Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms (17420 Views)

Mohammed Ahmad: Allow Citizens To Carry Guns, Bandits Not Ready To Surrender / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists / Why Can't Nigeria Government Allow Citizens To Posses Guns At Home For Defence? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by yimnansunny: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Teaser4(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shey gun na bread... Stupid people

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Barbsamiin:
If not for some nigerians madness it could be better, na so you go hear one Hidiot shot his brother because of 1k.

Knives don't stay and start stabbing people.

Guns too...

They are both inanimate.

Once the intent is there, the "Hidiot" could use a rope, gasoline, a large piece of rock or even a car to run him over.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Lastmankc(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Gbajabiamila is just occupying a seat, not useful in any way.
satisfied rubber stamp
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Muhylonaire007: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
If we can bare arms, trust me, lots of you will be dead for sure.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by jrusky(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
It would be too dangerous to make gun free for all.

Nigerians are naturally crazy oo normal persin for dis country no reach 100k.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by mccloud224(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don't know if there is something the govt has been putting into the food Nigerians consume.... Whatever it is, its certainly working wonders in keeping the ppl brain dead,docile and malleable? What am I saying?

As a kid growing from early 80's to early 90's (when 2pac was nobody)....a lot of folks had licensed guns....from hunters to big boys in festac and ikoyi (I be Lagos boy). Ordinary armed robbery was very rare (hyper ultra rare really). Kidnapping was like a fairy tale back then. Bank robbery was a once in 3-4 years thing and it shook the nation when it happened. Suicide bombing was what we watched as kids on CNN and wondering WTF is wrong with those ppl in the middle east.

Today...you already know the rest. What am I saying?

Na becos you no get gun police,soldier,navy,air force and even civil defense dey oppress you.

Na becos you know get gun SARS kill tens of thousands of innocent ppl.

Na becos u no get gun Fulani dey rob,rape,maim and kill una like fowl.

Na becos una no get gun cultists go hijack ballot box during election and una go dey look like confirm buuzu wey una be.

Na becos una no get gun tinubu send touts and soldiers to use una do target practice for lekki toll gate.

That is why force men call us BLOODY CIVILIANS coz they can "bloody" us anytime and nothing will happen.

Who then are those moronic imbeciles who say we will kill ourselves if guns are legalized? How old are you? Ask your father how many gun owners killed themselves 30-50 years ago.

Useless marlian brain dead indomie generation. Failures.

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by JordanMichael(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na to kill boohary straight up grin
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Asswipemod: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Best way to go...

Its not the best way. If everybody is allowed to bear arms, the society and the country at large would be in a state of Mutually Assured Destruction(MAD) thus ensuring a state of peace because nobody would want to transverse or transgress knowing fully that his neighbors are not vulnerable to any madness from him
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by InvertedHammer: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
/
Anyone who is still waiting for government license before arming himself in Nigeria will get a rude shock. The government has shown that she owes no duties to the citizens.

/
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by seeker121(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Your case has gone beyond redemption just hope you are still taking your drugs.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Prophet777: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Medicine after death:
Nigeria is not one and it can never be one. This marriage by force has not been working and it can never work.

It is now eye for an eye. The southerners no longer buy into this born to rule mentality of the north.

Go to all the FG ministries & parastaters, NNPC, NPA, Immigration, Custom, DSS, etc. Hausa/fulanis are the dominant figures.

Igbo people are very industrious in nature yet sidelined. Let them go if they so wish.

Yorubas are so blessed with millions of educated & professional in different fields across the globe yet no headway. Let them go if they so wish.

The hausas/fulanis are predominatly farmers, hunters & very good in rearing cows but they were born jihadist.

Pls let them maintain their lane as AREWA nation or whatever they may call themselves. Then, there will be lasting peace in the land.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by vikiphy89(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Well i don't support that motion because person like me go do worst, i dey vex hot vex.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by olaolaking: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
shopwiser:
They know if they approve it.. Na dem go died first.. no cap grin
That is a lie. They will tighten their own security, buy bulletproof cars, employ more guides and make it difficult for common people to have access to them. But many common/ordinary people will die just because of girl friends
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by mccloud224(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
vikiphy89:
Well i don't support that motion because person like me go do worst, i dey vex hot vex.

If you get gun and person wey make u vex carry gun...u go cool down sharp sharp. If na lie, ask the Swedish ppl. There a saying in that country :

Everyone speaks softly but carries a BIG stick.

Get it? Nobody wan die. Soldier carry ak49...you carry ak47....na civil and gentle way him go follow you talk even though him wish to manhandle you. If to say at least 10 ppl carry licensed LAR rifle for lekki tollgate, you think say soldier fit try dat shit wey dem do?

