Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili (2568 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili by yeswecan(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Interesting . . . I thought you for a second you were describing there what a Dora victory would mean? I mean we are speaking of a woman who more recently than Ngige, helped steal away an opportunity for advancement from the people of Ekiti, helped in the running of the country in chaos(especially from May 2009 through March 2010), prevented serious development in our ministry of communication, and helped PDP rig elections with no remorse , made a lot of noise and now wants to win senatorial elections.  grin grin

Please can you explain to me how this lady prevented serious development in our communication? You are saying she saw an opportunity for development and she purposely decided not to take that - and what do you mean by " helped in the running of the country in chaos". This lady performed in NAFDAC and tried her best as minister to re-brand the image of Nigeria - the truth been that she is not intellectually equipped for the latter job was glaring from her CV - but bottom line she is one of the few credible once.

I think is it not fair to paint Dora the way you just did.
Re: We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^ Please read the post . . . take time to reminisce on the events of the last 2 years of her employment in Nigeria. . . and you will get the explanation you need for every point touched on in that post .

Also, visit the posts where I suggest that during her time in that position there were tons of excuses offered up on her-behalf by people like your person for her incompetence, and I go on to state why we should be tired of the need for excuses at this point.
Re: We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili by yeswecan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^

I get your point - but you cannot trace any corrupt act to Dora. You can only paint her as part of the government which is not any different from a typical stereotype. Ngige's case is quite different .
Re: We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
Again, all I need is to view her record to know we need to be tired of making excuses for her at this point. . .  there are those whose records are glaring enough for all to see that they are not right for one position or the other. . . this woman's record SCREAMS "NOT QUALIFIED".

I suggest again you re-read my post to see how I cannot even respond to your corruption mention there.
Re: We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili by mensdept: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LIE LIE

yeswecan:

^^^

I get your point - but you cannot trace any corrupt act to Dora. You can only paint her as part of the government which is not any different from a typical stereotype. Ngige's case is quite different .

Well of course Ngige's case is different. Did Dora rob a state of it's mandate-No. Did she engage in electoral fraud and deceive millions of people-No.

Did she, as a result of stealing the mandate, cause rioting, confusion, and lost of life and property in Awka and Onitsha-No.

Was she sacked by the Nigerian SUPREME COURT, and ordered to vacate for the rightful winner? No?

So what the hell is Kobo ranting about? Sounds like he has a personal problem with Dora. Maybe she's too much a serious person for him to handle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb's Son, Mohammed, Among Jonathan's Approved Board Appointees / Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections / Top 5 Most Dangerous Roads In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.