Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End (627 Views)

How The Torah, Qur'an All Prove That Jesus Is God / Is Russia Gog And Magog? / Lunar Eclipse On 4th Of July: A Warning According To 100-year Old Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by Righteousness2(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Just came across this an it sounds very interesting.
I think it's informative for those who are interested in the Endtimes Happenings .

Please Don't ask me questions, just go through it and deduce what you can from it.

Note: The Messiah the Jews are Expecting is not JESUS CHRIST. They are Expecting the False Messiah aka the antichrist

An esoteric source based on 800-year-old sources uses precise methods to reveal a Torah code claiming that this month before the pandemic fades, war, involving the US, will break out between Saudi Arabia and Iran. This pan-global conflict will bring great strife and darkness into the world but through the darkness, the “candle of the Messiah” will be revealed.

The Hebrew-language Kabbalah blog, Sod 1820, revealed a precise description of current events in Yalkut Yishayau, a book based on Chabad Hasidut published in 1939 in Brooklyn. This section of the Yalkut Yishayahu was based on a section of the Yalkut Shimoni, a compilation of rabbinic commentary on the Bible believed to have been composed in the 13th century.
In the Yalkut Yeshayahu, it is written: “Rabbi Yitzchak said ‘In the year that the Messiah will be revealed, all of the leaders of the nations will provoke each other; the king of Persia will provoke the king of Arabia, and the king of Arabia will go to Edom to receive advice from them. And the king of Persia will go and destroy the entire world, and all the nations of the world will shake and panic and fall on their faces and feel contractions like those of giving birth, and Israel will shake and panic and ask ‘Where will we go?’. And [God} will sway to them, ‘My children, do not fear, because everything I did, I did for you. Why are you afraid? Don’t be afraid. The time has come for your redemption.’”

The blog explains that Persia is known today as Iran. Arabia is, of course, Saudi Arabia. Edom is referring to the US, which is the most prominent and powerful western nation. Sod 1820 explains that in the context of the Yalkut Yishayahu, Saudi Arabia is trying very hard to drag the US into its conflict with Iran

PURIM, TORAH CODES, PROPHET ISAIAH
The blog then notes that the words for ‘take advice’ in Hebrew,(לִיטוֹל עֵצָה litol eitzah), is a homonym of לִתְלוֹת עַל הָעֵץ(litlot al ha’etz; to hang him from a tree). This hints at Haman, the antagonist of the story of Purim related in the Book of Esther. The story culminates in Haman being hung on a tree.
The blog then brings a Torah code that was based on equidistant letters in the Torah with gaps of 2,641. This gap was chosen because Isaiah the Prophet began his prophecies precisely 2,641 years ago.
“This hints that this number reveals the redemption the prophet was referring to,” the blogger explains.
The code was centered on the description of the epidemic that plagued the Children of Israel after Cozzbi, the Midianite harlot, enticed Zimri, a leader of the Jews, into sinning through idolatry.

For they assailed you by the trickery they practiced against you—because of the affair of Peor and because of the affair of their kinswoman Cozbi, daughter of the Midianite chieftain, who was killed at the time of the plague on account of Peor.”
Numbers 25:18

CORONAVIRUS
The central term, בְיוֹם־הַמַּגֵּפָה (on the day of the epidemic) in gematria (Hebrew numerology) equals 191. The word קץ (the end, referring to the end of days) equals 190. Using a gematria technique called “Kollel” raises the sum to 191, indicating that an epidemic is an essential aspect of the end of days.
The code reveals the words “the sixth of Adar 5781”, which was last Friday. The code revealed in the Torah by this specific gap of letters repeats the message of the Yalkut Shimoni from 800 years ago. The code reveals in close proximity the words, מל”ך פר”ס ובב”ל, מוש”ל בערבי”ה” עצ”ה מל”ך אר”ץ אדו”ם. בשנ”ה אשפ”ת” (the king of Persia and Babylonia will rule in Arabia, advice from the land of Edom, in the year 5781).
In the same graph, the words יש”ם לנ”ר הגוא”ל. על דרך “ערכתי נר למשיחי” (There will be a candle/light for the redeemer, I will set a light for the Messiah) appear in order. Also, the words ל”א הצב”,א ל”א נוא”ש, ל”א חוש”ך (No the army, no desperation, no darkness) appear.
“This shows that the [war between Iran and Saudi Arabia] will take place before the ‘plague’ of Coronavirus will end,” the blog adds.

https://www.israel365news.com/187480/800-year-old-prophecy-and-hidden-torah-codes-gog-and-magog-before-pandemic-ends/
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by LordIsaac(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by espn(m): 2:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Which date world go end gan gan...make we prepare abeg.
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by OkCornel(m): 4:02am On Feb 25, 2021
They have resumed their permutations and combinations.

