Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By (7197 Views)

Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Infolenka: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Every male celebrity in Ghana wants a live face to face interview with her.

I wonder why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by falcon01: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
How can you answer her questions sef? You cant focus

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by InfernoNig: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
My lawd... Is this breast? Dorathy dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by gadafi74: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Only for those who don't know the reason why they are at the interview.... Ghanaians are beautiful and intelligent anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by RRodwave(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok

This kin people na plywood for back

If you know you know

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by TANID(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
If this's How She Used To Dress To Studio Then she's Nothing but 100% olosho OAP

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Dreyton36: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Her handle ?
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by BlackPantherxXx: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damn shocked

Abdul Jesus Ibn Christ. shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2021
I call on all kind hearted nairalanders. Some should please sub for me before boredom kill me. My contact is

Zero, eight, one,six, three,two, four,eight,six,nine, five.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Mother Africa!
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 25, 2021
She is fat so her breast will not be enticing. Remove that bra and you will regret ever looking at those folded balloons.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by yimnansunny: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2021
H.m.mmm heavy load
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Freestainworld(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Things fall apart
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
My lawd... Is this breast? Dorathy dey learn.
I Can't Stop Laughing.

Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by LoudLord(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
My God

is that breast for her alone?
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Greenback: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ghana women,ahhhh..nor go there...they are the most endowed in Africa grin
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by RealMillennial(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2021
You mean face-to-chest interview abi I no read am well? smiley
Re: Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By by Nobody: 7:00am On May 20, 2021
RRodwave:
Ok

This kin people na plywood for back

If you know you know

Haba na grin

(1) (Reply)

That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / Holy Hotness!!! Bursty Lagos Mama, Flaunts Photos Of Her Heavily Loaded Ikebe / Thread Closed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.