Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ (370 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Righteousness2(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
New government and business initiatives are moving in the direction of a two-tier system for the vaccinated and unvaccinated, raising legal, moral and ethical questions.

Israel has raced ahead with the fastest Covid vaccination campaign in the world, inoculating nearly half its population with at least one dose. Now, the rapid rollout is turning the country into a live laboratory for setting the rules in a vaccinated society — raising thorny questions about rights, obligations and the greater good.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s cabinet voted this week to open shopping malls and museums to the public, subject to social distancing rules and mandatory masking. For the first time in many months, gyms, cultural and sports events, hotels and swimming pools will also reopen, but only for some.

Under a new “Green Badge” system that functions as both a carrot and a stick, the government is making leisure activities accessible only to people who are fully vaccinated or recovered starting Sunday. Two weeks later, restaurants, event halls and conferences will be allowed to operate under those rules. Customers and attendees will have to carry a certificate of vaccination with a QR code.

Israel is one of the first countries grappling in real time with a host of legal, moral and ethical questions as it tries to balance the steps toward resuming public life with sensitive issues such as public safety, discrimination, free choice and privacy.

“Getting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility,” said the health minister, Yuli Edelstein. He also has a new mantra: “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The debate swirling within Israel is percolating across other parts of the world as well, with plans to reserve international travel for vaccinated “green passport” holders and warnings of growing disparities between more-vaccinated affluent countries and less-vaccinated poor ones.

Israel’s central government — eager to bring the country out of its third national lockdown without setting off a new wave of infections — was spurred into action by local initiatives. Chafing under the country’s lockdown regulations, an indoor shopping mall in the working-class Tel Aviv suburb of Bat Yam threw its doors open last week for customers who could prove that they had been vaccinated or had recovered from Covid-19.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/world/middleeast/israel-covid-vaccine-reopen.amp.html

1 Share

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Righteousness2(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
The Pieces are falling into place as the days goes by just like we said long ago.

No Mask No Service!
No Vaccine! No Service!

After the Rapture of the saints, it's gonna be
No Mark! No Service!

The State of Isreal is the Vocal point of this Endtimes.
Watch out as various Nations will begin to put this into effect.

Ladies and Gentlemen, There is no more time!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand.
The RAPTURE of the Saints is at Hand!!
JESUS IS COMING!
JESUS IS COMING!!
Repent! Turn away From, Iniquity, Abominations and all these Nonsense worldly lusts!

Run into JESUS With all your Might!
There is No More time..
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

1 Like

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Righteousness2(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Shellsploit: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2 don dey create topics
Lalasticlala sef..

1 Like

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by iamyemiakins(m): 3:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Pieces are falling into place as the days goes by just like we said long ago.

No Mask No Service!
No Vaccine! No Service!

No Mark! No Service!

JESUS IS COMING!
JESUS IS COMING!!
Repent! Turn away From, Iniquity, Abominations and all these Nonsense worldly lusts!

There is No More time..
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
Preach bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Galatians: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2021
There are at least 4 signs that President Xi Jinping is the Anti-Christ described in the Book of Revelation. First, his name's English Gematria value is 2 x 666. Second, he possesses characteristics of the beast in Revelation 13:2, like the mouth of a lion, feet of bear and power from the dragon. Third, the social credit system started by Xi in 2018 is very much like, and on its way to, the antichrist’s “mark of the beast” system for buying and selling, as described by John the Revelator. Fourth, persecution of Christians in China is the worst it’s been in more than a decade.

"President Xi Jinping"'s Gematria Value

The Base-6 numerical values of "President Xi Jinping" calculated with English-Gematria (Note 1) are as follows (cf. AntiChrist Watch 2018):

Xi Jinping = 672 (minus 6 = 666)
President = 660 (plus 6 = 666)
President Xi Jinping = 1332 = 2 x 666

Gematria is an alphanumeric code of assigning a numerical value to a name, word or phrase based on its letters.

Characteristics Shared by Anti-Christ & Xi

According to Revelation 13:2: the Antichrist has the mouth of a lion, feet of a bear, and gets his power from the dragon. Xi Jinping completely matches the description:

Firstly, for centuries, Dragon has been the symbol of China, in particular of the emperor. And in 2018, Xi Jinping amended the Constitution and made himself president for life, i.e., emperor. Secondly, Xi Jinping has banned Winnie the Pooh -- a cartoon bear -- film after comparisons to himself. Thirdly, the old colonial flag of HK includes a big lion. As Xi's China is vigorously trying to devour Hong Kong, the lionly association of his mouth becomes obvious (cf. Elim19 2018).

