Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Beware Of These Guys! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of These Guys! (4917 Views)

Do These Guys Have What It Takes To Redefine The Face Of Public Transit In 9ja? / Naija Hotel Scams! Please Are These Guys For Real Please? / These Guys Give Invitation Letters Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Vicjustice: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@lovemoi2 : Just went thru the link, don"t c wat he has done to deserve this from u. I mean if a man charges a certain amount for a visa high or low its his damn bizness, he has his reasons, so wat d deal ? I don"t get it. Its up to the applicant to say YES i will pay or NO  i dn"t have such funds. If visas were that damn easy to get i don"t think  there will be denials at the first place. Most ppl who go to the embassy to apply for a visa go wit the legit documents , i mean solid bank statements but still get refused but while those who are ready to pay for it wit no damn documents get the visas. Please leave that man alone let him do him, till u got solid proof then come back, till then chill !!!!!! If you continue like this i will only see u as someone who got some personal issues with him, trying to assasinate his character here. Are u an Agent urself, cos the last time i got attack like this was someone who was an agent claiming to b living in europe for 13 years
   Are you Suxes2005? grin cheesy
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@lovemoi2 : Just went thru the link, don"t c wat he has done to deserve this from u. I mean if a man charges a certain amount for a visa high or low its his damn bizness, he has his reasons, so wat d deal ? I don"t get it. Its up to the applicant to say YES i will pay or NO  i dn"t have such funds. If visas were that damn easy to get i don"t think  there will be denials at the first place. Most ppl who go to the embassy to apply for a visa go wit the legit documents , i mean solid bank statements but still get refused but while those who are ready to pay for it wit no damn documents get the visas. Please leave that man alone let him do him, till u got solid proof then come back, till then chill !!!!!! If you continue like this i will only see u as someone who got some personal issues with him, trying to assasinate his character here. Are u an Agent urself, cos the last time i got attack like this was someone who was an agent claiming to b living in europe for 13 years

Thats what u call business. Nonsense.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Justwise : Zip it, abeg let me hear word, didn"t u tell her not to give me her documents , and u know wat funny enuff this same lady made a bank transfer of 270k to buy her ticket to the UK. Listen u need to package urself well when u going on this kind of crusade here Nld. I know u an educated man, so man up !!!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
saintbajar:

@suxes2005.
oga do yourthing joorh,one things is haters will always hate once ppl start liking you. me go halla you about that SA level cause am finding it had to trust that user (ogugua1) of a person. Op go die

Thanks bruv. I went offline the other time cos i need visit someone
Go ahead with ogugua, guys here gave a good review about him

snowdrops:

It's so wrong to bring your fight on a different thread out to a new one. It's awkward to start with as most people won't have a clue what the fuss was about.
However, we should be careful when trying to discredit another individual.  We are all human. Just because someone says or does something out of line does not make him an ogre overnight.

I never have anything to do with the lady.
Check that link she posted and read the lines
It was another person that was even angry and
I already apologised so what else am i suppose to do?

ogugua1:

@saintbajar  Dude i don"t need u to trust me, do your thing and keep my user name out your damn mouth. Peace

As per suxes2005, met dude in person, don"t cross me as someone who into fraud.

Well its left for them to think anything bruv. Continue
your own job,

justwise:

You know him in person, i don't know him, i judge him by his posts and threads here, and based on some of the things he post here,  he is a questionable character, i still maintain that.

Look, its left to you to decide whatsoever you like

lovemoi2:

The link below was moved to crime section and i can understand why. 250K for brazilian visa and 450k for venuzuela visa! C'mon guys
I dont have to wait to have malaria, to take a prophylasis  why wait to fall a victim before doing something about it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634864.0.html

Oh is that why you started this thread?
Look, this thing is easy. Someone said 250k for
visa and its not good to you then give guys a better
option or rather advice them to watch. moreover there is
no slowpoke here,

lovemoi2:

For all the shalom fan. Do you know the saying?

