Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency (1096 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
NOwazobia:
So that he can upgrade Nigeria the way he has upgraded nairaland for over 15years now, or thesame ethnic and religious bias he has been operating nairaland with, you want him to use in Nigeria? You want to mobilise 1million igbos to vote for him? don't tell me you are counting those 6 millions accounts created by around 2million people from diverse race (where igbos will not be more than 30%), including international. Maybe you have forgotten that it is a one man, one vote casting, and if rigging is involve, he lacks the,power to do so.
Also, if you want to know his true person, let him come publicly to declare his desire to run, then those who know him very well (offline) and also against him, will not hesitate to watch his dirty linen publicly.
You said my mind.
15 years and counting that nigga hasn't made this forum modern
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nairalandian:

You said my mind.
15 years and counting that nigga hasn't made this forum modern
Chai Nigerians grin grin
Ok In your opinion how u want nairaland to be mordernised
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
You want him to lose his business in one day?

You know how many lines of code he has written? Bugs he has resolved? How many servers he's had high blood pressure within? And constant iteration to stay afloat?

He's at a stage where money is just numbers, it's now his baby and you want him to kill it by joining Nigeria's vindictive politics? You no dey follow news? You see how Uzodinma is doing Okorocha like otapiapia so tey e don lose weight wey gym no gree lose?
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spending123:

Haaaa person no fit play with you again.
Nigerians grin una don turn that fish picture to meme
Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by BREYZ: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Superjazz:
seun osewa,the owner of nairaland should start considering taking part in the race for 2023 presidency.It has come to my knowledge that seun is just cashing out and is not active in politics.Seun has what is takes to contest for presidency and win.

1)He Is used to nairaland Ethnic wars, hence he should be in a better position to address the issue of tribalism and issues bothering Nigeria.

2)He would have the neccessary capacities and international influence been a techman and the owner of the world third most popular forum.

3)He would be closer to the people more and would be first to hear news of injustice and misconducts accross Nigeria through his platform.

4)He would have the support of nairalanders,the Nigerian internet and global community,and with good campaign strategies, he can have a good followership and supporters.

Seun should run for presidency as a private candidate,he might be the one to unseat the current evil adminstration.

Seun running for presidency would have the support of all Nigerians including igbos,yourubas,middlebelt and fulanis.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

With all these tribalism going on here? I won't vote for him.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2021
BREYZ:

With all these tribalism going on here? I won't vote for him.
like this so,am not sure seun can get the vote of 40% nairalanders oo grin

that means seun can't win nairaland ward grin grin
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by budaatum: 2:00am On Feb 26, 2021
INTERVIEW WITH THE NAIRALAND KING!

I am very excited and overjoyed just posting this interview with Seun, the Nairaland creator and administrator. Why? You may wonder. His story depicts a 24-year old Nigerian who decided to cause a change rather than being influenced by a society surrounded with all manners of issues. Seun has become an icon of “anything is possible if you believe”. I rubbed minds with him, on himself, his dreams, his popular site that registers more than 56,000 Nigerians and friends of Nigerians and on issues surrounding unemployment in Nigeria.

1. May we know your full name?

ANSWER: Oluwaseun Osewa

2. May we meet you; primary, secondary, and university background, where you come from, etc?

ANSWER: I’m a capitalist, and I come from Nigeria.

3. Would you say your educational background influenced your present dispositions?

Find out more here and consider reposting as a thread
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 5:27am On Feb 26, 2021
LIFE BEGINS AT 40. SEUN IS CAPABLE.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 5:37am On Feb 26, 2021
LET US BEAR IN MIND THAT NOT ALL SEEKING FOR POWER HAVE DEMENTIA. THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA AND THE POWERS OF MR. PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE ABUSED FOR EVER
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2021
LET US BEAR IN MIND THAT NOT ALL SEEKING FOR POWER HAVE DEMENTIA. THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA AND THE POWERS OF MR. PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE ABUSED FOR EVER.

AT 40+ SEUN WILL BE EXCELLENT LIAISON PRESIDENT FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2021
LET US BEAR IN MIND THAT NOT ALL SEEKING FOR POWER HAVE DEMENTIA. THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA AND THE POWERS OF MR. PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE ABUSED FOR EVER.

AT 40+ SEUN WILL BE EXCELLENT LIAISON PRESIDENT FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES. THAT'S A PRESIDENT OF A FULLY AUTONOMOUS SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL 36 STATES OF NIGERIA.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2021
JONATHAN INVADED NAIRALAND WHEN HE WAS IN POWER, WHY?
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2021

IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T SEE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENCY ANYWHERE.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2021

IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T SEE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENCY ANYWHERE.

SEUN IS DIFFERENT AND THE ROMAN BUSINESS ADAGE SAYS "FESTINA LENTE".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Tattoo Tinubu's Face On Her Back Chased Out By Her Husband {video} / Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? / Do You Know Ghana Was The First Country To Deport Nigerians In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.