Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Okx - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okx (3483 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okx by daveson2020(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
If she doesn't have kids yet, you must reason why. but if she has kids and the husband is aware of your existence shocked, my brother run.... In the end, avoid married woman.
Re: Okx by PlsBanMe: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Continue friendship with her. Never let her down. She just need someone to speak to. Introduce your girlfriend to her. Visit her and her husband occasionally.

That's all.

Some people just want someone they can speak to and trust.

No problem with that.
Re: Okx by Britishcoins(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
PlsBanMe:
Continue friendship with her. Never let her down. She just need someone to speak to. Introduce your girlfriend to her. Visit her and her husband occasionally.

That's all.

Some people just want someone they can speak to and trust.

No problem with that.
Thanks dear this is only sensible contribution I read now....
I even install her number with "FRIEND".
She told me that she does not have friends and only thing she needs from me is trust and to talk to her. And she never object my girl friend...
Re: Okx by oxiide22(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Britishcoins post=99394099]OK [/quo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative / Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures) / Why Are Most Girls Aweful Snubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.