Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth (38678 Views)

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Golan007: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Pastors are everywhere in Nigeria.

No doubt, majority are called by money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
cococandy:
Of course it did undecided

It’s not his fault. His mumu bankrollers aka followers are to blame

No worry coco in God's time ur ministry sef go get three standby kitchens. meanwhile google his businesses
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Realhommie(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alexis11:
I'm a Christian but I know that pastoral work na hustle for most Nigerian men of God.
It is what it is. End of discussion...
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by planetx: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
This kind of talk about 3 private jets is why I counted almost 7 churches on my sister street and adjoining streets. Everyone is trying to buy their own private jets and they will now tell you God told them that you should donate #10 million to the church.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by wallay77(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Burruchaga71(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Every time they keep telling people they will die as if they won't die... Ndiara everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by bigcee(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
cococandy:

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dear Apostle, no matter what, we stand with you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
".... for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." (Matt.12:34b)

Oga, it slipped from your heart.

However, admitting you're wrong is a good start. Settle with God and all will be well.

Plus, if you truly have three private jets, please do yourself a favour and sell at least two of them to feed, clothe, accommodate and buy medicine for the poor.

I'm very sure you don't need a nobody like me to teach you the words of our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by RoyalUc(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
bolabiyi:
That's d problem of talking too much.....A man of ur pedigree should know how to control his mouth......preach the gospel and stop the boasting...

Please permit me to frame this and forward to him and his likes who think...
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by semyman: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
How else can humans be gullible like Nigerian Christians?
I spit on your heads for urging these scammers to remain gainfully employed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by mentored: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uyi168:
Yahoo man. angry
Nigerian pastors will garnish their sermons with all the lies and scary stories just to make sure u drop that first fruit, blind seed sowing, offerings and tithe..
And at the end, they are ones acquiring new rides and jets while suffer head wants to finish u... embarassed..

POST THIS ABOUT A MOSLEM CLERIC OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU HEAR?
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Arrogant fool
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Come on shaarraaaaapppp ! Slipped abi ! Na dis punch go push am back in !

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Covid 19 is the forerunner of Jesus
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by yusluvad(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Blakpot: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Antoeni:
WHEN THE CHURCH BECOMES A BUSINESS

1) Pastors function like CEOs
2) Members are turned into customers
3) Other churches are seen as competitions
4) Evangelism is reduced to marketing
5) Church planting looks more like franchising.

6) Numbers are primary measure of success
7) Prayer and Word study are replaced by formulas
cool Revival is reduced to a few days fund-raising
program
9) Preaching sounds more like motivational speech. All the people do is shout "I receive, Amen," throughout the concert. I mean the "service".

10) Praise and Worship is turned into a
performance. The best actors are made the worship and praise leaders.
11) The Spirit of God is reduced to "emotionalism". No real power of God other than hypnosis and sensationalism.

12) The saints are entertained instead of equipped
13) Disciples of Christ have become papa's sons, daughters and fans.
14) The Church, a living Body has now become a lifeless body
15) A leader's empire is built instead of the
Kingdom of God advanced
16) The pastor becomes the super man and Jesus Christ reduced to just another religious figure.

Gem of a post!!!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Uyi168: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
mentored:

YOU HEAR?
I do worse.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Omuuvwie(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
What will a pastor be doing with three private jet for crying out loud, this pastor's are no more winning souls for Christ again, rather they are fighting for their own selfish interest, any there's God ooo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Graceman89: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss god of men everywhere with thier gullible followers..
I know one day I will delve into politics
Like play like play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
I will propose a bill for All religious institutions to dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
And there should be a limit to the number of churches in the Terra Firma of a terrain....as in more than one church nor supposed dey street....

Nobody has tried it and came out alive. Caution my brother

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by kondogbia(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Forgiven
You no well at all
Sheeples
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is indefensible
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Onuoha1234(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Pastors in Ñigeria are as the English man would say "two for a Penny," A penny is almost zero value, And when they recant you know they are telling lies!
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
mentored:

YOU HEAR?

You want make dem chop him head comot?

See one Oga wey carry plastic chair enta forest siddon with terrorists, if na jet e dey buy, e no better pass to dey hang out with killers?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Sheila147: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nawah ooo for some pastors please some of these pastors should stop making people fools abeg
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by uboma(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
danvon:
The part about the video being edited by a pastor is just hilarious

This man has no sense of dignity

I thought I was the one who noticed his weak attempt at defending himself and his lies.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Superpower(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
adonnii:
. Before you rush and start commenting i hope you are aware the bible said judge not my annointed to avoid problem.
Where is this in the bible.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Lamasta(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Go and sin no more Apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by 02Kebreal(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
He is still making careless statements.
This man is very useless
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Anakazo22: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
omoalaro:

Apostle Johnson Suleman is the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International.

The Nigerian preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has publicly apologized for the statement he uttered in a viral video a couple of days ago.

He stated that his statement was an error; at the time, he bragged that COVID-19 should not end because he was prospering and has been able to buy his third private jet.

In a video that went viral last week, Suleman while preaching at a church programme recanted his statement. Here is what the preacher said two Sundays ago in his church service;

“In COVID (pandemic) I bought a jet; the third one. I have three.

”I was praying for COVID-19 not to end because I was resting.

”While people were complaining. My wife asked, ‘Can life be this sweet?’ Am I talking to somebody here?”a

His statement raised eyebrows and also drew criticisms from Nigerians who condemned him for being excited about the pandemic that had crippled the economic lives of many, including the people who attend his church.

Reacting to the criticism, the clergyman while preaching in his church on Sunday, February 21, said the video of him making the statement was edited by a fellow pastor who is an enemy of his.

Here is what he said;

“There’s a video that is trending about me. It was posted by a pastor against me.”

He continued; “It was a programme I had in Abuja and I was trying to explain something about COVID-19. When they told me that I prayed for COVID-19 not to end, I said ‘me? I didn’t say that.”

Thereafter, Apostle Suleman went on to claim that the statement slipped from his mouth and it was also not intentional.

He continued;

“When they brought the video, I discovered it slipped out of my mouth.”

“There’s no pastor that will pray for COVID not to end. It doesn’t make sense.

”I was talking about what happens around COVID, how families were staying together, how families united, how some people even made money during that process. That was what I was trying to buttress and it slipped out of my mouth. I could not have prayed for COVID not to end. No pastor would do that. But he (the pastor) took that mistake, edited some part and blew it,” he said.

Further, Apostle went on to make comments about his three private jets.

The clergyman added that those who are angry that he bought a third private jet will just die.

“If you are angry I mentioned three jets, you go just die. That’s the truth,” he said.

Watch the video in link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Db0tNR4JiI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLqykxzlOK4/?igshid=1khinbq03xrmt

Wailers can cry all they want, you are a great man of God, Nigerians keep complaining as if na pastor be their problem leave useless and corrupt government.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by godlessmind: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
cococandy:

aka the sheep ,they will always pay ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.