Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village (4526 Views)

Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
maduxs:
I believe that this fraud is not peculiar to one church ministry. Calling name doesn't make any difference.what counts is Let's all of us make our own findings if you have old woman at home.find out what she does with the money you send to her for her upkeeps. I don't need any cheap popularity, I'm a Christian and what do I gain if I vilify the church. I just have to speak out because it happened to my family so I want other people to protect there homes. We can't condone evil.
A BIG SHAME ON YOU!

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

All these are stories, it doesn't change the fact that your religious leaders are yahoo yahoo

Because they do the same job, tease and manipulate clients to get money from them
How much have they manipulate your mother to bring? Still sounding like a broken clock.
Reasoning from the anus always.
Ewu Gambia!
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
7lives:

Are you one of these pastors?, 'cause you are really pissed with the OP grin grin
Anyway this is what is actually going on, the earlier people wake up the better.
I know a young man who resides in America, pastors, alagbas and olushos are currently making a minced meat of his finance, na so so visions of death and calamities dem they give the guy.
Endless fasting and prayers, cows, goats, seeds, offerings and so on, this is how this guy lives, so I can relate with what the OP is talking about.
They always know people who said something, they are never speaking of what they saw face to face. Yorubas say talk wen wise man talk, na foolish man dey spread am. If you want to know people with maggots in their heads, come to Nairaland.
Somebody is extorting your mother of her upkeep but you can't call out the person? Is it not maggots in that person's head. We need the names and location of such people, let's tag the Police and other agencies to sanction them.
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE CHURCH,, LOCATION AND PASTOR'S NAME! Let's tag Police to sanction him.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How much have they manipulate your mother to bring? Still sounding like a broken clock.
Reasoning from the anus always.
Ewu Gambia!
Is it until they manipulate my mother, ok tell me what productive thing those tithe as done to people's life other than the pastors buying cars and luxury,
My broda if you want to do offering, go to motherless babies home, that's the true charity

3 Likes

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
VEXT:

Look at this head slamming terrorist...I don't blame you..I blame those stupids Christians that keep making mockery of their religion..

Christianity contribute alot to the world,where as your Islamic religion have seize the peace in the world.. Breeding demonic terrorists and killing for a demonic prophet...

A afonja Muslim that is not even recognize as a Muslim in the north, but seen as an ordinary infidel, saying trash about another person religion...Arne banza..
What do they contribute fraud, drug, skull mining ritualism, pastor impregnating members, baby pounding etc

I'm sure your pastors are responsible for you not reasoning well
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying on behalf of people who you didn't help to make their money. People are crying at funerals and getting paid, you are NL crying for free.
Join them and smile to the bank, stop wasting your talent.
�������

Who is crying between us

Wailing for who himself knows he's a potential thief and robber

You will wail till you die
Gullible followers
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

�������

Who is crying between us

Gullible followers
Town crier, e pain am die! Go and look for a solution to your miserable and unfortunate life.

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Is it until they manipulate my mother, ok tell me what productive thing those tithe as done to people's life other than the pastors buying cars and luxury,
My broda if you want to do offering, go to motherless babies home, that's the true charity
Complain about what you give, not what others give. Their monies belong to them.
Did someone not make a post here last week that he gives twenty Naira as offering but the ame person was complaining about extortion? Eighty Naira per month extortion?
Give to motherless homes and worship there on Sundays! Leave Churches alone, they don't pull people with dog leeches! Period! Do you know the number of Homes the Churches contribute to?
How many motherless homes have given you or anybody an account of how they spend money given to them? Most of them use it to extort money from foolish people. It is a booming business on its own. Is it not the same ones running baby factories and selling children?
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Town crier, e pain am die! Go and look for a solution to your miserable and unfortunate life.
At least am crying for myself, you wey con dey cry for who no know u
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Complain about what you give, not what others give. Their monies belong to them.
Did someone not make a post here last week that he gives twenty Naira as offering but the ame person was complaining about extortion? Eighty Naira per month extortion?
Give to motherless homes and worship there on Sundays! Period! Do you know the number of Homes the Churches contribute to?
How many motherless homes have given you or anybody and account of how they spend money given to them? Most of them use it to extort money from foolish people It is a booming business on its own.
So u re justifying yahoo boys actions with this yur theory because their clients also give them money from their wish