Just live a Spirit led life and fulfill God’s purpose for your life here.

Not all these needless end times speculation.

There’s no Jewish temple in place yet, people are claiming messiah will show. I just siddon dey laugh una. You can’t place the cart before the horse.
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Gog and Magog! smiley

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is what Daniel meant when he said "the understanding is not given to all" {Daniel 12:10} when the endtime prophecies begin it's fulfilment spiritual famine will strike the whole earth {Amos 8:11} and only the eagles will eat spiritual food to satisfaction {Matthew 24:28} then they will soar throughout the earth with their wings because they can see things from far distance! Isaiah 40:31

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by Righteousness2(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Note: The Messiah the Jews are Expecting is not JESUS CHRIST.
The Messiah they are expecting is the False Messiah aka the antichrist..

The Church is Expecting JESUS Christ.
The Church is Expecting the Rapture. Which will Happen before their False Messiah shows up
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by OkCornel(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Note: The Messiah the Jews are Expecting is not JESUS CHRIST.
The Messiah they are expecting is the False Messiah aka the antichrist..

The Church is Expecting JESUS Christ.
The Church is Expecting the Rapture. Which will Happen before their False Messiah shows up

And where is temple he is expected to defile as predicted in the book of Revelation?
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by Righteousness2(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2021
OkCornel:

And where is temple he is expected to defile as predicted in the book of Revelation?

If you follow Events Happening in Isreal you won't ask this question.
Almost everything to be used for the temple has been Prepared and is in ground. Building the temple is not an issue. Their temple could be done in a matter of months.

Their temple is not my business..
My own business is the RAPTURE.
I am not a Jew. I am a Gentile, Saved by the JESUS Christ..
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by MomentZone: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Between Religion and the universe which one came first.
Of course, the universe came first. Existed for many days/years before men.... and then religion.

(Deep)

1 Like

Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by obonujoker(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol.... Funny
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Before the release of Israel from bondage in the land of Egypt there was no Temple of the true God but altars made by faithful patriarchs like Abraham and others, it was after Moses that a movableTabernacle was arranged and Israelites will dismantle it each time they move from one place to another until they finally settled in Canaan (the promised Land) so wherever you are on this planet you must face Jerusalem the place where the Tabernacle is erected for the true God to consider your prayers.
David initiated the idea of a Temple for the true God but God said he will be pleased if a man with no bloodshed should build a temple in his Holy name, that's why David tasked Solomon (his son) to carry out the construction.
That's how God's Temple was stationed in Jerusalem until Jesus was born. Jesus made a statement that most religionists don't think deeply over it before they dabble into interpreting God's word, the Jews confronted Jesus with series of questions and demanded a sign to prove that Jesus is truly the long awaited Messiah.
His statement "i will tear down this Temple and rebuild it in three days" {John 2:18-19} surely Jesus passed a vital information there but his audience were much concerned about their man-made Temple. John 2:21

Jesus is the new Temple, unlike the first temple this new Temple is no more to be stationed in a particular geographical location on this planet {John 4:20-24} after Jesus' ascension to heaven the new spiritual Temple was founded on twelve stones {Revelations 21:14} so anywhere the teachings of the Apostles is considered the spiritual Temple covers them {Matthew 18:20} that's how the Jews who rejected Jesus (the new spiritual Temple) lost the privilege of being called God's people again and their nation is abandoned to them! Matthew 23:37-38 compared to John 1:11-12

So Christianity is the Temple to be defiled by the man of lawlessness (Antichrist) but the Antichrist has come, devastated the Temple and established falsehood! For your information all these happened at the birth of the Roman Catholic Church which brought about all the disgusting things that neither Moses (mediator of the first covenant) nor Jesus (mediator of the second covenant) taught.

This is the time for sincere and honest hearted individuals who wants to practice righteousness to desert the man of lawlessness and it's affiliates (Revelations 18:4} then search for the true Temple with all their hearts! Zephaniah 2:2-3

Meanwhile Jesus has returned in 1914 and has cleansed his spiritual Temple so ever since then true Christianity has continued to distance itself from the Antichrist, today a great chasm has been fixed between the Holy Temple (Christianity) and the man of lawlessness (Antichrist) {Luke 16:26} God's Holy Spirit has worked out all it's qualities in the spiritual Temple {Galatians 5:22-23} but the Antichrist keep deluding itself that's why you'll see so called Christians praying for the church to rise again but it's unfortunate that the churches of Christendom belongs to the man of lawlessness (Antichrist) it will continue to SCATTER! Luke 11:23

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

OkCornel:

1 Like

Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by OkCornel(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you follow Events Happening in Isreal you won't ask this question.
Almost everything to be used for the temple has been Prepared and is in ground. Building the temple is not an issue. Their temple could be done in a matter of months.

