Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

close - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close (278 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close by Godoverevery: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
the

2 Likes

Re: close by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
NEVER TRUST A WOMAN. Never. Woman wey dey your house na him be your wife. Once she leaves to go out she don turn to our wife. Have that in your minds and experience peace. If you see number of married women wey men dey lash on a daily for our hotel during corona you go fear.
Re: close by Kriss216: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
she no more today and I just pity the husband because he is raising a bastard.....the boy is 11yrs old now.
The innocent child is not a Bastard. Your prostitute dad is the father of the boy.
Re: close by Ssumtry: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: close by sylve11: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wow!
Your dad released a belch from the pit of his stomach and everything became a problem. It's okay, man is born weak, it takes the grace to be strong. cool
Re: close by Chummynoni(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
This has been happening since the days of eve
Re: close by Randy100: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Your Dad is Cristiano Ronaldo grin grin grin scoring home and away.
Re: close by Godoverevery: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kriss216:

The innocent child is not a Bastard. Your prostitute dad is the father of the boy.
I know I will have to contend with fools like you.... what is the definition of a prostitute
when you know the meaning you are unfooled cretin.

1 Like

Re: close by BabbanBura(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Godoverevery:

Am not meant to share this story because is about my family but I want to so people can learn from it ....it a long one but I try to be brief.

My dad is a good man, hardworking, he doesn't sleep out neither does he stay out late so it was hard to suspect he was having an affair....he later confess after 16yrs of the affair with a follow worker.
They started in the mid 90's ..... according to him they were both on night duty that day ....has he was trying to take a nap this woman grab him, askingng him to make love to her, he fell and that was how the affair started.
The woman husband was working in another country and my mum doesn't go to my dad working place..
my dad and her only met at work, sometimes they make there roaster in such a way they are both on night duty , no hostels or guesthouse....there was no way the husband or my mum could have suspected anything.
She always worked under my dad directly.....any unit my dad is transferred to head she follows him....her husband calls my dad occasionally thanking him for helping his wife because she always singing my dad praise to him.

I knew the woman very well.....infact she give me 200naira around 1997(I was in primary school) I went to my dad office......this woman still gave me about 600k to go pay her first daughter in 2011 when I went to pick my dad from work.

The last child of this woman who is a boy belong to my dad(her 1st and 2nd are girls)....infact she named that boy my brother name (exact name).

Her husband isn't aware about is wife affair with my dad nor about the child paternity.....the woman died in 2014 of kidney failure in the UK.

My dad confess in 2012 when a pastor came to our house to pray .....this man confronted my dad and he had no choice but to confess..... like it was the shock of our life.....it was hard to believe someone who force us to go to church every Sunday......force us to do morning devotion.... someone who get angry if he sees us watching movie that they are kissing was having an affair under our nose and we didn't see any sign.

I still love my dad because he really took care of us and he still the best dad in the world for me but he really hurt us with that especially my mum....we have forgiven him and we have all moved on.
As for the woman who knew my mum , occasionally comes to our house and was sleeping with my dad, she no more today and I just pity the husband because he is raising a bastard.....the boy is 11yrs old now.

Note:I had to hold some info back to protect my family (didnt mention there place of work, etc).

I hope we learn from this ..... paternity fraud is real....May God Help Us

It is so not cool to call your step brother a bustard even though born in an illegitimate way

(1) (Reply)

. / Question: Should I Get Married? / 7 Things Your Partner Doesn't Need To Know About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.