Be deceiving yourself, which home did they contribute to
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Give to motherless homes and worship there on Sundays! Period! Do you know the number of Homes the Churches contribute to?
How many motherless homes have given you or anybody and account of how they spend money given to them? Most of them use it to extort money from foolish people. It is a booming business on its own.
You are justifying yahoo boys action with, because their clients also give them money from their wish

Be deceiving yourself, which home are they contributing to
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by VEXT: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

What do they contribute fraud, drug, skull mining ritualism, pastor impregnating members, baby pounding etc

I'm sure your pastors are responsible for you not reasoning well
E pain m

No cry u hear
Ur Alfa's in SouthWest are the best and carry the first position for skull mining and ritual...Every one knows that..Yahoo bois do patronise them...in the north your mallams find pleasure in sleeping with underage gals inside the mosques..Every one know that..

I don't blame them I blame the demonic person they worship.....
Head slamming dirty uncircumcised terrorist...If e pain u,join shekau for sambisa grin
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by VEXT: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

�������

Who is crying between us

Gullible followers

Hahahah..A head slamming terrorist calling some one gullible..who is more gullible than you?..You that can kill your mother,if she insult your prophet...

Ogbeni go wash face ,slam head..be like too much slamming of head,than shift Ur brain...
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

So u re justifying yahoo boys actions with this yur theory because their clients also give them money from their wish

Be deceiving yourself, which home did they contribute to
Complain about what you give only! How do you know people you don't give to are yahoo boys?
Let people who work for money do whatever they like with it, na their sweat!
What is the name of the Church and the Pastor being talked about? The question is still unanswered.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Go and tell your mother to be reasonable instead!
Useless message with no base and source as back up.
Always dragging the Church as if the Church is responsible for their demented souls and miserable lives.
Again, what is the name of the Church, the location and Pastor's name.
Useless post from a dirty anus!

Very nice "Christian" reply. Salt of the world and all that.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
VEXT:

Look at this head slamming terrorist...I don't blame you..I blame those stupids Christians that keep making mockery of their religion..

Christianity contribute alot to the world,where as your Islamic religion have seize the peace in the world.. Breeding demonic terrorists and killing for a demonic prophet...

A afonja Muslim that is not even recognize as a Muslim in the north, but seen as an ordinary infidel, saying trash about another person religion...Arne banza..

Wonder why the apostles condemned Simon the sorcerer (the first dubious "Christian" in history). In these times many "Christian" brothers would have hailed him for trying to buy the power of the Holy Spirit with money all in the name of "touch not..."
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
My useless drunkard father is a confirmed bastard and a serial rapist , my demented mad mum is a stinking LovePeddler who got raped by my fathers younger bros, all her wretched and unfortunate children including my unfortunate self ....my sisters are all single mothers because of ashewo life style ... MY MISERABLE AND UNFORTUNATE MOTHER, SAVE UR FAMILY u Idiot! USELESS GOAT, EWU GAMBIA! ...Banza!

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Very nice "Christian" reply. Salt of the world and all that.
Yes! When any useless idiot is hungry for 1st page, they drag the Church.
Another demented soul made a topic about 2 Children being raped in Church by a Pastor, cos he knows the title will generate traffic. Only to open the thread to see "lol, sorry". The topic was used to deceive people to the post, he wanted to advertise his YouTube video. I reported the useless video to YouTube to ban it cos it is against their rules to trick or mislead people to click.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2021
VEXT:

Hahahah..A head slamming terrorist calling some one gullible..who is more gullible than you?..You that can kill your mother,if she insult your prophet...

