Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. (314 Views)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / 32 Inch Samsung TV + Home Theatre For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by 3ncrypted: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Not again, TV gone black out, red light blinking, audio no image, no audio, pixelation, broken screen. What ever the fault is, don't fret. Our work and expertise speaks for itself. Amidst competitors we stand tall.

Our service:
Home service, we save you the stress of carrying your tv around except if it's broken screen issue. Otherwise, we bring our service to you at the comfort of your home.

We offer swift service
Satisfactory service
Excellent service
Exceptional customer service
Pay only after done and dusted.

Don't trash your tv because no one is able to diagnose the fault we are here for you and only a call away.

Who are we?
We are the Engineer.
Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by Joshcoli(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
My tv (plasma) has lines that are increasing, can you fix it or entirely replace the screen
Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by 3ncrypted: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Joshcoli:
My tv (plasma) has lines that are increasing, can you fix it or entirely replace the screen
Snap of the faulty tv and your location pls.
Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by 3ncrypted: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2021
We are in Lagos
Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by Joshcoli(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
3ncrypted:

Snap of the faulty tv and your location pls.

Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by Joshcoli(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
3ncrypted:
We are in Lagos

I reside in Lagos too
Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by IyaTola: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
How do we contact you?
Re: We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. by 3ncrypted: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Joshcoli:

I reside in Lagos too
Thanks for sharing this.

I will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

N-power / House Rent(Do You Need A House To Live In Onitsha Anambra State) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.