China's "Mark of the Beast"

China began using their social credit system on May 1, 2018, against those who flout the rules. People who have failed to behave in the CCP's eyes will have their train and flight transportation privileges nullified and will be banned from purchasing property, among other penalties. The Supreme People’s Court in China stated that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been prohibited from taking flights for social misdeeds, reported Reuters. These laws are extremely oppressive and, in that the penalties prohibit some commerce, the system is very much like, and on its way to, the antichrist’s “mark of the beast” system for buying and selling, as described in the Word of God.

John the Revelator wrote,

And he [the antichrist’s false prophet] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast [antichrist], or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:16-18 KJV)

Otherwise, how can you explain the fact that more than 2,000 years ago, the Prophet John wrote about this type of computer technocracy? How did he know there would be a cashless society in the last days, by way of a mark placed in the right hand, or forehead, unless God revealed it to him?

Persecution of Christians Escalating in China

In Xi's China, they’re closing churches, jailing pastors – and even rewriting scripture. By Open Door's reckoning, more than 20 million Christians experienced persecution last year, and it forecasts that number to increase to 50 million in 2019. “In China, our figures indicate persecution is the worst it’s been in more than a decade – alarmingly, some church leaders are saying it’s the worst since the Cultural Revolution ended in 1976,” said Henrietta Blyth, chief executive of Open Doors UK and Ireland, in a statement.

Web link: https://www.hkbnews.net/post/president-xi-jinping-confirmed-to-be-666-anti-christ-by-chapman-chen-hkbnews

Note 1: Gematria is an alphanumeric code of assigning a numerical value to a name, word or phrase based on its letters. Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted into Jewish culture. Similar systems have been used in other languages and cultures: earlier, the Greek isopsephy, and later, Arabic abjad numerals, and English gematria. https://www.gematrix.org/?word=President+Xi+Jinping

Pic credit: Gov.HK

#XiJinping #Chinazi #antiChrist #666 #MarkoftheBeast #winniethepooh #socialcreditsystem #religiousfreedom #opendoors #KAG2020 #ChapmanChen #HKBNews #standwithhongkong #revelation #BibleStudy #Gematria #bookofrevelation #donaldtrump #OpenDoor #pastordev #revpatrickMahoney
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Galatians: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Mask No Service!
No Vaccine! No Service!

No Mark! No Service!

JESUS IS COMING!
JESUS IS COMING!!

There is No More time..
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

How are we sure the vaccine is not the mark?
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Righteousness2(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Galatians:

How are we sure the vaccine is not the mark?

The Bible didn't say it is a vaccine!
The Bible Says it is the Name or Number of a Man. It is 666.

Secondly, The Mark does not come into fruition until the Great Tribulation which is after the a Rapture.

1 Like

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Galatians: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Bible didn't say it is a vaccine!
The Bible Says it is the Name or Number of a Man. It is 666.

Secondly, The Mark does not come into fruition until the Great Tribulation which is after the a Rapture.

You know the vaccine will be coming with ID card or number.

The I the beast is the Chinese president(666) not the Pope.

So you're advising me to take the vaccine?
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Righteousness2(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Galatians:

You know the vaccine will be coming with ID card or number.

The I the beast is the Chinese president(666) not the Pope.

So you're advising me to take the vaccine?

My Brother, the Chinese man you talk about could be one of the major agents of the antichrist but I doubt if he will be the one.

The Pope, I believe is the False prophet of the antichrist. I Believe he is the one who will be used to lie to the world about the disappearance of the saints.

The antichrist will have to be one that the Jews( the Isrealites) can rely on.
Anyway I am not interested in whoever it is.

Lastly, I don't understand how you say I advised u to take vaccine.
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Galatians: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother, the Chinese man you talk about could be one of the major agents of the antichrist but I doubt if he will be the one.

The Pope, I believe is the False prophet of the antichrist. I Believe he is the one who will be used to lie to the world about the disappearance of the saints.

The antichrist will have to be one that the Jews( the Isrealites) can rely on.
Anyway I am not interested in whoever it is.

Lastly, I don't understand how you say I advised u to take vaccine.

I'm thinking of taking the vaccine for travelling, what do you think?
Are you sure the vaccine is not the mark of the beast?
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Righteousness2(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Galatians:

It's not the Mark but it's Conditioning people for the Mark.

I Advice you not to take it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by Dayoebe(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can't be more catholic than the pope. Get vacinated if you're convinced to do so.

But as for me, my fear of injection won't let me.
Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by reginaeb: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Galatians:

I applied for my masters program in norway and my mom told me last month to forget about the program because one must be innoculated either here or at the point of entry.. I'm not a non vaxxer but this covid vaccine is something else.. it's going to be mandatory soon for international traveling and so on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ by realstars: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2021
The time has come that every human will be under the control of one govenment. and the rest will be an untold story.

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs You Are About To Have A Heart Attack. / How To Get Glowing Skin At Home - DIY Easy Remedies For Glowing Skin / A Man Is Considered To Have Erectile Dysfunction If He Finds It Difficult Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.