Their temple is not my business..
My own business is the RAPTURE.
I am not a Jew. I am a Gentile, Saved by the JESUS Christ..

Bros, no make me laugh abeg.

The Jews have been talking and making plans for the 3rd Jewish temple for decades now. If you know what’s been delaying this, then you’ll know the proposed timeline for their so called messiah to show up (before the pandemic ends) to be a laughable joke.

Now onto this rapture matter, I’d like to know where Jesus promised believers would escape the great tribulation.

Let’s not even start with those misconstrued scriptures on the final resurrection from Paul you guys are using to back up this rapture theory.
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by obonujoker(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
OkCornel:

The Jews have been talking and making plans for the 3rd Jewish temple for decades now. If you know what’s been delaying this, then you’ll know the proposed timeline for their so called messiah to show up (before the pandemic ends) to be a laughable joke.

Now onto this rapture matter, I’d like to know where Jesus promised believers would escape the great tribulation.

Let’s not even start with those misconstrued scriptures on the final resurrection from Paul you guys are using to back up this rapture theory.

Lol... They have no backup for the rapture before tribulation John Darby's erroneous stories grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
OkCornel:

Laugh if u like!
Bone if u like!

You are the one who is Confused!
No part of the Holy Bible (Kjv) is Misconstrued or whatever you feel.
What you believe is your choice.
The Word of GOD Does not Change because of the Changing Word.
The Word of GOD cannot Change because of your belief.

When Scriptures are Fulfilled, you will believe.
I am not into unnecessary arguments and talks on Scriptures..
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by OkCornel(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Laugh if u like!
Bone if u like!

You are the one who is Confused!
No part of the Holy Bible (Kjv) is Misconstrued or whatever you feel.
What you believe is your choice.
The Word of GOD Does not Change because of the Changing Word.
The Word of GOD cannot Change because of your belief.

When Scriptures are Fulfilled, you will believe.
I am not into unnecessary arguments and talks on Scriptures..

I am the one who is confused? grin

Bro calm down, look into the mirror and just be sure you’re not swallowing falsehood hook line and sinker. Same way you jumped on the bandwagon of those who prophesied a second term for Trump cheesy cheesy E don clear for una eye now.

Take a truth pill and stop spewing emotionally charged conspiracy theories abeg.

Besides your response up there did not in any way answer question.

Where did Jesus promise believers will escape the great tribulation via rapture?
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by Righteousness2(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
OkCornel:

Bro calm down, look into the mirror and just be sure you’re not swallowing falsehood hook line and sinker. Same way you jumped on the bandwagon of those who prophesied a second term for Trump cheesy cheesy E don clear for una eye now.

Take a truth pill and stop spewing emotionally charged conspiracy theories abeg.

Where did Jesus promise believers will escape the great tribulation via rapture?

I knew you are among the noise makers with no ability to understand Spirtual things.
I am not Suprised with ur usual baseless tantrums!

Keep it up!
The Work/ Harvest of souls is too much to get involved in Worthless talks .

In Due Season! Everyone will reap what they sowed..
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by OkCornel(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

I knew you are among the noise makers with no ability to understand Spirtual things.
I am not Suprised with ur usual baseless tantrums!

Keep it up!

And you that understands “spiritual things” how far with Donald Trump na?

If you like sit where you are and comfort yourself with lies under the guise of being “spiritual”

E no hard na, the passage of time always reveals the truth. We shall see who is being deceived here eventually.

Please use your spiritual understanding to show us where Jesus promised believers would escape the great tribulation via rapture biko.
Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by obonujoker(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
OkCornel:

The bolded grin.

But actually the righteousness that prophesied then has raptured, as he claimed, he would cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800-year-old Prophecy And Hidden Torah Codes: Gog And Magog Before Pandemic End by OkCornel(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
obonujoker:

The bolded grin.

But actually the righteousness that prophesied then has raptured, as he claimed, he would cheesy

My rib cage hurts at the bolded grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW / Jesus, The Wave Stopper. / The spiritual effects vs the Physical effects....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.