Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? (1453 Views)

He Left Her Because She Slept With Different Guys In The Past / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by drewlious114: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96iTaNDQJc

Good afternoon fellow readers. Kindly read patiently, I promise to be as honest as possible. I’m a young woman in her mid-20s. I’ve been in three relationships so far… two were sexual, and one was purely celibate, though it didn’t last beyond 6 months. I recently got out of a 2-yr relationship with Dubem when we discovered our genotype isn’t compatible. But the problem is that we’re still doing a lot of back and forth. Dubem wants the relationship to continue because he’s working on how we’d have our babies via IVF or chorionic villi testing to first determine the sex of the baby. This has put me in a very confusing situation because I’m unable to move on while he’s still holding on for us… and at the same time, I just keep thinking about how life would be a lot easier if I’d just marry a genotype compatible man and have children the regular way without the stress and huge financial cost of an IVF. To fully move on from Dubem, I started seeing other people. Nedu is a very great guy… has everything I want in a man, but he’s having some financial challenges right now. He’s cute, godly, very intelligent, good humour, communicates very well, respectful, sound family values, neat, and seems to me like someone who can take charge of his home. But his financial situation gives me cause for concern… he doesn’t seem like he’d be comfortably ready to start a family in another 2/3 years. But that aside, his condition just dampens my enthusiasm to even visit him or start a committed relationship with him. No TV or fridge in his apartment. I feel embarrassed/sorry for him when he has to go watch TV at his friend’s or neighbour’s… Or I’m thinking of cooking stuff to take to him… but no fridge to store. Joykiller. Or the fact that he can’t be a support system to me at the moment… There’s also Victor who comes off as a great guy, but I’ve refused to pay him enough attention all these months because I’m still entangled with Dubem. Victor is doing quite well and is passionate about his job, but he likes to talk about himself way too much and seems a bit arrogant. The vibes I get off him is that he tries to be at his best behaviour when he’s with me, just to impress, but maybe he’s real. While I don’t like him at the moment, I feel if I gave him a chance, I’d see some other aspects of him that would make me love him. There’s Denver on the other hand. Denver is an absolute gentleman… and doing fairly well with his business. I almost said yes to him, but I felt it was coming from a place of pressure. He was putting me under a lot of pressure to say yes… he wants to get married in a minute, but I’m still not resolved on marrying him. Plus he’s from a polygamous family, and his plan is for us to live in his disputed family house if/when we get married, and I feel that comes with a lot of drama. Also, he’s a bit lackadaisical about his wellbeing. He doesn’t seem very tidy. His car always has things strung about. I worry, too about his level of education. He has just a HND and is not in the corporate world whereas I have serious plans to get either a double masters plus lots of certifications or a Ph.D. I fear there might be some sort of incompatibility years down the line. Other than these concerns, Denver is a great guy. Then there’s Bright… I’ve known Bright since I was in uni… he was planning a surprise engagement once, when we weren’t even dating. He’s the most inconsistent and confused man I’ve ever met. He’s consistent for a week or two, then goes off-radar only to resurface again after a few months. But somehow he seems to believe I’m the one who’s never agreed to take him seriously. But how do I take a man who’s inconsistent seriously? Ideally, he shouldn’t be on this list because I long cancelled him… but he called this morning, and we had a very long conversation… which was short of him pleading that I calm down and take him seriously so we can move to the next level. Now the reason I created this thread. I like having a linear focus when I’m in a relationship, but I’m unable to leave Dubem because all these other guys have one issue or the other. No, I’m not looking for a perfect guy. Dubem isn’t perfect, but we’ve come a long way, and we love each other, and we’ve come to accept and understand each other as we are. I’ve become impatient… I feel like I’m at the prime of my life as a woman, and I have other suitors to choose from, but I’m holding on to a very precarious relationship. Dubem might as well just wake up one day and decide that our genotype incompatibility is a big deal, and we should see other people… at that time, one year of my life would have gone by…these great guys would have probably moved on, too. A woman’s hotcake period is fleeting. For my personal plans, I’d love to be married by next year. Ohh. I mentioned the thing about my two sexual relationships because I made a hasty vow to God once that I wouldn’t have sex with more than two men before getting married. I don’t know … God is a merciful God, yeah… But that vow still pops up in my mind now and again. So I can’t go into any careless relationship, and now I can’t choose. I’m Honestly Confused. So Guys, Which Of These Guys Would You Advice Me To Choose? I Would Be In The Comment Section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96iTaNDQJc
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by LMS1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
While We Are Comtempleting On Who We Will Choose For U Just Tell Us How Many Of Them U Have Infected.
(start First With The Ones With Malaria) grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Anfield247(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
I will come back later to read it!
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Onyi22(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
My sister choose the richest n famous among them all, Money answered all things
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by fati2001(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
I'm coming let me sun my egusi