Ogbeni go wash face ,slam head..be like too much slamming of head,than shift Ur brain...
How did you know i can kill my mother if she insult my prophet, you're nothing but a daylight big fooooooool

Ole Barawo, woooo to you and your leaders, people are already getting wised up
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2021
VEXT:

E pain m

No cry u hear
Ur Alfa's in SouthWest are the best and carry the first position for skull mining and ritual...Every one knows that..Yahoo bois do patronise them...in the north your mallams find pleasure in sleeping with underage gals inside the mosques..Every one know that..

I don't blame them I blame the demonic person they worship.....
Head slamming dirty uncircumcised terrorist...If e pain u,join shekau for sambisa grin
If I'm crying them you cried first because you said your religion contributed to the society nd i mentioned what they contribute, now u can't defend it knowing fully it's true instead, you started making fun of it

You see your level of hypocrisy, you said alfas are the best in skull mining when everyone knows that is the job of these pastors especially those in white garment

You also said mallams find pleasure in underaged girls when fact proves it that sexual abuse is more rampant in South

Say the truth even if once, it doesn't kill

Hypocrisy have really destroyed your life
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Complain about what you give only! How do you know people you don't give to are yahoo boys?
Let people who work for money do whatever they like with it, na their sweat!
What is the name of the Church and the Pastor being talked about? The question is still unanswered.

About the name of the church, i don't know and i don't want to know

Ok I've heard you i will only complain on what i give.

But you and your fellow will be the first to criticize the government if any fund is embezzled or mismanaged, you will not only criticize them, you will also curse them

The question is out of the 200 million people in this country, how much did you think is yours in the embezzled money and that's if your money is there

The truth will always be the truth, either am a victim or not
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:

About the name of the church, i don't know and i don't want to know

Ok I've heard you i will only complain on what i give.

But you and your fellow will be the first to criticize the government if any fund is embezzled or mismanaged, you will not only criticize them, you will also curse them

The question is out of the 200 million people in this country, how much did you think is yours in the embezzled money and that's if your money is there

The truth will always be the truth, either am a victim or not

You don't know and don't bother to know the name and location of the people you are criticizing? That's means the story is form form, that's my point!
Do you know some of those road side beggars are landlords? Do you know most make minimum N3k per day? Has any motherless home shown you any account of money they collect?
Everyone cannot give an account and proof of the money they give to the Church but they will rush to shout Yahoo boys!
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by obyrich(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2021
maduxs:
My heart is heavy and I'm totally disappointed with some of the churches especially the ones they call ministries. I reside in Lagos and I am a business man, most of my siblings are in different parts of the world and my mother is in the village with our last born who is also doing business and also taking care of her.
Yesterday my brother called me on the phone and told me that he just discovered the people that use to defrauds our mother and I ask how do you mean? He told me that mum just horridly came in now and collected #20,000 and was asking for more and he asked her what do you need more money for and she said our pastor told me in the church ministry that they saw a vision upon my head and my family, that death is hovering over my family that i should go and bring #50,000 so that they can buy goat and use as a sacrifice.
My younger brother was very angry and he told my mom that she is going nowhere.when he was complaining to me he said that he has been wondering where the money we use to send to mom to take care of herself is. Everytime he ask her, she will say they are contributing one thing or the other in the ministry or that they are buying holy oil and blessed water.
He told me that that's how these church ministries use to take advantage of our vulnerable mother's and pregnant ladies including single ladies who are looking for husbands. To our mothers they will tell them that death is hovering around her family and she will give them all the money her children gave her to take care of herself.
To pregnant women they will tell them that they saw her giving birth with CS (caesarean section).
To young ladies looking for a child, they will tell them that they saw a child sitting beside them that they should claim it with #10,000.
To single Ladies claim your husband with #5000 etc.
Who did we offend in this country? These people are so dubious that they do this act on weekdays when men has gone to work so that they will get away with it.
I told my mum any day you go to that ministry again I will never send money to you again and I will tell all my siblings. Christ has sacrificed with his blood we don't need any other sacrifices.
Anybody who have old woman at home please make findings on how she spends the money you send to her for her upkeeps because this church ministries are very dubious and mean. All the whole pick pockets and one chance people have gone into church ministries to defraud our vulnerable mother's and ladies. The society should look into this matter it needs urgent attentions. enough is enough

