Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Beware Of These Guys! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of These Guys! (4914 Views)

Do These Guys Have What It Takes To Redefine The Face Of Public Transit In 9ja? / Naija Hotel Scams! Please Are These Guys For Real Please? / These Guys Give Invitation Letters Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of These Guys! by AjanleKoko: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
Agent Busters cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
I never wanted to say anything,all I know is suxes is a nice person,I mean sincerely he is,as for jobless people like justwise,they don't have something doing,they fight for a living,justwise particularly fights for a living,he replies every post in seconds,he is always on NL fighting for a living,someone started this post,justwise carried on,maybe the op got bit of a job but justwise got none,he carried on, he memories all his fighting tools every hour,things like mupet,low life,slowpoke,scumbag,silly,etc,I pity people that is looking up to him,he managed to stay in the uk,some people sleeps outside there,wash cars in very harsh weather,many odd jobs,we are in naija driving around town,doing business,traveling and coming back,having fun with our girls them,he thinks he is better,am crying because of justwise,because of shame u can't come to naija,do u wanna die there?guy fashi people and come back if you got the means,or get busy.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

I never wanted to say anything,all I know is suxes is a nice person,I mean sincerely he is,as for jobless people like justwise,they don't have something doing,they fight for a living,justwise particularly fights for a living,he replies every post in seconds,he is always on NL fighting for a living,someone started this post,justwise carried on,maybe the op got bit of a job but justwise got none,he carried on, he memories all his fighting tools every hour,things like mupet,low life,not-so-smart person,scumbag,silly,etc,I pity people that is looking up to him,he managed to stay in the uk,some people sleeps outside there,wash cars in very harsh weather,many odd jobs,we are in naija driving around town,doing business,traveling and coming back,having fun with our girls them,he thinks he is better,am crying because of justwise,because of shame u can't come to naija,do u wanna die there?guy fashi people and come back if you got the means,or get busy.

I don't expect anything different from u, a well-known criminal will always come up with this rubbish u vomited here. Miserable fool.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Me a well know criminal?example??
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

Me a well know criminal?example??

yes u are a common criminal, though a poor one.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
Example.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

Example.

Just get lost if u can't think for urself.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
IF YOU REFUSE TO POST EXAMPLE OF MY CRIME HERE AND NOW THEN ALL YOUR FANS WILL NO HOW USELESS YOU ARE,am waiting
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
sad
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

IF YOU REFUSE TO POST EXAMPLE OF MY CRIME HERE AND NOW THEN ALL YOUR FANS WILL NO HOW USELESS YOU ARE,am waiting

Grow some pair
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

I blame your mother,she opened her legs wide and get a bastards,now the no father boy is disturbing the masses,fighting like his late father,calling names,arguing,ohh God have mercy on frustrated soul of justfool.
I don't bring innocent parents into issues like this but just as i thought it takes only a coward to insult somebody's parents.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

U don't want to post my crime?onyeara,your wish is for everybody to be a fraudster so that you won't be out of job,u see what u re paying that woman that sufferd alone for you,u see?

You are one already, thats my prob with u, u are a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

The moment you insult me,u re insulting my father and mum,calling their son a criminal with out any prove,keep on,God will give u your punishiment.

Keep ur parents out of this, they got no clue what u got upto, you are just a disgrace to their good name.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
kiss
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

That's what am saying,when last did u send money to your people?you refused to tell people my crime,ever since I joined NL january this year?you think you can fight crime?do better things with your time,crime started in eden,with kain and abel, they even sold joseph,crime will still be around till the year 3000,do better things with your time,many guys here are wiser than u,we see fraudlent post here every day and simply over look them,don't always shout,silent is always the best answer for a fool,apply that,some of this people you are fighting for got their money tru crime,I mean many of them lied to get those visa money,[/b]don't make jest of your self,leave people,am talking to you now as a friend.

You are even a bigger fool than i thought.

Why should i tell u the last time i sent money to my pple? How old are u [b]steve_101
?
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
Justwise I got to go,will be with u shortly,let me concentrate.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
steve_101:

Justwise I got to go,will be with u shortly,let me concentrate.

What a joker!. . .you will be with urself not me.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by steve13(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
Hahahahah I mean I will come back to ur shop opps office!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
suxes2005:

Bruv that jawe. The crazy dude is busy looking for
another crazy poo to write. I fink her brain cells are
getting better now

SHALOM

Oh its even a Girl. lol she F-up na. not good record to keep for a fella.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by OAM4J: 2:20am On Apr 12, 2011
na wao, I no dey current for this section again o

When did suzes2005 become an agent?

I thought we were fighting all those dubious and crazy agents together before.

about time I frequent the section more, like before.

@Justwise

Ignore that Steve_whatever
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2011
@steve_101 How u deh my broda ? I know some ppl (no names )go say birds of the same feather but na them get their mouth. Guys lets grow up , sometimes silence is the best answer, no need to respond to all insults cos its a waste of time, if u know u real in wat u do, pls do ur tin jor cos haters will alwayzz hate, but if ur ass is here to scam ppl, i suggest u de-register urself from Nland or else u know who is going to get u
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2011
OAM4J:

about time I frequent the section more, like before.@Justwise
Yea bro, u used to be very active here, Suzes2005 has always being an 'agent', he statred as a scam fighter then back to scammer himself. As for other insignificant rats making noise behind him, they are only doing wat every partner in crimes does.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2011
OAM4J:

@Justwise

Yeah bruv of course i am and i will always be.
Kindly look at the thread this lady started and see
what crime is it to blame me of?

