being?
He is referring to Nigerians
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Now that he announced it, if tragedy happens now, is it not public? People sha. Always doing unnecessary policing.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Tolexander: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
incogni2o:

Always look for sense in things, not nonsense.

Now , tell me, Is there any sense in what he said?

Let me see if you have sense.
Even if you see sense, are you cerebral enough to identify it?
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nobody:

@RenoOmokri , @Segalink, @OgeniDipo, @AdeyanjuDeji: “EVERYONE LOOK AT ME, I DID IT FIRST!!!!”
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by briggson07(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:
So all through the time Reno’s wife was pregnant, she wasn’t going for antenatal or the antenatal was done in their closet by only Reno and his wife?

Reno should not tell us that no other people knew that his wife was pregnant jare

That's exaggeration but the audience only if inclined to literary terms would understand.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sure it's very easy to deal with private issue than a public one....
congrats sir.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by SURElee(f): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:

You should understand he meant posting on social media. Yes, she was going for ante natal. But her pregnancy was off social media.

Reno means don't involve people too much in your personal life.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by sweetrace(f): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:

He is simply talking about those that post their pregnancy pictures on every social networking site. Those that start wearing maternity at two months so that everyone would know that they pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Excel888: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
shocked

Well if men must be as cautious as Reno advices, then the wisest thing to do is not to announce the arrival of a new baby till the DNA test result confirming you as it's dad is out.

For what will it profit a man if he keeps his wife's pregnancy a secret, then she gives birth after many years of marriage and he announces it to the world; then possibly drops a new song in honour of the baby and finally a DNA test confirms the baby isn't his?

One can NEVER be too sure because they say that only a woman knows the father of her baby.
But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the final say.[/quote] shocked

But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the final say.[/quote]
shocked

But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the [i]final say.

.HAPPY RESURRECTION
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nauttyprof(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:

Get the point and don't form oversabi.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by EmekaA125(m): 4:30am On Feb 24, 2021
brainpulse:
Arrant noise marker and attention seeker. What's our business with your nonsense family issue
E pain you oooogrin grin grin
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by ussv: 5:14am On Feb 24, 2021
That means you lock your wife for house throughout the 9 months period abi ? Goat head
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Jerryherd: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the final say.

Drops a new song angry we know say Na Banky you dey mock

angry cheesy but we are 100% certain it's his baby
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nigra(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
This man talks too much..I'm sure he nags also undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos) / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.