Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms (17406 Views)

Mohammed Ahmad: Allow Citizens To Carry Guns, Bandits Not Ready To Surrender / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists / Why Can't Nigeria Government Allow Citizens To Posses Guns At Home For Defence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Commonguy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmm like seriously
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
I nor blame dem.

Shay dem get mopol wey dey follow dem with kala.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Barbsamiin:
If not for some nigerians madness it could be better, na so you go hear one Hidiot shot his brother because of 1k.

grin grin
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Spending123: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
EbukaHades10:
People wey normal for this country no reach 10, aje

Nah only me, Buhari, Bobrisky and 7 others wey normal for this country the rest nah aluminium condemn

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by NaijaSumigan: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
shopwiser:
They know if they approve it.. Na dem go died first.. no cap grin

Sincerely, lot of them Politicians go seriously die if legalize

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Onuoha1234(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Perception is Reality. The NASS do not understand the real people of Ă‘igeria.We are all in it together unless you run away to Dubai when Wahala finally starts.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Spending123: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
In for sweet die ooo, imagine senators, house of rep members and even the president carrying arms to go for sittings, any nonsense talk they turn everywhere red.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Spending123: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
EbukaHades10:
People wey normal for this country no reach 10, aje

Nah only me, Buhari, Bobrisky and 7 others wey normal for this country the rest nah aluminium condemn.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by etrouble: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Kayberg: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Psalmos11:
That app damage phones….
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Barbsamiin: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin
i dey tell you
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by EbukaHades10(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spending123:

Nah only me, Buhari, Bobrisky and 7 others wey normal for this country the rest nah aluminium condemn

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by ipobarethieves: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
sad Yeye pipu.Una for wait make Bala MuhamMAD boys do Una/fam strong tin
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Perfectsouth(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
grinNA dem go first die naw
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by GamalNasser: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Barbsamiin:
If not for some nigerians madness it could be better, na so you go hear one Hidiot shot his brother because of 1k.

We had firearms license before Buhari came so who did you see shoot his brother for 5k?

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by OlujobaSamuel: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
So we have Executive order prohibiting firearms but a lawmaker shot some robbers last month and he wasn't arrested, fg, state govt, security agents and some Alfas are meeting with bandits abi Na victims with arms displayed, yet no arrest was made?
What other definition or explanation do one need to demonstrate that the president is a useless leader?

4 Likes

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ofcourse Muslim law maker will object to it to avoid firearms being in the hands of minority Christians in Northern states. Nobody is talking about disarming fulani herdsmen and bandits who brandish AK47s even before a Governor. They can debate all they want, the last thing they will do is to come and take away the pump action in my wardrobe. I don't hope on anybody else to defend me except myself.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by gaddafe(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Barbsamiin:

If I may ask, how much do you think a bullet goes for? That someone will kill because of 1k.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ofcourse they will NEVER want citizens to carry weapon because they know the day is coming when citizens will turn against the lawmakers and that day is coming so fast. . . .Either allowed or NOT tormenter will soon be tormented.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by christistruth01: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Thank God

Some villages would have first wiped each other out settling age long feuds and disputes before ever remembering there is a Herdsmen Crisis.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Bionic07: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good news

Ipob thugs and Eastern security network terrorist would have use that opportunity to rob, rape, kill and kidnap us.
Just like you & your fulani kinsmen are doing abi?
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by cRAFTsVEN: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
People wey I go shoot don already dey my mind, gun I never see... this is coming from a gentle soul o!
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by hardbody: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good news

Ipob thugs and Eastern security network terrorist would have use that opportunity to rob, rape, kill and kidnap us.

The Hausa and Fulanis will do the needful in your life and those of your relations

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by tit(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chaaai
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Isrealg:
They are useless

They don't have the balls to stand against Buhari

USA allowed their citizens to carry guns but these idiots rather watch Nigerians die than do the one thing they were elected to do, serve Nigerians
.... Happy trigger Citizen ! I dey hungry to be one grin grin grin

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by IMAliyu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
GamalNasser:

We had firearms license before Buhari came so who did you see shoot his brother for 5k?
Help me ask...

These people think legalizing means people will just be sharing ak47s on the streets to everyone.

Before Buhari, there were tedious, but clear layed out rules and procedures to obtaining and owning a firearm, such as you need to over 30years, have no criminal record etc.. and the only type of gun you could buy was a shotgun, or a hunting rifle...

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by FBIBOT(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
It will be disastrous if allowed in Nigeria... Within a month a state might get completely wiped out grin
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by YungMillionaire: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
In Nigeria Fulani herdsmen are the ONLY non-military/non-policy/security agency people that are allowed to carry weapons of war. This country is not serious.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by IMAliyu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
christistruth01:
Thank God

Some villages would have first wiped each other out settling age long feuds and disputes before ever remembering there is a Herdsmen Crisis.

You do know that before Buhari's executive order in 2015-2016, people had and could obtain arms through legal means right?

The question is why didn't those villages wipe each other out back then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nzube Obiechina: How I Spent 22 Days In SARS Custody, Lost My Pregnancy / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Wukari In Taraba, Kill 3 (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Borno, Five Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.