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Kriss216: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
The two vagina above me shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by fati2001(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
said by a useless penis owner with wide nose like that of a ram.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Oturatetuala(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Canalmind: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
BREAKING NEWS

The man who said, he that findeth a woman, has found happiness. Has apologized!

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Zero2Hundred: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can even make it 10 one time.
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
@drewlious114

You see in state of confusion like this it's not about what you want but about what God wants to whom you've made that vow not to have sex, if his Mercy is enough, then let him help you make the best decision.

I've been in this situation, in fact let me real to you, there were ladies who were Godly and virtues, who I sincerely had interest in, we became friends wanting to proceed further and God himself put a brake pad on that decision and told me the region and prospects of where I will marry, I'm from the north but eventually might end up with a lady from the east, and I may not know who she may be but I trust God's promise and decision.

There were times I went ahead to make a choice for myself based on what I saw, it ended in disaster.

Am not saying everyone will hear God, our walk and calling to serve humanity is different across the human sociological strater's, hence God will deal with us differently. All am saying is take a time off and let Him help you bkos you're currently putting undue pressure and deadline for yourself coupled with what you are seeing in these various guys.

There's a possibility of genotype change, I've seen it countless times but it depends on your faith.

I must add, the fact that you hear God does not mean your marriage will work automatically, you must know what to do to make that marriage work.

All I will say is these, among your suitors check for the following:

1. Fear of God; a reference and respect for God, a guy who submits to the ways of God (Holy Bible) as the final authority in all matters.

2. He submit to an earthly authority; else when he misbehaves no body to bring him to order,he slaps you (Godforbid) and nobody he listens to that can correct him.

3. Has passion for you; in order words there are other fine chicks but you are enough and sufficient no need for infidelity

4. lastly he is responsible; meaning he understands the cost dimension of life, that he remains the absolute provider for his family and a covering for their safety both physically and otherwise

Yet find time to let God help you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by fineboynl(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
choose mosdii...

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Polynek(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can't love More than 1 person. Folo your heart, Unless you are considering the materialistic aspect of Life

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Useless thread
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmm... this op story get as e be... My dear if I was u I wld pray to God for Him 2 help me choose d best partner for me... cos money is not everything
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by lilvicky68(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
I no read am oh.. but choose the one wey get money pass..it's better to cry in Dubai than to cry in Aba..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Pegi23(f): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
The one who can provide a 3 square meal without sweating

The one who can take care of you oo and let your genotype be compactable..make u no spend ur saving on pickin hospital bill
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Truly people live long onyii you still dey grin
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2021
5 is way too small When they're up to 20 or more than I'll tell you what to do
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Aavecoin: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Onyi22:
brainless daft

Everything is money money money....pussyhooking
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by InfernoNig: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2021
fati2001:

Either you are a bitter woman in disguise or you are gay. Pick one
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by InfernoNig: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Onyi22:

We remember you. grin
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by fati2001(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2021
InfernoNig:

Either you are a bitter woman in disguise or you are gay. Pick one

and bitter to useless NIGERIAN MEN

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by Sarcastic101: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2021
fati2001:
Not all men are like your dad
Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by fati2001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Not all men are like your dad
yes, but all men can be like ur dad

NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? by yimnansunny: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
how Can that be possible?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Verify My Binance / Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? / What Can I Do About This? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.