Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners (3943 Views)

EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor? / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west / Igbo Council Launches Operation Lion Walk Against Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by GamalNasser: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2021
mamdanju:
[They are angry simply because a northener defeated them in an election. During the endsars northerners were targeted, killed and their properties destroyed not because of any Fulani herdsmen but because of hatred for their tribe and religion. In the south east and the south south ipob is going around targeting hausas and their businesses. We saw what happened in orlu in IMO, in abia and in rivers and shasa in Oyo. So far the northern leaders were able to restrained the northerners from reprisal but it is reaching the limit. Remember 70% of Nigeria landmass is in the north and no other region has been able to accommodate people from other places like the north. Southern intelligencias and big time business men have investment in billions in the north. The killings in the north will target this categories of persons. So continue to hail your people to kill and maim others under the cover of herdsmen. When the kith and kin of those killed revenge, it should not come as surprise to you
quote author=Asswipemod post=99394162]

Speaking about soft targets, its a way of life in the North to attack and kill soft targets from the South for the flimsiest reasons.

Don't forget that these same soft target burnt somebody alive the previous day in a place where people have accomodated them. You really need to ask yourself this question: why is everybody angry with Northern muslims in the South? There must be something they are doing that is aggravating all these.

Oh Please keep quiet ...Can you not see the attrocities northerners have caused Nigeria since Buhari came ? Did you not hear that aboki okada men burnt someone and that was what led to this ? Must northerners always be violent?

5 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Lloydfather(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Yankee101:
Treat EVERY human being with dignity

Hausa fulani too are created in the image of God

Solve specific issues not visit the sins of a few on everyone. Remember hausa no dey support fulani like that right now and there are lots of your tribesmen in the North too
Fulani Terrorist are not human Mr foreigner. they are killing people without remorse here in Nigeria, incase if you are typing from Jerusalem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Yankee101: 1:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Lloydfather:
Fulani Terrorist are not human Mr foreigner. they are killing people without remorse here in Nigeria, incase if you are typing from Jerusalem.

I'm sure you know there's a difference between hausa and fulani? Hausas have been attacking fulani up north and rustling their cattle, that's part of the reason they've been going down south. Mai shayi and Okada man are mostly hausa not fulani

Some of the fulani attacking people speak only fulfude and french and live in the forests
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Yankee101:

I'm sure you know there's a difference between hausa and fulani? Hausas have been attacking fulani up north and rustling their cattle, that's part of the reason they've been going down south. Mai shayi and Okada man are mostly hausa not fulani

Some of the fulani attacking people speak only fulfude and french and live in the forests
Maybe the hausas should start sending the fulanis to futa jalon if they are not part and parcel of them

4 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Spending123: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by valirex: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Blood for Blood, that's our creed.

Sopkon'ba

1 Like

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by valirex: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
sometimes I just laugh when i hear Fulani Herdsmen News in Edo State.

If the people ready for them fulanis nor craze reach anything.

It is just a matter of what triggers them or what becomes the last straw which is going to be land

Edo no dey use land play, they believe it's part of the supremacy of the oba.

Fulanis ultimate agenda is to displace it's hosts

The moment fulanis start trying to displace them like they have done in yewa that is it has crossed the line for them

They don't know, but we will make them to
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Fash20: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2021
this is wrong now... nobody is saying anything about this.... A reprisal attack in the north will not be good ooo
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Fash20:
this is wrong now... nobody is saying anything about this.... A reprisal attack in the north will not be good ooo
Fashola my Yoruba Muslim friend, this is why fulanis have relocated your villagers to cotonu.

Violence and reprisal attack isn't a monopoly for the north

3 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Kirigidi(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
mamdanju:
[They are angry simply because a northener defeated them in an election. During the endsars northerners were targeted, killed and their properties destroyed not because of any Fulani herdsmen but because of hatred for their tribe and religion. In the south east and the south south ipob is going around targeting hausas and their businesses. We saw what happened in orlu in IMO, in abia and in rivers and shasa in Oyo. So far the northern leaders were able to restrained the northerners from reprisal but it is reaching the limit. Remember 70% of Nigeria landmass is in the north and no other region has been able to accommodate people from other places like the north. Southern intelligencias and big time business men have investment in billions in the north. The killings in the north will target this categories of persons. So continue to hail your people to kill and maim others under the cover of herdsmen. When the kith and kin of those killed revenge, it should not come as surprise to you
quote author=Asswipemod post=99394162]

Speaking about soft targets, its a way of life in the North to attack and kill soft targets from the South for the flimsiest reasons.

Don't forget that these same soft target burnt somebody alive the previous day in a place where people have accomodated them. You really need to ask yourself this question: why is everybody angry with Northern muslims in the South? There must be something they are doing that is aggravating all these.
Talking about the North, don't deceive yourself that Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kwara, Kogi States will join you Hausa/Fulanis in any reprisal against Southerners.

5 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by limeta(f): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2021
mamdanju:
The hausa revenge in the north is just minutes away. Keep hailing your people comiting genocides on innocent and defenseless people. Don't cry to the UN , ICC and EU when it starts. This country is currently on autopilot as there is no government. You can not face the herdsmen in your forest but soft target like this ones.

The hausa revenge in the north is just minutes away.

This your long minutes sef
Try any shit in yr dry north and pay dearly
Do anything and the zoo goes to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by bjdon: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Can you imagine if it was southerners that burnt a northerner in the North? The northerners in the South are becoming very unruly. If they cant respect their host communities then they should not complain when blowback occurs.

1 Like

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2021
limeta:

The hausa revenge in the north is just minutes away.

This your long minutes sef
Try any shit in yr dry north and pay dearly
Do anything and the zoo goes to the dogs
Me sef dey beg for the revenge attack since shasha crisis.

