Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me (8358 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:37am On May 17, 2021
But this is you, how evil can men be, planning to kill your friend cause of a lady

1 Like

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Update
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

So after much up and down between Chima and Kennedy who are my friends from school. A meeting was scheduled for both of them since they both are like families, because their loggerhead were already causing too many drama at their home town and Church as well. I won't want to go deep or release pictures for the sake of their identity..... Chima is battling for his life as we speak, he was brutally attacked on Sunday at his home town, this issue is complicated. Kennedy is on the run. Thank to few guys who followed up this issue and Chima really gave me a benefit of doubt upon the accusations, he still wanted to make things right, I will be posting the picture of the Jezebel behind this fight. She was even pregnant which was behind everything, from all indication both my friends are not responsible for the pregnancy.

I will keep you guys updated

Fear woman

Kennedy you are basss tard...

You want to kill ur frnd bcox of a lady...

U will dye a pissful death
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by BigBrother54321: 6:49am On May 17, 2021
Na cultists matter be this na. If person never die or blood full everywhere body no dey rest them. Children of Perdition.

If they catch them now dem go begin cry with catarrh everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Homeboiy: 8:46am On May 17, 2021
Like I said earlier

One person must go down

If not now, then later

2 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27am On May 18, 2021
obinna58:
All this drama over a woman

All this drama was powered by redpill. After simping he now went ahead to redpill his fellow guy instead of the main source.

What? He's a redpiller? Is it *that* kennedy?
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On May 18, 2021
candidbabe:
The world yaff ended.
Why try to kill your fellow man over nothing

See how nobody here is saying men are their own enemies bla bla bla; men don't fight over bichhes. Not exonerating the chick here, but see how they conveniently set her up to be the instigator that all blames should fall on...
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by chinchonglee(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2021
Can i have the contact number of this said kennedy?
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Akinbahm(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

See how nobody here is saying men are their own enemies bla bla bla; men don't fight over bichhes. Not exonerating the chick here, but see how they conveniently set her up to be the instigator that all blames should fall on...

P.O.C Men don't fight over a loose hole when they are millions of closed hole out there.
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Happyfela(m): 4:02am On May 20, 2021
Foolish men and a promiscuous woman
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by IprintMONEY: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Starships4u:
Bro,
The update yhu promised hasn't arrived....

Buh then, I'm seeing something on another thread, things ain't supposed to get up to this...

Pls try settle this issue for them. Thanks.
he won't update because people like me are already here to treat his Bleep up cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Lord have mercy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.