Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village (4520 Views)

Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
No time to read senseless handouts!
But there's time to attach photos FOOL, instead of you to admit the fact and go with the truth,
Religion of scam and lies, Shioor

1 Like

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by drmikeadams(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2021
maduxs:
My heart is heavy and I'm totally disappointed with some of the churches especially the ones they call ministries. I reside in Lagos and I am a business man, most of my siblings are in different parts of the world and my mother is in the village with our last born who is also doing business and also taking care of her.
Yesterday my brother called me on the phone and told me that he just discovered the people that use to defrauds our mother and I ask how do you mean? He told me that mum just horridly came in now and collected #20,000 and was asking for more and he asked her what do you need more money for and she said our pastor told me in the church ministry that they saw a vision upon my head and my family, that death is hovering over my family that i should go and bring #50,000 so that they can buy goat and use as a sacrifice.
My younger brother was very angry and he told my mom that she is going nowhere.when he was complaining to me he said that he has been wondering where the money we use to send to mom to take care of herself is. Everytime he ask her, she will say they are contributing one thing or the other in the ministry or that they are buying holy oil and blessed water.
He told me that that's how these church ministries use to take advantage of our vulnerable mother's and pregnant ladies including single ladies who are looking for husbands. To our mothers they will tell them that death is hovering around her family and she will give them all the money her children gave her to take care of herself.
To pregnant women they will tell them that they saw her giving birth with CS (caesarean section).
To young ladies looking for a child, they will tell them that they saw a child sitting beside them that they should claim it with #10,000.
To single Ladies claim your husband with #5000 etc.
Who did we offend in this country? These people are so dubious that they do this act on weekdays when men has gone to work so that they will get away with it.
I told my mum any day you go to that ministry again I will never send money to you again and I will tell all my siblings. Christ has sacrificed with his blood we don't need any other sacrifices.
Anybody who have old woman at home please make findings on how she spends the money you send to her for her upkeeps because this church ministries are very dubious and mean. All the whole pick pockets and one chance people have gone into church ministries to defraud our vulnerable mother's and ladies. The society should look into this matter it needs urgent attentions. enough is enough

Young ones re not spared

2 Likes

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
oloyedewaris:

My useless mother is an unadulterated
FOOL, doesn't know the difference between read and post.
Ewu Gambia!

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99464281][/quote] You finally admitted all these so u were pretending before
Congrats
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I finally admitted all these so I was just pretending before

Congrats to me for being a nuisance

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99469783][/quote] I've never seen an adult this daft,
permit me to say this, your brain is damaged
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Fashionista01(f): 3:01am On Feb 28, 2021
Some churches this days are nothing but business centers.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I've never seen an adult like my senseless and unfortunate mother, Mama Oloyedewaris this daft, so pathetic

Mama Oloyedewaris, pls permit me to say this, your brain is damaged beyond repair. You need a refurbished or recycled Chinese brain

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99475809][/quote]
Chaii it will not be well with whoever turned you to this, i just prayed God intervene in your life because you are so hopeless
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Chaii it will not be well with whoever turned Mama waris to this, i just prayed God intervene in my senseless and miserable mother, Iya Waris' life because she is so hopeless and totally unfortunate.
Aye Iya Waris ti baje las las

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
@pepperdemzombie, i can see you are a zombie just as your moniker,

Wait what started this conversation, i said Christianity is a religion of scam and lies and you can't defend it, instead you admitted, now the next is abuse.
You too look at it very well, is sense not far from you

Wait wait, who is waris, shiooooor, shame on you and your religion
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Mama Oloyedewaris, i can see you are a zombie just as me your werey son, Oloriburukuwaris

Wait what started this conversation, i said Christianity is a religion of scam and lies and you can't defend it, instead you admitted, now the next is abuse. An idiot that cannot show N1 he gave to anybody is calling people scam, agbari mi to dota sha o!
You too look at it very well, is sense not far from me and my 15th generation?

