Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,340 members, 6,504,910 topics. Date: Friday, 24 September 2021 at 08:11 AM

Help: Married Woman Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Married Woman Is In Love With Me (2876 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help: Married Woman Is In Love With Me by daveson2020(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25
If she doesn't have kids yet, you must reason why. but if she has kids and the husband is aware of your existence shocked, my brother run.... In the end, avoid married woman.
Re: Help: Married Woman Is In Love With Me by PlsBanMe: 6:42pm On Feb 25
Continue friendship with her. Never let her down. She just need someone to speak to. Introduce your girlfriend to her. Visit her and her husband occasionally.

That's all.

Some people just want someone they can speak to and trust.

No problem with that.
Re: Help: Married Woman Is In Love With Me by Britishcoins(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25
PlsBanMe:
Continue friendship with her. Never let her down. She just need someone to speak to. Introduce your girlfriend to her. Visit her and her husband occasionally.

That's all.

Some people just want someone they can speak to and trust.

No problem with that.
Thanks dear this is only sensible contribution I read now....
I even install her number with "FRIEND".
She told me that she does not have friends and only thing she needs from me is trust and to talk to her. And she never object my girl friend...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up / Watch This Calaber Man Sex Video With Thick Babe Into Cloud Nine / : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.