if it looks like a snake, moves like a snake and talks like a snake" then its a high chance it is a snake

look i had nO fight with da shalom dude. But guys need to be careful. I and many other Nlders was always rooting for the shalom dude around 2009  when he was trying to get a Usa student visa, one even paid for his sevis fee before he drop the bomb that made us loose faith in him! He might be a nice guy but his intentions are questionable. CHECK OUT SOME OF HIS RECENT POST

NB
when i have the time i will bring up #2. Yall help
SHALOM

I almost missed this. We had no fight right? Check that thread and see
your first reply to the stuff you posted. Read it yourself,
Look little girl, no one paid for my sevis fee, i sent money through
nethacker who was a friend here in 9ja and he didnt pay the
money on time. i was suppose to get the sevis receipt 2 days b4 the
interview. It was the sevis fee that bleeped up my interview big time
I tried to blame nethacker and i was told its not the best thing then i
immedately apologised.

Vicjustice:

Excuse me, i don't seem to get what's going on here nor do i seem to understand what exactly Suxes2005 is being accused of, is there anything that i'm missing?
   And yes, i visited the link provided but still couldn't find any obvious reason to crucify the guy; it just seems to be the case of two individuals having a trivial fight, and one of them has come to create a media avenue to condemn the other: this is not fair, or can someone please prove me wrong?
   Did you guys observe the title "Beware Of These Guys"? How come the article is about a single individual, what exactly did he do to deserve this sort of mass attack?
  @ Justwise, i note your points, but because i'm not fully aware of these development, i'd like to give him the benefit of doubt and focus on the reason that motivated Lovemoi2 to create this thread

IMO, i guess she is a friend to justwise or some other guys here
that i had little quarrel with some days ago. She was angry and wanted
to help her friend that's why she started this thread. I am very serious about
this cos i wonder why she will just wake up and think this is the next thing she
is suppose to use her dumb head to do.

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Vicjustice No am not suxes2005, not his brother not related to him in any kind of way, just speaking my mind.

@Justwise: Then wat do u call it Mr. I too know,
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise : Zip it, abeg let me hear word, didn"t u tell her not to give me her documents , and u know wat funny enuff this same lady made a bank transfer of 270k to buy her ticket to the UK. Listen u need to package urself well when u going on this kind of crusade here Nld. I know u an educated man, so man up !!!

You are just talking completely garbage, u wanted her to send u the money, u gave her wrong advice but the moment u got her off NL u did exactly the same thing i suggested.  I was only trying to help her cos she asked while u are after her money ogugua1 thats the different btw me and u. I'm not here as a travel agent, u are, so obviously i'm ur worst enemy.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
@vicjustive, nop I am Suxes and i am here.
Funny enough 2 people called me to tell me
about what has been going on here,

@justwise, as per making $2k in 3 months.
Read the sales page very well, www.millionairenewbie.com
and use your senses as well. It will help you

Now lemme clarify the internet marketing thing, i am not suppose
to do this but i will. Now everybody, go to www.flippa.com and check
that site. That's the place where we sell websites that i was talking
about in my sales page. I have more than 15 WP sites running and they
are all making money for me. Its not a crime if i like challenge is it?

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
@lovemoi2  Ahha nah u a chick !! I did not take notice of it. Okay come what is the problem ? See don"t let Justwise gas u up, dude is one hell of a character. According to wat i just read on suxes2005 post seems u guys got into it abt sometin, u guys need to chill, make up. Justwise is just a devil, he likes drama, he is a drama king. So sort ur differences with Suxes2005, he is not like that.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
As we journey through life, there are two major thoughts we must walk by, first is
“THE LESSONS TO BE LEARNT” and the other, the “VALUES TO BE ADDED”.
No event in life is a waste and every experience is a classroom.

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
justwise:

You are just talking completely garbage, u wanted her to send u the money, u gave her wrong advice but the moment u got her off NL u did exactly the same thing i suggested. I was only trying to help her cos she asked while u are after her money ogugua1 thats the different btw me and u. I'm not here as a travel agent, u are, so obviously i'm your worst enemy.

