Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri (26038 Views)

Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by kabillionaire(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
when fulani herdsmen were massacring people in middle-belt, you guys said the same thing, now they're at your door steps.
thing
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed
Boko Haram are mostly Kanuris, people killed are mostly Kanuris, Kanuri people in Government are silent, so why should I a Yoruba man concern myself with this News

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
baganas:

If you are celebrating the death of others you might regret it when it gets to you. Those who super the brunt of terror are different from the leaders. Zulum can say whatever but your sympathy should be with your fellow humans. These people who died are just victims, mostly underage children below 15.

Bro say something else I lost the sympathy as per anything North since Buhari came to power that suddenly the North in the name of one foreign religion from far away Saudi preferred it to their own life, to their own culture and embraced terrorist, bandit and fula killers and still defending them till date. Pls keep your talks.

Bro I grew up partly in the North as a son of senior army officer and I reside in Abj currently so I know how the North were then and now so forget that your talks I'm not interested ok because I know what I'm saying I repeat I have zero sympathy on whatever hapoened in the North ok.
Good day.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by baganas: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
jrusky:

Bro say something else I lost the sympathy as per anything North since Buhari came to power that suddenly the North in the name of one foreign religion from far away Saudi preferred it to their own life, to their own culture and embraced terrorist, bandit and fula killers and still defending them till date. Pls keep your talks.

Bro I grew up partly in the North as a son of senior army officer and I reside in Abj currently so I know how the North were then and now so forget that your talks I'm not interested ok because I know what I'm saying I repeat I have zero sympathy on whatever hapoened in the North ok.
Good day.
Ok. You're entitle to your feelings and views. But fortunately it's inconsequencial!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.