Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) (20463 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2021
lekki1444:
to be honest with you i dont respect self made people. i respect legacy. i respect generational wealth. i respect generational powerful family name. being self made means nothing to me because any drug dealer can become self made. any 419 guy can become self made. but to be born into a family with powerful name ? is the ultimate. IGBINEDION, IBRU, OKOYA, ETC ETC
I get your point, but why do we keep having things this bad in this country?

Is it not because same politicians get into power and gather wealth for their generations unborn.

What kind of respect should one have for the igbinedions, iboris children tomorrow who didn't distinguish themselves but enjoying wealth stolen from others by their fathers.

I only respect non politicians who have generational wealth probably by a family business maintained over the years

When we respect self made men, it's not about drugs, you can see where they get their clean money
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by lekki1444: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
I get your point, but why do we keep having things this bad in this country?

Is it not because same politicians get into power and gather wealth for their generations unborn.

What kind of respect should one have for the igbinedions, iboris children tomorrow who didn't distinguish themselves but enjoying wealth stolen from others by their fathers.

I only respect non politicians who have generational wealth probably by a family business maintained over the years

When we respect self made men, it's not about drugs, you can see where they get their clean money
i am not talking about politicians. am talking abut global businessmen who have created wealth, name and legacy for generations. Ibori is not a well known global philantropist and businessman. the people i mentioned are. thats why their name is respected. OKOYA, IBRU, IGBINEDION. although i have to say a few of them are now dabbling into politics and stealing money now but thats not how they established their name initially. these peple have been operating businesses before the oil boom. they have distinguished themselves as global players. back then it was cocoa that was being imported foor wealth not oil and you had to earn every bit of your billions. you get me ? so i dont know why you are mentioning thieving politicians and ibori in this our conversation lmao
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by content208: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:
grin grin I don see u,u can now go to rest

Go cure your poverty. You are becoming a cancer.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2021
lekki1444:
i am not talking about politicians. am talking abut global businessmen who have created wealth, name and legacy for generations. Ibori is not a well known global philantropist and businessman. the people i mentioned are. thats why their name is respected. OKOYA, IBRU, IGBINEDION. although i have to say a few of them are now dabbling into politics and stealing money now but thats not how they established their name initially. these peple have been operating businesses before the oil boom. they have distinguished themselves as global players. back then it was cocoa that was being imported foor wealth not oil and you had to earn every bit of your billions. you get me ? so i dont know why you are mentioning thieving politicians and ibori in this our conversation lmao
This is what you should have said initially.

Because me personally would not respect someone like lucky igbinedion who stole Edo blind to make his 5th generation comfortable.

Even the senior igbinedion though had money yet his son used him to launder so much.

It was when igbinedion was governor his father established Nigeria first private University
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by lekki1444: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
This is what you should have said initially.

Because me personally would not respect someone like lucky igbinedion who stole Edo blind to make his 5th generation comfortable.

Even the senior igbinedion though had money yet his son used him to launder so much.

It was when igbinedion was governor his father established Nigeria first private University
well be that as it may, the point here is that being born into an established well known family is not to be sniffed at. it is an achievement within itself. And so to say FFK is nothing because his influence is from his fathers name is utter rubbish. All you have in this world is your name. to be born into a family with established name ? thats called winning the cosmic lottery ticket cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by OyinO: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2021
thundafire:
Congregation of political prostitutes, Nigeria wouldn't move if our leaders are not booted out,but even the youths mindset is worst

First comment happened to be the best comment.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2021
lekki1444:
well be that as it may, the point here is that being born into an established well known family is not to be sniffed at. it is an achievement within itself. And so to say FFK is nothing because his influence is from his fathers name is utter rubbish. All you have in this world is your name. to be born into a family with established name ? thats called winning the cosmic lottery ticket cheesy
Aside been born into a rich family has ffk not crippled all he has laid his hands on politically

That is the bone of contention, nobody cares about his rich family
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by lekki1444: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
Aside been born into a rich family has ffk not crippled all he has laid his hands on politically

That is the bone of contention, nobody cares about his rich family
tell me one nigerian politician who has not crippled all he has laid his hands on politically ? alright OK besides Jagaban because he always seems 5 steps ahead of everybody else, but besides Jagaban name one politician who hasnt crippled all he has laid his hands on politically ?
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2021
And the struggles continues angry grin grin grin

FFK and APC are like ... Dele n Ovation grin grin grin

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2021
so they did not give this guy on red food? they even chased him away in the past fourth pix. is like he wasn't invited. he forced himself there.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2021
E be like say OUK dey bleach
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
It's the same people ruining nigeria

They just change parties to deceive the gullible
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Femi fani kayode has ambition to be president, let us see what becomes of the ambition...
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by udy4real(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
All I have to say is that God should bless me,period
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by gbishman: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Court verdicts can be bought on earth but guess what Gods verdict can't. Continue to enjoy your short time on earth. Chop well well
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:
both the guest and the host can help your destiny to any level forever...person go just come nairaland from one faceme I slap you slum dey type nonsense cos say one small fone manage reach em hand.Which of them is idle/jobless now?
As you don dey hustle since your mama born you,where you hustle don carry you reach?
who dey even think to even visit you before?
Learn to appreciate good things even tho u don't like the owners...noise makers everywhere!! smmhh

Sharap!. These are the problems of Nigeria. These are the same people stealing our common wealth. It doesn't matter tribe, religion, state of origin, they all are expired thieves that mismanaged our resources and still dominating our politics. The best we can do is not give them audience and shout "ole, ole, ole whenever we see them. Else, all this will continue. FYI, the same useless Senate where this thief Kalu is hiding, just confirmed Buratai, and the rest that stole and stole from the Army, Navy and Airforce with houses in Dubai and everywhere else.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Longman8: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
By their POT BELLY we shall know them. lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Men Await President’s Position On Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others / Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.