Dude u such a waste here on Naira land, u a cry baby. Wat the Bleep did u suggest ? Dude it is not a crime been a travel agent cos if it was, i believe the law wld have closed all travel agency down nor will Airline operators work with them, so that there my friend proves to me u got the BIGGEST FOOL OF THE YEAR 2011. MURRAFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And yeah do u think u were helping her, men shut the F-U-C-K UP, dude i delivered, so seat ur crusty rusty ass where ever u are cos u don"t know S-H-I-T
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

Dude u such a waste here on Naira land, u a cry baby. Wat the bleep did u suggest ? Dude it is not a crime been a travel agent cos if it was, i believe the law wld have closed all travel agency down nor will Airline operators work with them, so that there my friend proves to me u got the BIGGEST FOOL OF THE YEAR 2011. MURRAFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And yeah do u think u were helping her, men shut the F-U-C-K UP, dude i delivered, so seat your crusty rusty backside where ever u are cos u don"t know S-H-I-T
I'm used to ur ranting here, You are always everywhere with ur ranting and shouting. I don't really think u are mentally stable, you seriously sound like an ex-convict, then again its the usual thing with all dodgy characters.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Justwise Yeah Yeah Old gist !!!! Me and ur Dad we ex- convicts. See slowpoke, u talkin abt dodgy characters dude u spend all ur day here on Nld masterbating and responding to shit that don"t concern ur stupid ass. dude folks who have seen know that this is just fun, idiot. U need to get ur head checked, wondered which visa officer recommended an entry permit for u, guess he or she neva knew u were this stupid
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise Yeah Yeah Old gist !!!! Me and your Dad we ex- convicts. See not-so-smart person, u talkin abt dodgy characters dude u spend all your day here on Nld masterbating and responding to poo that don"t concern your silly backside. dude folks who have seen know that this is just fun, . U need to get your head checked, wondered which visa officer recommended an entry permit for u, guess he or she neva knew u were this silly

Go take ur medication, u are geting agitated again, very soon it will end in self-harming.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Justwise Dude u wack !!!!! Go play somewhere esle, i tink u janitor, go screw urself or sometin !!! just go dang !!!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise Dude u wack !!!!! Go play somewhere esle, i tink u janitor, go screw urself or sometin !!! just go dang !!!

I'm always right when i said u are just a muppet, don't worry, u maybe recover from ur fragile life pretty soon and probably write like somebody with abit of brain cell. At the moment one can only worry about ur mental condition.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Justwise: Excercise tip B-I-T-C-H stop taking Marijuana for breakfast, I see its affecting you. I guess ur mum was on crack when she gave birth to you, so that makes u a crack baby its all good.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise: Excercise tip B-I-T-C-H stop taking Marijuana for breakfast, I see its affecting you. I guess your mum was on crack when she gave birth to you, so that makes u a crack baby its all good.

Typical trashy crappy comment from low lives, u always prove me dam right.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2011
@Justwise: Do u know sometin, u amaze wit ur stupidness, dude u don"t cross me as someone who lives abroad or even the UK, even my 3 year niece is giving u the finger rite now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just to let u know how pathetic u sound. See i wish i come across ur silly A-S-S in lag, u will definately get a beat down then u will come online and apolojize to everyone u stepped on their toes. Who u calling a low live, men u silly as hell. see F-U-C-K-E-R-S like u just wanna prove they sometin they not, i guess u a bank manager in the uk or wait wait u a ceo of a company, yeah rite dude, u fucking wrk at the Mcdonalds close to london bridge, i think i don"t see ur struggling A-S-S geting up by 4am trying to hop on a bus 41, mumu i see u. UR FATHER, UR MOTHER, UR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE LOW LIVES THEY LIVE UNDERNEATH ME, WHICH IS WHERE, UNDER MY FOOT. Alwayz wanna poke ur nose into sometin that does not concern u, i guess thats y ur mother had to do away wit u quickly by sending u far away to the uk, murrrrrrrraf-u-c-k-e-r
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise: Do u know sometin, u amaze wit your stupidness, dude u don"t cross me as someone who lives abroad or even the UK, even my 3 year niece is giving u the finger rite now  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just to let u know how pathetic u sound.  See i wish i come across your silly A-S-S in lag, u will definately get a beat down then u will come online and apolojize to everyone u stepped on their toes. Who u calling a low live, men u silly as hell. see F-U-C-K-E-R-S like u just wanna prove they sometin they not, i guess u a bank manager in the uk or wait wait u a ceo of a company, yeah rite dude, u bleeping wrk at the Mcdonalds close to london bridge, i think i don"t see your struggling A-S-S  geting up by 4am trying to hop on a bus 41, mumu i see u. your FATHER, your MOTHER, your ENTIRE FAMILY ARE LOW LIVES THEY LIVE UNDERNEATH ME, WHICH IS WHERE, UNDER MY FOOT. Alwayz wanna poke your nose into sometin that does not concern u, i guess thats y your mother had to do away wit u quickly by sending u far away to the uk, murrrrrrrraf-u-c-k-e-r

