Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) (60335 Views)

Motorhome Or Camping Luxury Vehicle. / Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
Cars like this are the bomb, but how does ones removes "poo" from the van?
Definitely not for Africa as a whole!

How do dey remove poo from luxury buses used for commercial transportation?
What about those in the aircraft?
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by drakeli: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2021
This is a common summer holiday travel van in the US. It’s called RV. One can rent one for a family road picnic

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

Impossible to give what you don't have

Entertainment, quick money is the game, they'll sell their souls for wealth in a heart beat but will never contribute anything to themselves let alone human civilization...

Destination is extinction, what's not useful should be discarded.

Shut up. Speak for yourself. Why have YOU not innovated a damn thing in your life, and then you have the temerity to insult other Africans?

Who are you expecting to innovate for you, while you sit on your fat, lazy bum?

Did that Chinese company sit down doing nothing and expecting someone else in China to build that bus? NO. They took the bull by the horns and built it themselves.

So why are you here blaming and insulting OTHER Africans for not doing what YOU YOURSELF should be doing?
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by doxijaw: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Shut up. Speak for yourself. Why have YOU not innovated a damn thing in your life, and then you have the temerity to insult other Africans?

Who are you expecting to innovate for you, while you sit on your fat, lazy bum?

They will nuke you whinny moaners soon.

Criminal country full of tramadol using gays
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

They will nuke you whinny moaners soon.

Criminal country full of tramadol using gays

Drug addicted dunce. Come on get out of our face. Worthless school dropout. Jobless loafer. Don't do something useful with your worthless life.

Wherever you are now, I'm certain you're completely useless to everyone around you.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2021
This one na for person wey don chop belleful
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2021
ksmart027:
chinese people building rubbish.

Of what need is dis van.
Anyone that can buy it can afford to pay for good hotel room.
So the owner may not use the bed even if he traveled out of home wt it.
Anyone that buys this can afford a good house,
So many facilities in the van will be useless.
The only use for this kind of van should be for Camping or Picnic.
Camping and picnic is once in a while which still makes the van usage less productive.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by carlos1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
fnep2smooth:
grin grin grin
na for road way good na.
i like the interior though.

imagine you de for the top floor de drink beer then the car enter gallop or all this big pot hole way de spoil tire.... every tin go pour na.
na abuja road u fit enjoy the truck but not all abuja road o. at least inside the town

i build any kind of website, pay when the job is completed
Whatsapp or call 0 7 0 3 1 6 3 3 7 7 8 to get started

What if after building the person says he z not interested again? What will happen to ur time n efforts and resources committed?
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by izyericson: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Let's buy a home
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
how do you remove poo from a plane

I suppose know say ur poo is not a waste despite been described as waste product

There are things you can do with it

But Africans with low gb memory brain we don’t k ow
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
When I lived in Palo Alto during the dot-com boom. A lot of friends lived in these caravan, they didn't care so long as they were closer to silicone valley

The government later banned it.
Good old days
people still live in caravans in silicon valley just that police keeps disturbing them
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Maski87: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
In Africa you park the car by the roadside, enter bush go do your business, chikina.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
TechCapon:
people still live in caravans in silicon valley just that police keeps disturbing them

You can't stay in a place for 72 hrs

they move around to circumvent the law

There are tow vans ready to tow.

but how many can you catch. they are so many.

some have to pretend to be guest to a friend to park in front of people's houses
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Exodora: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Carry this one enter Lagos those mumu commercial drivers will just help you redesign it.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

If you were not a dunce and a school dropout with foam where your brain ought to be, you would know that Nigeria manufactures hundreds of items far more complex than "toothpicks".

Illiterate dunce. I bet you've never taken your dirty, school dropout self into a factory in Nigeria in your useless life.

Lmao..
You're really funny,
That you have a phone and access to the internet doesn't mean you should show the world how frustrated you are by sounding stupid behind your keyboard.
I can keep your broke ass and feed you from this day, 25 Feb 2021 to 25 Feb 2022 .

Hungry man! cheesy
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by ugofulfilled(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
DirtyGold:
Awesome tech... but, unnecessary.

Yep, I said that shìt! angry

Maybe you don't know the meaning of camping.
People go camping so they can sleep in a tent, reconnect with nature and leave the hitech city life behind for awhile.
Why then bring your mini house into the woods?

What's tha business?