Make una dey reason fine oooooo! Politicians dey view this forum wells and dem dey assess the mentality of the youths.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by kristo123: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
It will worsen the security situation within the country... Nigerians are not psychologically ready, there are a lot of trigger happy, sad and frustrated people within this country... Any minor disagreement someone is getting shot at.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by IvarDboneless: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Barbsamiin:
If not for some nigerians madness it could be better, na so you go hear one Hidiot shot his brother because of 1k.
grin grin una no go kill person with laugh for this country I swear
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by vikiphy89(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

If you get gun and person wey make u vex carry gun...u go cool down sharp sharp. If na lie, ask the Swedish ppl. There a saying in that country :

Everyone speaks softly but carries a BIG stick.

Get it? Nobody wan die. Soldier carry ak49...you carry ak47....na civil and gentle way him go follow you talk even though him wish to manhandle you. If to say at least 10 ppl carry licensed LAR rifle for lekki tollgate, you think say soldier fit try dat shit wey dem do?

Make una dey reason fine oooooo! Politicians dey view this forum wells and dem dey assess the mentality of the youths.
U carry gun, i carry gun u know say na so battle field dey, y some people go die some will survive. Na person wey u first shoot go die even with em gun, if i lie ask cultist. U irritate me i blow u off without showing sign of anger
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by nedekid: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
luemz:
In this Nigeria that we are in, if citizens are permitted to own and carry gun, then it is finished!.

you bashed someone's car in traffic, you'd probably be dead before you say sorry.

the frustration is too much.
Siddon there and don't realize the need to have the ability to protect yourself.
Truth of the matter is that most of these house of rep, sanators and people that matter have weapons even if it is just pump action shotguns to protect their homes. They have it while you don't. They also discourage you from having the right to protect yourself.
How is it finished if Nigerians are armed? It only brings mutual respect for your neighbor. You will not go around slapping people, neither will you go rob someone in his house knowing the person will fight back. Same applies to heardsmen. They will calm down.
Kindly visit YouTube and see videos of how tables are turned on intended robbers.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Dach16: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na the problem be that. A large and poor nation like ours no need carry arm abeg
Barbsamiin:
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by 001spice: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
EbukaHades10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/insecurity-reps-reject-motion-to-allow-citizens-carry-arms/
Some dude like me dnt need ur approval,i flex with it wen i need to. NO B 2DAY

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by redsun(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2021
There is nothing like a feeling of being armed to teeth and being in a situation where you can fight off life-threatening encounters. And what determines your survival will depend on how prepared you are at all times.

It's one thing I love America for; the of every "rational being" to bear arms for self-defence.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by ebuclassic18(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2021
but they all have theirs

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Wolfeye: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2021
If all man get weapon everybody will respect themselves.
We go come know who be the bandits true true.
They’re only scared because their fear factor will diminish greatly. Since they can’t intimidate anybody with armed security guards.
Scared pvssies
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Wolfeye: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Dach16:
Na the problem be that. A large and poor nation like ours no need carry arm abeg

Some of una suppose just cease to exist make we know the human beings wey dey the gaddamn country.
Because una stupidity no get end.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Wolfeye: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Barbsamiin:

For people like you that lack common sense...
What is the ratio of people that die everyday at the hands of armed bandits Vs people that die in the situation you just explained.
SOME OF YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO MUCH. Because your thinking is dark, stark and empty.
Violence never reach your door na why you fit yarn this utter rubbish.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Wolfeye: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2021
NaijaSumigan:

Sincerely, lot of them Politicians go seriously die if legalize

They would rather herdsmen kill everybody in the country while they cart away all the funds than the thought of everyone being “prepared” and “armed” which they fear could lead to their own demise.
Ordinary endsars protest they were running abroad.
Freaking pvssies.

Nigerian leaders are bottom of the barrel.
The same way some fvckers threw away every tech advancement made by the biafran army during the war instead of adhering to ogbemudia’s advice and intention to integrate them into the federal fold because they were “afraid” it could give rise to Biafra again.
50 years on modafuckers can’t produce a damn pencil and are importing toothpick. Buying outdated arms at cheap rates to combat criminals with Sophisticated weapons.
Lack of foresight will forever doom Nigeria as an entity.
Individuals can try and escape but as an entity Nigeria will be a fool forever.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by djbussy(m): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Why wount they. ����� But some will steal money and keep, then use police with arms to protect there selves and there stolen money. Weldone , judgement day is coming.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by seyz91(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2021
cuz they know if we carry arms with how frustrated they all have made us

we sure coming for their head one after the other grin
EbukaHades10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/insecurity-reps-reject-motion-to-allow-citizens-carry-arms/

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by ken6488(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Kingstanding: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Barbsamiin:
. Rep dey fear because dey know say na dem the citizens go first kill with the gun.

Nzube Obiechina: How I Spent 22 Days In SARS Custody, Lost My Pregnancy / RRS Recovers AK-47, Pump Action Guns In Ajah / Sacked BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Delta While Doing Illegal Connection

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59