Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Become A Virtual Assistant (simple Tips For Beginners) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Virtual Assistant (simple Tips For Beginners) (314 Views)

6 Simple Tips For A Great Job Interview / Top 10 Simple Tips On Successfully Having A Phone Interview / Simple Tips To Create A Perfect Cover Letter Template For Your Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Virtual Assistant (simple Tips For Beginners) by sharpestsyd(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Are you interested in working from home and generating passive income? You may want to consider becoming a virtual assistant. Today I’m sharing everything you need to know about how to become a virtual assistant with no experience.

Check full details >>> http://forbyinfo.com/how-to-become-a-virtual-assistant.../

The job prospects for virtual assistants are strong and growing as the result of a number of trends. With technology advancements, businesses are more comfortable than ever working with virtual assistants.
If you have good communication skills and a general understanding of all-things-internet, then working from home as a virtual assistant (or “VA” for short) can be a great opportunity for you.

Depending on your skills and interests, I’m sure you’ll find something that will appeal to you. Here are a few popular examples of jobs you can do as a Virtual Assistant:

Website design
WordPress maintenance
Graphic design
Keyword Research
Data entry
Bookkeeping
Social media management
Creating landing pages and sales pages
Email management
Travel planner
Transcription
Content research

Learn More...>>> http://forbyinfo.com/how-to-become-a-virtual-assistant.../

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer III Needed At Foundation College Of Technology - Jobanchor NG / Pls Help Me! I'm In Urgent Need Of A Job / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.