Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,140 members, 7,957,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South (1275 Views)

2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by ngadaAwo: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

For your mind

Gbegile boys koor agbegilode boys nii

By the way I still insult Ipobian miscreants as I like, even Mynd can't save them from me

Kiss the truth!!

cheesy
try and see tongue
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by Jerryherd: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
cheesy
try and see tongue

Thunder fire Lamidi Cownu ... Amen

Thunder Scatter Ipobians insha Allah

Ipobians won't smell Aso rock Insha Allah , In Jesus name

Tinubu or Osinbajo 2023, South West 2023 Amen!!! Insha Chineke, insha Jesus , Insha Allah

Kiss the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by Amumaigwe: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
the worst thing that will happen to Apc as a party is PDP getting back power and they'll do everything possible to prevent such.

One of the easiest ways of Pdp getting back to power is APC zoning ticket to the south.

with the recent things happening in Nigeria trust me the North cannot afford to loose power and they'll be needing their own at the top.

You wonder why Apc has not come clear where their ticket is going?
it's because they're confused knowing fully that Pdp will zone to the north.

where's the confusion?

if Apc zone to the south and choose SW then it'll be all SE/SS to a northern candidate.
now can APC depend on the northern votes with a southern candidate while a northern candidate (probably a Fulani) is on Pdp ballot?
the answer is NO because trust me the North can never ever vote a southern candidate while the North is on the ballot at least not in this present Nigeria.
APC won PDP because of the cult fellowship of buhari in the North.
Atiku pulled 12m votes with buhari on the ballot just think of where buhari is not available and it'll be like Atiku vs a southerner cheesy
Tell yourself the truth, can any candidate from the South win persons like Atiku, Kwankwaso even ordinary Tambuwal.

APC can't risk their ticket with SE candidate because it'll won't sit well with SW candidates even though SS will comply but like i said the North will always vote a Northerner irrespective of party.

right now APC is confused because by virtue the ticket suppose to be zone to the south but the problem is which zone so to prevent scoring an own goal.
that's why they're seriously shopping a sellable candidate from the south south but trust me it'll be a very difficult task too.

One thing I'm sure is that full APC that includes cpc faction will never risk their ticket to the south when PDP is fielding a Northerner.

so what might happen?

it's either CPC faction muscle out ACN faction completely and field their preferred candidate which by the way they've started already putting ACN faction in their places.

or CPC will pull out of APC making Apc an ACN with APC brand name then tactically back a Northerner in PDP which will see Apc fail woefully.

for those that is doubting the possibility hope you see how edo state played out?
that was how I perfectly predicted how it will play out and it happened exactly as I said.
APC winning Edo state would have made Oshiomole a demi god and Tinubu a god, CpC faction can't afford that so they ceded Edo to PDP easily so to destroy the influence of Tinubu and Oshiomole.
if you think Buhari is not behind the ousting of Oshiomole then you are just a baby in politics.

lol forget all these Northern politicians like Ganduje and Co screaming Southern Candidate.
they're just playing mind games and testing the waters
they know that by saying such the two southern majority Igbo and Yoruba will be busy fighting themselves on who gets the ticket and this will give them time to strategies cheesy
don't worry may God keep us alive, we'll all witness it ourselves.

One thing I know is that a full United APC will never give a southerner ticket.
bookmark this.

It was foretold. Power remains in the North until Yoruba contains their greed anf selfishness.
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by ngadaAwo: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:

Thunder fire Lamidi Cownu ... Amen

Thunder Scatter Ipobians insha Allah

Ipobians won't smell Aso rock Insha Allah , In Jesus name

Tinubu or Osinbajo 2023, South West 2023 Amen!!! Insha Chineke, insha Jesus , Insha Allah

Kiss the truth!!!

[/s]
trash
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by princechina(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Op, with the recent Fulani menace in almost every part of the country, I doubt majority of southerners(SW, SE, SS) will again make the mistake of supporting northerners for presidency again irrespective of their party affiliation. Your prediction would have been possible months back but with current events, if there will be an election come 2023, any northern candidate of Fulani extraction from any of the two parties will be a failed project in the south. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by nedekid: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:

from the days of democracy SW and SS does not have same voting pattern
SE/SS has always been very strong PDP voters so don't say APC will loose SS as if they've been winning it before.
the last SS Apc state was taken by PDP of recent and we even know how strong PDP was in the state even when it was under Apc.

