Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Farm Land/partners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farm Land/partners (531 Views)

Biafra: FG Partners S/east Govs On Peace / Delta Partners US Varsity On Kidney Transplant Centre / Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Land/partners by omoguy4rea(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2011
I am from Benin and we have a very big Farm Land i need a partner that we can work together and farm as big as you want, i bring the farm and my time i need somebody that can finance it. like the clearing, and buying of the stems and clearing after some time again. if you are ready to partner with me send me an email or call omo.jackson@yahoo.com 08139006668 and 07090713914 and i will take you to the place and we start doing everything together.
Re: Farm Land/partners by Boykay: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2011
I have few questions to ask, pls provide answers:
1. how big is the land
2. Which side of edo state
3. Who owns the land
4. How much investment are u looking at?
5. What are the type of crop do what to invest in
I am waiting for your response
Re: Farm Land/partners by omoguy4rea(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Boykay.

Thanks for your message, my father is the owner of the farm land, the land is very big. i don't really knows the measurement but i can farm on as big as i want in as much i am not selling it because its a family land. my father was the head of his village. he died early last year.i have calculated 200,000 Naira clearing,getting workers, buying stems, seeds and every thing. i will want Cassava.Mellon, Corn because its easy to maintain and i hows how to maintain them. but if you have any thing in mind you can add it. you can send me an email or drop your email i will give you the breakdown. the farm land is in Adu-huan Uhu-ovbede LG area  agbor park side in Benin.so if you are interested we can go to the place together you can ask the villagers about and who my father was,
Re: Farm Land/partners by Boykay: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
ok i will get in touch with you before weekends. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Before Mohammed Abacha Becomes Governor / Oyo Pdp Appeals Ajimobi’s Victory ! / Why Jonathan Is Giving Out Free Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.