Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

First Date No Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date No Kiss (1799 Views)

Where Is Your No-kiss Area? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / No Kiss!no Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Date No Kiss by jerrydate: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2011
Help me advise a friend. New online guy, had a brief dinner with a couple of beers. Plenty of chatting and laughing, super sweet and super interesting guy. At one point during dinner, he asked if I would want to hang out again sometime and I said yes. Then as we leave, he gave me a good hug but there was no reaching in for a kiss, and again he asked if we could go out again sometime after he returns from a trip he's taking next week, and I said yes. Minutes after the date, he texted that he had a fun time and to have a nice night. I guess I'm a little surprised that he didn't try to kiss me. Did I give him the impression that I like to go very slow, or is he just semi-interested? ------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------
Re: First Date No Kiss by IZUKWU(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
I am concluding from what you are saying that you would have loved the guy to have taken some liberties with you. Well sometimes you girls confuse us . The guy may just be playing that you will see him as a gentle man and here you are complaining ,yet you didn't say or do anything.i remember there was this girl i was going after them after our first date ,i wanted to Bleep her she didn't allow me though i finger bleeped her later she started accusing me of wanting only sex from her.
Re: First Date No Kiss by Thirst4Lif: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
I think the guy was trying to be a gentleman. Women are so accustomed to practically being ra.ped

on a first date until it throws them when a man acts respectfully. It was nice of him to text you after

the date to say he enjoyed himself. A phone call would have been nicer but that's the age in which

we live. Don't fret, you'll hear from him again.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Or Pet Names In Marriage Or R.ship. / Why Do Men Lie? / What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.