Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question (438 Views)

Benue People Here What Is The Problem With You? / Obidients Abeg I Need 3k / 400 To 500 People Here Got Burnt And None Of Them Escaped”- Eyewitness Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by Omuaro38: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2021
I was chatting with a Esan friend of mine about the political situation in Nigeria on a general perspective, and somehow our conversation tilted towards Edo state... he then mentioned much to my surprise that no Esan person has ever ruled Edo state before... how true is this?
Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by EsomahJD: 4:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Oga dey your lane

1 Like

Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by UAE123(m): 4:57am On Feb 24, 2021
True. The late Professor Ambrose Alli ruled as the governor of old Bendel State. Presently no Esan man has been elected either Governor or Deputy Governor
Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2021
You probably pushed him to make that statement. In Edo we are not tribalistic. Esan, Benin,auchi we don't give a shit. We are one. So die the matter. Besides how E take concern you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by Mightyhaiz: 5:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:
I was chatting with a Esan friend of mine about the political situation in Nigeria on a general perspective, and somehow our conversation tilted towards Edo state... he then mentioned much to my surprise that no Esan person has ever ruled Edo state before... how true is this?
oserhiemen osunbor is Esan

Ambrose Alli is esan

Your friend is probably below 20

1 Like

Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by zukky79: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2021
False. Professor Osariemen Osunbor from Iruekpen in Esan West ruled Edo State as governor under the PDP for about 18 months before he was removed as governor by the Court of Appeals due to a case filed by Comrade Adams Oshiomole, who was then declared governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by simple250: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2021
zukky79:
False. Professor Osariemen Osunbor from Iruekpen in Esan West ruled Edo State as governor under the PDP for about 18 months before he was removed as governor by the Court of Appeals due to a case filed by Comrade Adams Oshiomole, who was then declared governor.

Osunbor was ringged into power it was a stollen mandate ,abeg no count erm join at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by TooMuchStuff: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2021
simple250:

Osunbor was ringged into power it was a stollen mandate ,abeg no count erm join at all
Not true at all. it was Adams Oshiomole who was rigged to power by the Fulani led Appeal Court with the support of Yaradua Cabal.
Osumbor won the election fair enough.
Re: Edo People Here Abeg I Get Question by valirex: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
You probably pushed him to make that statement. In Edo we are not tribalistic. Esan, Benin,auchi we don't give a shit. We are one. So die the matter. Besides how E take concern you?

Exactly we are one

(1) (Reply)

If You’re Working You Don’t Need To Write It, Aisha Yesufu Tackles Gov. Ayade / Fg’s New Nationwide CCTV Project / What About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.