Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Beware Of These Guys! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of These Guys! (4916 Views)

Do These Guys Have What It Takes To Redefine The Face Of Public Transit In 9ja? / Naija Hotel Scams! Please Are These Guys For Real Please? / These Guys Give Invitation Letters Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of These Guys! by damola1: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^ oh, directed to suxes.

Oh, inspired_M, most likely, he's new, most definitely, Suxes could learn one or two things from him though,
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Busybody2(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
damola1:

Oh, inspired_M, most likely, he's new, most definitely, Suxes could learn one or two things from him though,

Phew, thanks for being a gentleman and clearing that up wink

Sorry i ain't heard about that your inspired_men friend though, are you sure he is on Nairaland or Nairalist And to think my name is busybody for that matter, can you imagine embarassed I need to change job or upgrade my tatafo antenna pronto tongue I pwomise to go and find out about him or is could he be a she by any chance, you never know with this men that shave their brows and use guyliners and wear pink y'know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
steve_101:

I even blame suxes for all this nonsense going on,what da f/u/c/k,long Hissses,I wonder if they re paying your rent or do u think your office and your business will always revolve on NL,just get on your knell and pray to God for guidance and provision,many guys are here to fight and argue,only few are here to learn,stop petting em,it dosent worth it,your God who says he will lift you up even from the waste bin isn't he alive?talk to him bro.some just went from naija to uk and now they think they know a lot,space wasters,suxes all I tell you is this,you can Never benefit any thing from justwise and co,u can't,they will be monitoring you closely looking for mistakes and expect you to do your research and paste it here every time,you don't even know what they do for a living and they will never tell you,stop laying down on their feet.
nb,I expect name calling in less than 2 mins from you,you know your self and I don't give a f/u/c/k about that,its now part of you.

Bruv, just take it as it is jor. Some of em said they
do not like what i posted and i must tell them i am sorry
wat else should i do? Bible says follow PEACE with all men
Those that knows the implication and importance of some of
my posts do contact me to ask me more about it and i do tell
them. So even if i post general stuff and someone says he does not
like it, i will simply apologize this time around,

damola1:

Damola, is it on travel here i do see you or auto?
Yeah, I know inspired_m but i never knew all those stuffs
are also directed at him as well. Though i read little but anyways
that's life for you. If tomorrow i post something new and someone
says its bad, i will just apologise to the person, sorry doesnt kill
but it do repair. Who knows where the lead one needs in life will come
from? Anyways, thanks alot and i do appreciate

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
You guys need to see what happened at MMIA on friday
a friend from nl, saintbajar called me that his cousin which
i did his malaysian visa is travelling. i got to the airport late
and they have even closed counter for checking in, the guy
was able to get his BP thru some help.

Imagine, the guy was sent back because he refused to give
immigration some money! All his shouting and threats didnt
catch them and with the way things are, they are even holding
some crazy stuffs against him.

So if i come here and say when going to Malaysia, make sure
you know one or two immigration to help you pass, people might
say i am a bogus agent looking to collect people's money et all,

I am sure that guy has learnt his lessons, i even told him to part
with $100 while he was rushing to go and board but he didnt hear me

Now, his ticket of 300k plus is at stake, his visa as well. his plans
and programs,

Bottom line, Nigeria is an area and not a country. i do not see any good
thing coming out of this country very soon

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by charlie193: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2011
@ SUXES2005

Do you remember me, If you rememeber the last time I advised you to be careful on one of the links in this section, I did a thorough research about you and Justwise , what you guys have being upto on Nairaland. I told you that Justwise seems to be a real and a good guy from his posts and you are also a good guy, but most of your posts seem like a scammer to me and I told you to be careful, think before you write. This is internet and what you post here may be in here for a long time as the owner Nairaland wishes.

But I most commend your heart, brother you have a good heart. And that is the truth. Perharps, you are always influenced by the wrong guys!

Take care mehn, I wish you all the best in life. I am so sure you will get to the top, with this kind heart of repentance, keep t up!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2011
suxes2005:

You guys need to see what happened at MMIA on friday
a friend from nl, saintbajar called me that his cousin which
i did his malaysian visa is travelling. i got to the airport late
and they have even closed counter for checking in,  the guy
was able to get his BP thru some help.

Imagine, the guy was sent back because he refused to give
immigration some money! All his shouting and threats didnt
catch them and with the way things are, they are even holding
some crazy stuffs against him.