Secondly even with Tinubu so called influence in SW he struggled to win SW for APC in the last election, remember even Osinbajo lost his PU to PDP in the Almighty Lagos, it took massive rigging and federal might for Tinubu to win Lagos for buhari.
go and check 2019 election Stat of SW it was almost 50-50
remember that Apc nearly lost Osun state if not for brazen rigging.
so even SW is not even sure for APC
APC votes has always been from the North so stop saying as if Tinubu is giving Apc bloc votes.

trust me the only way APC will win 2023 is to zone their ticket to the North to counter PDP if not ehhh they'll loose woeful.
the worst own goal they'll score is putting SW in the ballot and be hoping probably for buhari to endorse him
they'll be shocked just like they was when buhari silently endorsed Obaseki against Ize of APC.
if Atiku could get 12m votes with Buhari on the ballot, you know what will happen if buhari is not there.
and trust me all these attack on Atiku's personality is only coming from the southern APC.
have you ever seen a Northerner attacking Atiku?
you'll never see such, even when Lauretta Onochie tried to accuse him during that time, it was an aide to Ganduje (same Apc) that finished Lauretta.
the only reason Atiku lost was because he was contesting against buhari who the North considered more pro north.
but make no mistake Atiku might even be a pro North more than Buhari because I've never seen him condemn Fulani herdsmen.

trust me APC knows the risk of zoning their ticket to the south while PDP to the north
a risk they won't even consider taking.

the INEC you're saying is controlled by the cpc faction of APC so they'll only follow instructions from them.

trust me Buhari will rather secretly endorse a Fulani Pdp candidate than any southern Apc candidate
Mark my words
at least they've been taking precautions to sweep off ACN faction from the party of recent.
you'll get the full gist during their convention smiley
Very well said.
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by nedekid: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2021
princechina:
Op, with the recent Fulani menace in almost every part of the country, I doubt majority of southerners(SW, SE, SS) will again make the mistake of supporting northerners for presidency again irrespective of their party affiliation. Your prediction would have been possible months back but with current events, if there will be an election come 2023, any northern candidate of Fulani extraction from any of the two parties will be a failed project in the south. Mark my words.
It will supprise you that the same SW will still vote the same way they did 2015 etc. Ie for a northern candidate. Truelly amazing.
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by Haywhysat: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
as much as I hate buhari I'll rather vote him for 3rd term than allow any Tinubu or his minion near Aso Rock

the north will always vote their own irrespective of party

Are you northerner? Why are you speaking for them. In the history of Nigeria, northerners have voted for southerners in the past election. MKO Abiola against Tofa, and Obasanjo.
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by Haywhysat: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2021
nedekid:

It will supprise you that the same SW will still vote the same way they did 2015 etc. Ie for a northern candidate. Truelly amazing.

This is a fat lie. South West always vote for their own when their own is represented in a major party (Awolowo, MKO, Olu falae) more than 80 percent of the votes from South West self.

A yoruba man can not be stupid to vote a northerner over yoruba. Remember, yorubas control media? When the propaganda starts, everything or everyone will fall in.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by Haywhysat: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2021
princechina:

This is the fact. An Edo man can not vote an Atiku over Osinbajo. It is not logical, same is applicable to many southern states, including many north central
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2021
They would, they need the contraption to keep running, although they would make the southerners presidency hell, so much that southerners would be back to begging for a Northern messiah

It's all a game
Re: Why Apc Will Never Give Ticket To The South by ngadaAwo: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Haywhysat:

Are you northerner? Why are you speaking for them. In the history of Nigeria, northerners have voted for southerners in the past election. MKO Abiola against Tofa, and Obasanjo.
and you think it'll be the same in this present day Nigeria.
especially when Yoruba massacred innocent Hausa traders while the real killer Fulani herdsmen is still roaming around yoruba land sacking communities and hoisting flags.

Atiku got 12m votes with Buhari a fellow Northerner on the ballot. so in your mind Tinubu can win Atiku?
Tinubu cannot even win Tambuwal.

cc
Arewa1stSon SilverNorGold

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Drove Us Away, Built Their Huts On Our Farmlands.. Ondo Farmers / Restructuring: Presidency Insensitive To Nigeria’s Unity, Future, Says PANDEF / DSS Goes After Igboho’s Financiers, Probes Aides’ Call Logs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.