Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! (268 Views)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
1. They get irritated easily

2. They get bored quickly

3. They are bossy

4. They cant handle the slightest discomfort, they expect to have whatever it takes to be comfy

5. They dont care much about ur money, just get enough to take care of yourself first.

6. They expect you to foot your bills when u both are out on a date while she does desame.

7. There is no second chance, if she discovers you've lied... That's the end.

8. Do not raise you voice @ her or scold her.

9. Never give her a reason to distrust u.

10. Dont forget her birthdays.

11. Never ask her questions that's probes her loyalty or faithfulness, whether or not she's cheating.

12. Communicate effectively...

13. Dont be clingy, give her space.

14. Use words of affirmations while relating with her.

15.Dont cheat on her.

Omó the list long... I'm tired of typing, someone should help me continue...grin
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by prince2pac(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
maybe the next person will help.

nothing dey head head now, not to talk of romance stuffs

Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
prince2pac:
maybe the next person will help.
nothing dey head head now, not to talk of romance stuffs
lol
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by KAM3KAZI: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
BadRadio:
1. They get irritated easily

2. They get bored quickly

3. They are bossy

4. They cant handle the slightest discomfort, they expect to have whatever it takes to be comfy

5. They dont care much about ur money, just get enough to take care of yourself first.

6. They expect you to foot your bills while out on a date while she does desame.

7. There is no second chance, if she finds out you've lied... That's the end.

8. Do not raise you voice @ her or scold her.

9. Never give her a reason to distrust u.

10. Dont forget her birthdays.

11. Never ask her questions that's probes her loyalty or faithfulness, whether or not she's cheating.

12. Communicate effectively...

13. Dont be clingy, give her space.

14. Use words of affirmations while relating with her.

15.Dont cheat on her.

Omó the list long... I'm tired of typing, someone should help me continue...grin

"They get irritated easily"
No be them invent MouthAction tongue tongue

"They get bored easily"
Is it my fault tongue

"They are bossy"
I'm an African man,nah me be the boss last last cool
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
HOW TO BE A SIMP BECAUSE OF A WHITE WOMAN GRANNY.

THAT SHOULD BE THE TOPIC.
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by DSC7: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dem dey quick old.....

Black is beautiful.
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

"They get irritated easily" No be them invent MouthAction tongue tongue
"They get bored easily" Is it my fault tongue
"They are bossy" I'm an African man,nah me be the boss last last cool
hmm.cheesy
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
DSC7:
Dem dey quick old.....

Black is beautiful.

lol
Re: Reasons To Consider B⁴ Dating Or Getting Married To A White Lady ! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
typing...

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Say “I DO”, Answer These Questions / How / What Does It Cost To Nourish Ones Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.