Wait wait, who is Oloyedewaris? Omo oshi alailekoile lati Irankiran. shiooooor, shame on me and my mumumadman blood shedding almajiri religion

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2021
@pepperdemzombie
I can now see you are a Jobless fool, continue till you run Mad
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Oponu Iya Oloyedewaris,

I can now see you are a Jobless fool, a useless goat, a demented idiot with empty skull for giving birth to me, oloriburukuwaris, continue till you run Mad

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Because my dindinrin papa na blind follower of mumumadman, everybody knows my papa na certified Mad man

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Christianity is fraud and scam
Our pastors are foolish including me, i have finally finally admitted Jesus is not Lord but a servant of God

A brother just admitted the truth
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:

A brother just admitted the truth that mumumadman asked them to shed blood so they can have 72 virgins when they get to hell fire.

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Christianity is fraud, pastors getting involved in rituals, pastors sleeping with members, pastors involved in drug dealing, pastors in baby factory, God punish every pastors, i am so stupid and brainless

I deserve to be disposed in the bin

God help my empty skull
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=99524582][/quote]

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by CoolJul: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
maduxs:
My heart is heavy and I'm totally disappointed with some of the churches especially the ones they call ministries. I reside in Lagos and I am a business man, most of my siblings are in different parts of the world and my mother is in the village with our last born who is also doing business and also taking care of her.
Yesterday my brother called me on the phone and told me that he just discovered the people that use to defrauds our mother and I ask how do you mean? He told me that mum just horridly came in now and collected #20,000 and was asking for more and he asked her what do you need more money for and she said our pastor told me in the church ministry that they saw a vision upon my head and my family, that death is hovering over my family that i should go and bring #50,000 so that they can buy goat and use as a sacrifice.
My younger brother was very angry and he told my mom that she is going nowhere.when he was complaining to me he said that he has been wondering where the money we use to send to mom to take care of herself is. Everytime he ask her, she will say they are contributing one thing or the other in the ministry or that they are buying holy oil and blessed water.
He told me that that's how these church ministries use to take advantage of our vulnerable mother's and pregnant ladies including single ladies who are looking for husbands. To our mothers they will tell them that death is hovering around her family and she will give them all the money her children gave her to take care of herself.
To pregnant women they will tell them that they saw her giving birth with CS (caesarean section).
To young ladies looking for a child, they will tell them that they saw a child sitting beside them that they should claim it with #10,000.
To single Ladies claim your husband with #5000 etc.
Who did we offend in this country? These people are so dubious that they do this act on weekdays when men has gone to work so that they will get away with it.
I told my mum any day you go to that ministry again I will never send money to you again and I will tell all my siblings. Christ has sacrificed with his blood we don't need any other sacrifices.
Anybody who have old woman at home please make findings on how she spends the money you send to her for her upkeeps because this church ministries are very dubious and mean. All the whole pick pockets and one chance people have gone into church ministries to defraud our vulnerable mother's and ladies. The society should look into this matter it needs urgent attentions. enough is enough
op na the kind church wey ur Mama branch enter na . There are churches in the village(and other places) that are helping the poor n aged so don't sound it like it a general thing.

Mama no look church enter.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
I have finally declared "i have a fish brain"
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=99549638][/quote]

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

May God punish all pastors that turned me to this, because as it is going i'm not redeemable
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by dederocs(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol..... When you transfer pastors from urban areas to rural areas nko??
Ole
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I am a proud Mumumadman follower, I have exchanged my brain with maggots

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
I can never grow brain because my family is cursed
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=99577434][/quote]

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why am i soooo daft
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=99584161][/quote]

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Will my parents reap the fruit of their labor bayi, ohh i forgot they don't have fruit but a senseless online miscreant

I just dey pity your mother
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by dederocs(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
No heart or conscience...stealing from the old and poor is the greatest form of evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INTERPOL ARRESTING NIGERIANS IN NIGERIAN (PHOTO) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Refused To Go For Renewal (video). / Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.