Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (6394 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Good day everyone
Am this cool guy running hnd program In one of the best polytechnic in Nigeria, there is this lady that just rent a room close to my hostel
I was waoo the first time I got to set my eyes on him, i was like this babe go sweet oooo with different sex thoughts flowing through my mind, i started going to their hostel for no reason, as god wan butter my bread � the girl have lighting issues in her room and they directed her to me that I we probably have solution to it, am sorry I didn't stated that am elect /elect engineer ing student, i was very happy when she walk up to me telling me she's having lighting fault, only her smiles alone my d*** don they stand...
I couldnt hold the joy I went straight to my room, to take the necessary accessories I run to her hostel to check the fault and it was a minor issues when I get there, I round it up immediately
Gisting and staring at her, asking her all sort of questions.
In days time we are very close that she we want me to be around her all time
B4 we know kissing don start
From kissing enter Bleep without any agreement of dating at all

problem Sex of a thing is now much that we do it almost everyday
I want to stop but my flesh is not willing

Have tried to give her space, but is still happening..
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by samysmoothfresh: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Oga you sure say where you dey so na "one of the best polytecnic in Nigeria"?.

E fit be say na either them lie give you or na you personally never explore and exploit the fine assets wey the "best polytecnic" get to offer.

Anyhow sha, about your problem, just talk to her na.

Tell am say una gats define wetin una get and the sex suppose reduce to like 5 times in a week.

For now, na only talk or avoiding her completely go fit help you bros cos once girl don dey addicted to sex and one particular dick, eh, na only God dey fit save the "dick" and the niggha wey get the dick.

19 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Heartbender: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2018
This kind grammar, syntax, lexicon, etc from the best polytechnic in Nigeria? I better school in Panya then undecided grin

26 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Heartbender:
This kind grammar, syntax, lexicon, etc from the best polytechnic in Nigeria? I better school in Panya then undecided grin

I am telling you grin

The part that got me was the Best Polytechnic in Nigeria stuff he said grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2018
No mind my grama abeg, social media stuff na]
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Heartbender:
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by mercenary: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2018
My man just continue to dey shine the Congo, highest she carry belle, you marry and she born... EOD

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2018
mercenary:
My man just continue to dey shine the Congo, highest she carry belle, you marry and she born... EOD
Bros ❓ why, shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Oga you sure say where you dey so na "one of the best polytecnic in Nigeria"?.

Na either them lie give you or na you personally never explore and exploit the fine assets wey the "best polytecnic" get to offer.

Anyhow sha, about your problem, just talk to her na.

Tell am say una gats define wetin una get and the sex suppose reduce to like 5 times in a week.

talk or avoiding her completely go fit help you bros cos once girl don dey addicted to sex and one particular dick, eh, na only God dey fit save the "dick" and the niggha wey get the dick.
Thanks for your advise
Expressing my feelings in fulltime grammatical words here doesn't mean!
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by samysmoothfresh: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:

Thanks for your advise
Expressing my feelings in fulltime grammatical words here doesn't mean!

no be lie!

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by mercenary: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:
Bros ❓ why, shocked shocked
Oga go finish wetin you start
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2018
mercenary:
Oga go finish wetin you start
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Pidginwhisper: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2018
I weep for your English

19 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by AryEmber(f): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2018
There's no kind of advice people won't ask here. soon, we'll hear something like; I've got a piece of meat stuck in my teeth, how do I remove it? Is that hard to stay away from her or better still, tell her to stay away from you !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by viosky(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2018
what people are looking for, you are rejecting. the same you will come here to use that she is not bleeping you again.

my advise is for you give her belle and run away
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
I weep for your English

your meme though cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Randy100: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2018
How do you pass your exams? Just curious.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Oreofepeters: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2018

At first, you were sexually attracted to her, now that you are getting the sex, you wan cum run as if dog bite you.

Bro you need to finish what you started..

Like that guy above said, only God can save you and your dick in fact you are fvcked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Randy100:
How do you pass your exams? Just curious.
You are a NITWIT
na me you wan use shine? grin
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:

At first, you were sexually attracted to her, now that you are getting the sex, you wan cum run as if dog bite you.

Bro you need to finish what you started..

Like that guy above said, only God can save you and your dick in fact you are fvcked.
If you see waiting pass you sometimes bros you go run
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:
There's no kind of advice people won't ask here. soon, we'll hear something like; I've got a piece of meat stuck in my teeth, how do I remove it? Is that hard to stay away from her or better still, tell her to stay away from you !
If I dint bring this topic here, your papa for no see waiting to talk about, IDIOT
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Oreofepeters: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:

If you see waiting pass you sometimes bros you go run
i was once in same situation last year, I had to move out of the area in other to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Hydee247(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
i was once in same situation last year, I had to move out of the area in other to avoid stories that touches the heart.
I got that thanks
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Oreofepeters: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:

If I dint bring this topic here, your papa for no see waiting to talk about, IDIOT
no insult that girl Na, she was only airing her opinion and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion..
AryEmber:
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by musachara: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no be lie!
Chai! See savagery
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by musachara: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:

But you 'dint' have to mention his papa na! Haba
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by kesikeller(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Randy100: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:

You are a NITWIT
na me you wan use shine? grin
Hehehehe, atleast you know what is "NITWIT"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.