So if i come here and say when going to Malaysia, make sure
you know one or two immigration to help you pass, people might
say i am a bogus agent looking to collect people's money et all,

I am sure that guy has learnt his lessons, i even told him to part
with $100 while he was rushing to go and board but he didnt hear me

Now, his ticket of 300k plus is at stake, his visa as well. his plans
and programs, 

Bottom line, Nigeria is an area and not a country. i do not see any good
thing coming out of this country very soon

SHALOM
Take is easy Suxes2005. We hear/see these any time we go to MMIA. U need to understand somtin here, i knw u've being rendering some help on NLAND BUT be mindful d way u spill it, these r some of the tins N'landers use to judge u. Lol.   
$100 to bribe Immigration Officials? This is outrageous! Why are they holding him back? Is it applicable to both 1st and frequent travelers? I read in one of the Threads recently that someone was asked to pay $500 by Immigration, I almost ran out of my skin, wetin dey happen sef? Lol
God help 9ja.
Peace out!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2011
i got to the airport late and they have even closed counter for checking in, the guy was able to get his BP thru some help.

Imagine, the guy was sent back because he refused to give immigration some money!

Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2011
@Suxes2005 : Guy i bow for u ohhhh !!!!! Now am rilli confused abt u . Now all this ur soft talk, did u do anytin, did commit any crime, why u come deh plea like u on trail or something. Guy quit that mess, if no one has come on nairaland to accuse of taking money from them on false pretence, then i don"t see why u should b talking soft like dat. Busy_body deh rite, i swear both of us for jump. Guy u fall my hand die. Well na u sabi, Ppl come here to make noise all they want, u don"t even know wat they do, for christ sake they could be the one"s sending me all them fraudulent email"s from the UK, u know who am talkin abt and i know he or she will definitely come after me when he is done reading this post. Them go say them deh play detective by bringin up ur old post, and funny thing is notting incriminating on it. SUCKERS

@Busy_Body Long time where have u been hiding ? I think say Justwise chased u out of travel section, u know he is the Sherrif on Nland

@Steve101 Guy wats up, holla me soon as u decide wat u want to do.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
charlie193:

@ SUXES2005

Do you remember me, If you rememeber the last time I advised you to be careful on one of the links in this section, I did a thorough research about you and Justwise , what you guys have being upto on Nairaland. I told you that Justwise seems to be a real and a good guy from his posts and you are also a good guy, but most of your posts seem like a scammer to me and I told you to be careful, think before you write. This is internet and what you post here may be in here for a long time as the owner Nairaland wishes.

But I most commend your heart, brother you have a good heart. And that is the truth. Perharps, you are always influenced by the wrong guys!

Take care mehn, I wish you all the best in life. I am so sure you will get to the top, with this kind heart of repentance, keep t up!

Thanks for the wishes bruv, I cant reli remember though but all the
same i wish you success as well

Tamita:

Take is easy Suxes2005. We hear/see these any time we go to MMIA. U need to understand somtin here, i knw u've being rendering some help on NLAND BUT be mindful d way u spill it, these r some of the tins N'landers use to judge u. Lol.   
$100 to bribe Immigration Officials? This is outrageous! Why are they holding him back? Is it applicable to both 1st and frequent travelers? I read in one of the Threads recently that someone was asked to pay $500 by Immigration, I almost ran out of my skin, wetin dey happen sef? Lol
God help 9ja.
Peace out!

Bruv, longest time. I no even hear from you again
Its applicable to first time travellers alone i guess
and it depends on ur destination as well, plus your mission

ogugua1:

@Suxes2005 : Guy i bow for u ohhhh !!!!! Now am rilli confused abt u . Now all this your soft talk, did u do anytin, did commit any crime, why u come deh plea like u on trail or something. Guy quit that mess, if no one has come on nairaland to accuse of taking money from them on false pretence, then i don"t see why u should b talking soft like dat. Busy_body deh rite, i swear both of us for jump. Guy u fall my hand die. Well na u sabi, Ppl come here to make noise all they want, u don"t even know wat they do, for christ sake they could be the one"s sending me all them fraudulent email"s from the UK, u know who am talkin abt and i know he or she will definitely come after me when he is done reading this post. Them go say them deh play detective by bringin up your old post, and funny thing is notting incriminating on it. SUCKERS

@Busy_Body Long time where have u been hiding ? I think say Justwise chased u out of travel section, u know he is the Sherrif on Nland

@Steve101 Guy wats up, holla me soon as u decide wat u want to do.

Bruv, abeg just mind me jare. 4get about anyone its just that
I am trying to follow peace with all men. Forget all those trash jawe
How ur side?

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Canada Job Offer From Nigeria Faster / Woman Crushed To Death After Her Cloth Got Hooked By A Truck (graphic Photos) / Please Help Me Out. A Person From Qatar Is Called What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.