They know very well it's not business as usual, that's why the blood thirsty people suddenly lost appetite for revenge

4 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Fash20: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Fashola my Yoruba Muslim friend, this is why fulanis have relocated your villagers to cotonu.

Violence and reprisal attack isn't a monopoly for the north

We have to think about those in the north too. A reprisal attack will be catastrophic. I lived in the north for years i know how southerns are much there

1 Like

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Fash20:

We have to think about those in the north too. A reprisal attack will be catastrophic. I lived in the north for years i know how southerns are much there
Are you not tired of this fear,

I don't even know what a southern is doing in the north to start with, this is a country that is loopsided to favour fulanis

This is a country that isn't United, tensions would continuously be involved.

Someone with a brain would not near such places where they don't value lives
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Fash20: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Are you not tired of this fear,

I don't even know what a southern is doing in the north to start with, this is a country that is loopsided to favour fulanis

This is a country that isn't United, tensions would continuously be involved.

Someone with a brain would not near such places where they don't value lives

Violence will not get us anywhere.
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fash20:

Violence will not get us anywhere.
It would o, at least it would certify the fact that no one has monopoly over it
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Fash20: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
It would o, at least it would certify the fact that no one has monopoly over it

Kill 20 they kill 200. If thats how you want to prove a point then you're no different from Hitler.
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Etrusen(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fash20:

Kill 20 they kill 200. If thats how you want to prove a point then you're no different from Hitler.

so south don't have the balls to kill 800 after their 200?

4 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fash20:

You need to stop crying

1 Like

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:

The south can,but the number is not in your favor. There are more southerners in north than north in south.So if you want to be stupid,go ahead i believe the north can be stupid also.P.S most northerns that live in south are actually Hausa's from Niger republic,but every southern in north is from south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by amuwo1980: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Am ashamed of been a Nigerian
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by 9japride(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yankee101:

[color=#006600][/color]

Don't deceive anyone, Hausas and Fulani are same people in their ideology, religion and maybe culture too but different languages. The Hausa always support Fulani to the detriment of other peace loving Nigerians. Until the Hausas help other well meaning Nigerians to fish out the bad eggs amongst them, they will always be regarded as same people. When they attack southerners up north, they are all together in it. None of them condemns the other in their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by tommy589(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Asswipemod:

Most of these northerners that have populated the south are not Nigerians. Instead for their northern brothers to start deporting them they choose to give them easy passage to Nigeria.
The boldness they exhibit in not conforming to orderliness in the south,seems they have tutoring that they can get away with any violence here without response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Yankee101: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't deceive anyone, Hausas and Fulani are same people in their ideology, religion and maybe culture too but different languages. The Hausa always support Fulani to the detriment of other peace loving Nigerians. Until the Hausas help other well meaning Nigerians to fish out the bad eggs amongst them, they will always be regarded as same people. When they attack southerners up north, they are all together in it. None of them condemns the other in their actions.

Ohanaeze, Ortom, Ganduje warn criminal herdsmen

ON FEBRUARY 12, 20217:16 AMIN NEWS

Ohanaeze warns herders against destroying farmlands in S-EastStop foreign herdsmen before they plunge Nigeria into civil war – OrtomBan foreign Fulani herders, says Ganduje, tackles El-Rufai on security in N-West

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/ohanaeze-ortom-ganduje-warn-criminal-herdsmen/amp/
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

The south can,but the number is not in your favor. There are more southerners in north than north in south.So if you want to be stupid,go ahead i believe the north can be stupid also.P.S most northerns that live in south are actually Hausa's from Niger republic,but every southern in north is from south.
We are still waiting for your revenge after shasaha.

I would buy you a new plastic kettle so you can pour your tears into it.

A Fulani would need it for a proper bath instead of cow urine

1 Like

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
We are still waiting for your revenge after shasaha.

I would buy you a new plastic kettle so you can pour your tears into it.

A Fulani would need it for a proper bath instead of cow urine
1: I am not Fulani
2: My state experience the banditry also
3: Unlike you like you i don't wish anything to happen to the innocent southerns in my state.
4:If it anything happen people like you will be at the receiving end.
5:When it happen,remember you guys start this.
6: As i said earlier, most of the Hausa speaking people in south are actually foreigners.
7: I have zero Hausa or Fulani in my family
8:You guys are your own worst enemy always starting what you can not finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by capitalzero: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yankee101:

How many states in nigeria have you traveled to?

Do you know the main victims of kaduna and kano riots? You burn one small motor bike and kiosk for hausa man and they burn a whole spare parts store for several igbos

You only know side A. Try side B first. And by the way, back to sender, you fit use yourself for ritual

War is going on .you don't stay in enemy territory during war.

2 Likes

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by JonDon12: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is crazy. Why are we fighting to remain in this nation. How will the black race ever develop when 180 millions of its people are locked in this devils paradise called Nigeria. Look how Nigerians are making waves in US and Europe. We have the ability to be great but the Nigeria is holding us back,. Kukuma split up the country BIKO.

1 Like

Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
JonDon12:
This is crazy. Why are we fighting to remain in this nation. How will the black race ever develop when 180 millions of its people are locked in this devils paradise called Nigeria. Look how Nigerians are making waves in US and Europe. We have the ability to be great but the Nigeria is holding us back,. Kukuma split up the country BIKO.
After you split the country, all the corrupt politicians in south will stop being corrupt.
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by Fash20: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:

You still ain't getting my point
Re: Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners by niggadee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
African backward motherfucka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Endorses Peter Obi For President / Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State / Nigeria's Oil Production Falls To 1.083 Million BPD In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.