Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri (26036 Views)

Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by sissoko22(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Reading comments above shows how insensitive and hatred is consuming people of South East, this is unfortunate.
You all cry blue murder when the rest of Nigerians do not commiserate with Igbos when they're are killed in Malaysia, China and some south East Asia.
Hypocrite, where is your humanity.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by NgwalandAba(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

I don't know how you managed to squeeze out time to type all this. But I thought the most intelligent man in your IPOB land, Nnamdi Kanu, ordered you to leave your homes and return to the forest or Orlu. Where you all supposed to be. As per animals.

So, tell me, how you get light charge that your techno phone?

Yoruba Muslim your work in yoruba land won't work go to north and try your chance.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Advocate500: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

Boko Haram are mostly Kanuris, people killed are mostly Kanuris, Kanuri people in Government are silent, so why should I a Yoruba man concern myself with this News

you are now yuroba? You and your likes campaigned ,insulted people on this forum because Buhari, hoping that thieftinubu will emerged as president, is looking like a pipe dream.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Heartdanny(f): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2021
The last fuvk I have, I use am rap suya so I don't have another one to give.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by backtalkG(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2021
Smh...these are the same set of demons that moslem elite are seeking amnesty for I don't have RIP to waste this morning
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Jerryherd: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Advocate500:
you are now yuroba? You and your likes campaigned ,insulted people on this forum because Buhari, hoping that thieftinubu will emerged as president, is looking like a pipe dream.

What makes you think Tinubu won't emerge

Pipe dream my asss

Seat back and watch Jagaban play the game he knows best
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Jerryherd: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Nneziwili:

I just hope tomorrow you won't start complaining when the price of onions and other commodities from the north becomes too expensive for you in the Southwest.

Onions can be grown anywhere in tropical SouthWest
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by wonder233: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Your point exactly? And what is with the Arabic writeup?To prove you're what exactly? Lalasticlala, Seun, Mods...isn't this a violation of the rules of this forum which states comments must be in no other language but English?
tsephanyah:
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي[s] المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ
[/s]
Maximum range 37.5 km kilometers. Reason it reaches all those places. A good shooter can blindly fire rocket to that places
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Lazenby007(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Nothing new....normal level!
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by annyz: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Monogamy:
embarassed

Northerners are used to the killing.. It's nothing to them.

Next news pls

It is now part of their festival
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Acidiously: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

Maximum range 37.5 km kilometers. Reason it reaches all those places. A good shooter can blindly fire rocket to that places
I've realized you've been consistently foolish on this forum lately. Are you saying that the area is a soft target or are you saying that the residents shouldn't have been there? Explain you trash
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
So Boko have begun acquiring rockets, while the Nigerian army are chasing after white garment church members in orlu.
But when would the rockets be able to reach Abuja?
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by zuto4u(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2021
This has become a tradition in Nigeria now
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by tsephanyah(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Acidiously:

I've realized you've been consistently foolish on this forum lately. Are you saying that the area is a soft target or are you saying that the residents shouldn't have been there? Explain you trash
I'm discussing it with myself
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by OgatheTop: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

Terrorist!
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by engrchykae(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2021
Soft Targets
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by oyatz(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2021
sureboykris:
There's serious problem in this country.
I'm really worried these boko boys and bandits will come together and capture a major part of Nigeria

They can only capture their areas.

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by McLizbae: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Nigeria is a war zone, and the north is the battle field. May God intervene!
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by arantess: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

you say RPG has range of 37.5km shocked shocked
be careful
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by tsephanyah(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
he's a yeroba Muslim
Nah
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by discusant: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

Boko Haram are mostly Kanuris, people killed are mostly Kanuris, Kanuri people in Government are silent, so why should I a Yoruba man concern myself with this News

Until Boko Haram captures Ibadan, you will not be concerned.

The only way to free yourself from Boko Haram is Republic of Oduduwa.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by discusant: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
grin grin Northerners no dey finish?even with all this killing of themselves.

They marry multiple wives, breed multiple children. If not, all these killings in the north in the last ten years would have seriously depleted the population of the Arewa north of Nigeria.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Felabarmudia: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2021
sureboykris:
There's serious problem in this country.
I'm really worried these boko boys and bandits will come together and capture a major part of Nigeria
That's the end point

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by ngadaAwo: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
Nah
his real name is Muhammed trust me
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Xendre: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2021
gevans:
What's going on Nigeria?

This killing has to stop.
Abi
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by lexy2014: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

Have u ever fired rockets into those places?
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by baganas: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2021
jrusky:
Noted!!!

Zero sympathy. Afterall Zulum said security under Buhari is the best since Nigeria got Independence so let him and his people enjoys it.

I repeat I have no sympathy and I'm not regretting saying it.
If you are celebrating the death of others you might regret it when it gets to you. Those who super the brunt of terror are different from the leaders. Zulum can say whatever but your sympathy should be with your fellow humans. These people who died are just victims, mostly underage children below 15.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Nneziwili(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Onions can be grown anywhere in tropical SouthWest
Noted sir
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by bejeria101(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Suya man your daddy hasn't heard abi!

When would his ear infection heal?

Bunch of clueless Dullards.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Josywhyte: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Northerners just dey like chinese people for film. Despite all the killing them still plenty....hahahaha

Wahala be like boko haram. Our soldiers just dey die for this people hand like chicken because of bad Army general and government
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by slivertongue: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

borno elites including zulum know the truth but are all pretending and chasing shadows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Lessons From The Second Niger Bridge - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.