Just that i told them my intention and they said its
not the best way to go about it, so she brought it up
here against me. Something of 2009 ,

@all, I am sorry if i have offended anybody here, I am
against scam and i will always fight scam always.

@Justwise, of course you are doing a nice job, but you
need to know that there are somethings wrong, It is
not everybody that you see posting visa assistance here that
are scammers.

I guess I need to stop posting any visa assistance here again.
Let's get back to what this section is based on and let's forget this
issue. You guys got me wrong and i guess i am guilty of it all,

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2011
suxes2005:

@Justwise, of course you are doing a nice job, but you
need to know that there are somethings wrong,  It is
not everybody that you see posting visa assistance here that
are scammers. I guess I need to stop posting any visa assistance here again.
Let's get back to what this section is based on and let's forget this
issue. You guys got me wrong and i guess i am guilty of it all,
SHALOM
Yes Suxes2005 this section is about helping Nigerians, its about sharing info, its about learning from each other, however suxes2005, this section is not about telling pple that u have a 'link' on how to claim asyslum in Canada, do immigration clearance in Malaysia for Nigerians traveling them, attend visa interview on behalf of your customers thats wrong and misleading. I'm not against any genuine business here what i hate with passion is the misleading, lies and dodgy business promotion going on here.
You can advertise and do your business here without telling some porkies, when u started advertising your visa business here i did not comment on it untill u started getting desperate and making some rediculous claims and promises.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2011
justwise:

Yes Suxes2005 this section is about helping Nigerians, its about sharing info, its about learning from each other, however suxes2005 this section is not about telling pple that u have a 'link' on how to claim asyslum in Canada, do immigration clearance in Malaysia for Nigerians traveling them, attend visa interview on behalf of your customers thats wrong and misleading. I'm not against any genuine business here what i hate with passion is the misleading, lies and dodgy business promotion going on here.
You can advertise and do your business here without telling some porkies, when u started advertising your visa business here i did not comment on it untill u started getting desperate and making some rediculous claims and promises.

Yeah you are right. All I want you to know that its not everyone
posting here that are into scam. There are lots of genuine people
here. I just hate it to see me been a point of ridicule, it pains me alot
and like someone do tell me "Whatever That Happens To You Is Your Fault"
So i guess its all my fault

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Dantecmu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
@suxxes

i dont understand what you mean when you say your not into scam, Is it that you post comments before you read or otherwise, In one of your threads you boasted of having 3passports with you and that all you can package there application, isnt that scam guy you cannot fool everybody neither can u stand inbtw the fence you dont have a registered company you prey on desperations of hopeless lazy Nigerians who have refused to go to the internet to get informations for themselves, Guy me wan package you go any country of your choice, smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by lovemoi2(f): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
what da hell happened here. I gues the truth hurts like a b***h justwise dont let those thives get to you! They are just mad, you keep spoiling their business. AND THANKS ALOT FOR finding THE TIME TO Get THEM Ön NL
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by lovemoi2(f): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
OAM4J:

@Justwise

yes oh apparently suxes2005 is now an agent, and anyone who have been ön NL travel section for over a year will understand how fishy it is!! Read his recent post and you will be shocked
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by OAM4J: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
suxes2005:

Yeah you are right. All I want you to know that its not everyone
posting here that are into scam. There are lots of genuine people
here. I just hate it to see me been a point of ridicule, it pains me alot
and like someone do tell me "Whatever That Happens To You Is Your Fault"
So i guess its all my fault

SHALOM

We have an understanding of not promoting all these crazy visa deals here. We welcome advices, suggestions on the way to go about getting a visa, not someone asking for some crazy money in other to help.

You are not into scam, then why exactly are you asking for those outrageous amounts? are those fees for professional advice? or those money will be used to bribe some people somewhere in other for them to manipulate the system and procure false documents to back up an application.

Enough of these for Christ sake. How can you tell me this is right as a Christian? let's encourage people to do the right thing. The system works if we do the right thing. We can not keep shouting that our leaders are corrupt while the followers also engage in all these shady and dubious attempts to rip off their fellow country-people.

Agents like you are the reason those embassies keep making things difficult for applicants, cos they do not know who/what application to believe. And Agents like you are the reason they think many Nigerians are fraudulent.

Enough said!
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by OAM4J: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
justwise:

Yea bro, u used to be very active here, Suzes2005 has always being an 'agent', he statred as a scam fighter then back to scammer himself. As for other insignificant rats making noise behind him, they are only doing wat every partner in crimes does.

Thought they've all gone under before. Am back bro. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help With IELTS Study Materials / Tips For Getting Canada Job Offer From Nigeria Faster / Woman Crushed To Death After Her Cloth Got Hooked By A Truck (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.