Bad idea, kids are not safe with u, irresponsible scums shouldn't go near innocent kids, yes u are a low life and thats the fact.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suwailad(f): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2011
@ogugua1

why are you attacking justwise? did he spoil business for you? grin
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2011
suwailad:

@ogugua1

why are you attacking justwise? did he spoil business for you? grin

Yup, its obvious.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2011
@Justwise, sleep deh catch me, if u like make u deh for Nland deh do EFCC me i don go sleep, i go leave u wit ur stupidity so u go display am well well, until then stay safe. Idiot
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2011
@suwailad No bros them no born am well grin grin grin grin grin grin to try am, he tried it before he got burnt, just that dude is fucking stupid, u guys see him here as some high and mighty , dude aint shit. I have made it clear several times that me i no like fraudsters, if u givein a job, pls deliver, no point stealing from folks, but this fool always say shit wit out investigating. dude know he cld get shot if he tries it out there where he is, so nah for Nlnd him get power to yap. Suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise, sleep deh catch me, if u like make u deh for Nland deh do EFCC me i don go sleep, i go leave u wit your stupidity so u go display am well well, until then stay safe.

I guess the drug is working now? Thats wat happens when u spent time in prison  b4 deportation, u did not get any help after serving time for fraud b4 been deported to Nigeria.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2011
@Justwise I bet when u turn 60 u will still come on this site and display ur talent abi. oloshi
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise I bet when u turn 60 u will still come on this site and display your talent abi. oloshi
With the way u are going u will may not even clock 60.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2011
@justwise u know wat everytin here to me is fun, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin luv it when we go at it here, its like WWF. but my beef wit u is and will still reman u come at ppl, till when u decide to change ur pattern then we won"t clash cos it cool
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2011
ogugua1:

@justwise u know wat everytin here to me is fun, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin luv it when we go at it here, its like WWF. but my beef wit u is and will still reman u come at ppl, till when u decide to change your pattern then we won"t clash cos it cool

If u are waiting for that time to come then the sooner u write ur 'will' the better.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2011
@Justwise lol lol lol lol lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so u want me to die that quick, ahhh nah it hasn"t come to dat nah so u now looking for my death, ok its official JUSTWISE WANTS ME DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2011
where is the M.U.M.U poster. you started a rubbish post and stoped replying. i guess you are happy now that everyone has seen this stu, pid thread.

Best of luck suxes2005 ,
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Scooby1(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2011
interesting grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
saintbajar:

where is the M.U.M.U poster. you started a rubbish post and stoped replying. i guess you are happy now that everyone has seen this stu, pid thread.

Best of luck suxes2005 ,

Bruv that jawe. The crazy dude is busy looking for
another crazy shit to write. I fink her brain cells are
getting better now

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delay In Uk Visa Processing (the Cause) / Woman Crushed To Death After Her Cloth Got Hooked By A Truck (graphic Photos) / Please Help Me Out. A Person From Qatar Is Called What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.