Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mind Your Mind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mind Your Mind. (166 Views)

Your Eyes Your Mind!! Your Mind Your Eyes!!! / Nigerian Catholic Priest's Epic Response To One Of These "Mind Your Biz" Louts / Rape Allegation: Mind Your Words, The 7 Abominations God Hates, False Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your Mind. by exegete12(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
The Mind is the seat of your thoughts, imagination, reasoning, and mediation.

The Mind is the engine room where success and great achievement are birthed.

Everything beings from the mind.

Your success begins from the mind.

Your success begins from the Mind.

Your prosperity begins from the mind.

Your greatness begins from the mind.

Your poverty begins from the mind.

Mediocrity begins from the mind.

Failure begins from the mind.

Abundance begins from the mind.

Low self-esteem begins from the mind.

I cannot make it in life begins from the mind.

Inventions are birthed from the mind.

Ideas that rule the world begin from the mind.

Living the infinestemal life begins from the mind.

You will have to mind your mind before the world will Mind you. If you don't want to mind your mind, the devil will come for you and use your mind to achieve all his evil intentions and plans.

The Mind is one of the potent engines that will help in turning you into a sign and a wonder. You are useless if you don't have a Mind that will enable you to think.

Work your Mind, let it sweat profusely and with time it will become the envy of your World.

Until you take your mind seriously, nobody will Mind you. The enemy works with your mind and that is why, it is of paramount importance that you mind your mind and keep it safe from all forms of contaminations, evil thoughts, and decadence.

You are not useless if your mind is active and very productive- you are only useless when your Mind is dormant.

My charge for you today this: Mind your mind and the world will have no choice but to Mind you.

I trust you got values?
Share with me�

© Amadu Isaac katun.
Exegete, deep thinker, speaker, communicator, Writer.

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Mind. by chatinent: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
exegete12:

Everything beings from the mind.

Your success begins from the mind.

Your success begins from the Mind.

Your prosperity begins from the mind.

Your greatness begins from the mind.

Your poverty begins from the mind.

Mediocrity begins from the mind.

Failure begins from the mind.

Abundance begins from the mind.

Low self-esteem begins from the mind.

I cannot make it in life begins from the mind.

Inventions are birthed from the mind.

Ideas that rule the world begin from the mind.

Living the infinestemal life begins from the mind.

You will have to mind your mind before the world will Mind you. If you don't want to mind your mind, the devil will come for you and use your mind to achieve all his evil intentions and plans.

The Mind is one of the potent engines that will help in turning you into a sign and a wonder. You are useless if you don't have a Mind that will enable you to think.

Work your Mind, let it sweat profusely and with time it will become the envy of your World.

Until you take your mind seriously, nobody will Mind you. The enemy works with your mind and that is why, it is of paramount importance that you mind your mind and keep it safe from all forms of contaminations, evil thoughts, and decadence.

You are not useless if your mind is active and very productive- you are only useless when your Mind is dormant.

My charge for you today this: Mind your mind and the world will have no choice but to Mind you.

I trust you got values?
Share with me�

© Amadu Isaac katun.
Exegete, deep thinker, speaker, communicator, Writer.

Re: Mind Your Mind. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
exegete12:

Everything beings from the mind, Writer.

I hope that you know that what you call "mind" refers to the "soul" as proven by the word "Psychology" which is the study of the soul, for "Psyche" means "Soul"!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wake Keep Mass Of Late Chief Dr. E.p.c Udora At Eziaja, Neni, Anaocha,anambra / Trust GOD'S Timing / Happy Easter To The Ayatollahs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.