I had enough of this. I took my mother to join me where I base. Yet, they won't leave her alone with their fake prophesies. 2 days ago, they told her that someone will use my wife's voice to call her. She should not answer. Imagine. They have used every strategy to convince her to come home. I told her if she leaves my house, she should forget about me. I made sure she is very comfortable here. Now they want to sow discord between her and my wife so she will come home.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by funmi37: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2021
I pray God will deliver the OP mom from the fake pastors because am sure relocation will not solve the problem they will always reach her.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You don't know and don't bother to know the name and location of the people you are criticizing? That's means the story is form form, that's my point!
Do you know some of those road side beggars are landlords? Do you know most make minimum N3k per day? Has any motherless home shown you any account of money they collect?
Everyone cannot give an account and proof of the money they give to the Church but they will rush to shout Yahoo boys!
You are just acting dumb, am sure am not quoting a baby or a toddler

I'm not saying this because of just this that happened, i'm saying it because it has been happening for so long

So you are saying because i don't know the place and location, the news is false.

How are you sure your mother is your mother, were you there when they were mating,
How did you believed those insecurity news coming from the north, in fact maybe there's nothing like boko haram
In fact how do you know, you know what you know

These are psychological questions that brings doubt but we're left with no option than to believe it

You know what, there's an easy way to know if a news id true or not
1. There will be no report to counter that news
2. If it's from multiple sources
3. The one guilty will not come out to prove it wrong

Also note I'm saying it because of this and the once that happened in past

Soo, i hope i made sense, if am not talking to a small boy, i should make sense
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I'm not saying this because of just this that happened, i'm saying it because it has been happening for so long

So you are saying because i don't know the place and location, the news is false.

How are you sure your mother is your mother, were you there when they were mating,
How did you believed those insecurity news coming from the north, in fact maybe there's nothing like boko haram

These are psychological questions that brings doubt but we're left with no option than to believe it

Is your foolishness hereditary or acquired?
Instead of you to unsubscribe to your dumbness, you went to upgrade.
You are a threat to everyone around you!
Anybody that contacts your foolishness is doomed!
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Is your foolishness hereditary or acquired?
Instead of you to unsubscribe to your dumbness, you went to upgrade.
You are a threat to everyone around you!
Anybody that contacts your foolishness is doomed!
Tackle me with facts and not insults and curses,

so from everything i said all you can say is i'm foolish, ok how am i foolish
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Kingfragz:
They are all mad thiefs
If I start to talk stories ehn nairaland go full..
....because of this same issue, i reduced the amount of money i send to my grandmother ....

1 Like

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by maduxs: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
obyrich:

I had enough of this. I took my mother to join me where I base. Yet, they won't leave her alone with their fake prophesies. 2 days ago, they told her that someone will use my wife's voice to call her. She should not answer. Imagine. They have used every strategy to convince her to come home. I told her if she leaves my house, she should forget about me. I made sure she is very comfortable here. Now they want to sow discord between her and my wife so she will come home.
this is really devastating. They go to villages for evangelism and when they meet our old mother's at home, they turn her to ATM machine with there fake prophecy.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Tackle me with facts and not insults and curses,

so from everything i said all you can say is i'm foolish, ok how am i foolish
No time to read senseless handouts!

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Kingfragz: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
moralistic:
....because of this same issue, i reduced the amount of money of send to my grandmother ....
my auntie no wan believe say all na scam....normal normal if person hustle legit em go get money,I dont need anybody to see vision for me biko..the worst na d money wey dem dey pay.....stories dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Evil Men In History (photos) / Lady Goes Mental After Taking Colorado Puffs / Cannibalism At Its Peak(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.