You may be right on "maybe I don't know the import of camping. Pray tell, what things do people do when they want to unite with nature? when you honestly answer this question then you can be able to tell if bringing your mini home into the woods stops one from connecting with nature. Have a great day.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prechgold1180:
how do you remove poo from a plane

I suppose know say ur poo is not a waste despite been described as waste product

There are things you can do with it

But Africans with low gb memory brain we don’t k ow

Speak for your dirty self and your wretched family of unschooled, low IQ dunces, and leave us Africans out of your self-imposed inferiority and dumbness, you stupid and ignorant little air head. Wasted education. Worthless trash who believes she's an inferior being.

Tufia. Spit.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Lmao..
You're really funny,
That you have a phone and access to the internet doesn't mean you should show the world how frustrated you are by sounding stupid behind your keyboard.
I can keep your broke ass and feed you from this day, 25 Feb 2021 to 25 Feb 2022 .

Hungry man! cheesy
Look at a school dropout looking to feed me.

Go and feed your empty brain that thinks Nigeria manufactures nothing, including "toothpicks".

How would you know we manufacture stuff when you're still a kid collecting pocket money from daddy and mummy?

Have you engaged in any production in your worthless, lazy existence, or stepped into even ONE of the thousands of factories in Nigeria?

Answer: No.

Small boy with internet access.

Wastrel.

If we don't make toothpicks, why can't YOU open a small factory to make them?

Or you think it's the government's job to build toothpick factory for you?

Useless, empty-headed dunce.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
ksmart027:
chinese people building rubbish.

Coming from someone whose country imports ear buds and matchsticks
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by doxijaw: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Drug addicted dunce. Come on get out of our face. Worthless school dropout. Jobless loafer. Don't do something useful with your worthless life.

Wherever you are now, I'm certain you're completely useless to everyone around you.

Lol that's u and your useless citizens , I don leave una zoo , can't be in the same space as animals .

How's your codeine diet.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
They have done this for Nigerian thieves
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

Lol that's u and your useless citizens , I don leave una zoo , can't be in the same space as animals .

How's your codeine diet.

Donkeys like you always think everyone else is typing from Nigeria except them.

You've no idea where I am, so shut your dumb lips. Your parents and siblings are among the "animals" in Nigeria I take it.

Jobless asylum seeker and plate washer in foreign lands feeling funky till they kick your black coon ass back to the dirty village you hail from.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
ogubolokento:
They have done this for Nigerian thieves

Yes. Starting with YOU... ..Your name sounds very much like an armed robber's.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kessythegeek:

Coming from someone whose country imports ear buds and matchsticks

Because citizens like YOURSELF are too lazy, dumb, and stupid to make them.

Lemme guess. You're waiting for Buhari to build you a matchstick factory.

Dunce, go on YouTube and learn for FREE how to manufacture matchsticks and earbuds, and open a factory, instead of STUPIDLY criticising 'Nigeria' for not doing so, like it's somebody else's job. Not yours.

Entitled little fools with no common sense typing rubbish.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Discombulator: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
DirtyGold:
Awesome tech... but, unnecessary.

Yep, I said that shìt! angry

Maybe you don't know the meaning of camping.
People go camping so they can sleep in a tent, reconnect with nature and leave the hitech city life behind for awhile.
Why then bring your mini house into the woods?

What's tha business?
you're making zero sense bros,it is only poor folks that see camping as punishment,you can reconnect with nature from the balcony of your van.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Superjazz: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
fnep2smooth:
grin grin grin
na for road way good na.
i like the interior though.

imagine you de for the top floor de drink beer then the car enter gallop or all this big pot hole way de spoil tire.... every tin go pour na.
na abuja road u fit enjoy the truck but not all abuja road o. at least inside the town

i build any kind of website, pay when the job is completed
Whatsapp or call 0 7 0 3 1 6 3 3 7 7 8 to get started
Can u build a premium standard dating site,how much will imu charge
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by doxijaw: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Donkeys like you always think everyone else is typing from Nigeria except them.

You've no idea where I am, so shut your dumb lips. Your parents and siblings are among the "animals" in Nigeria I take it.

Jobless asylum seeker and plate washer in foreign lands feeling funky till they kick your black coon ass back to the dirty village you hail from.

You say i assume, but you've just assumed.

That low iq trait .

I'm not a coon , infact I was into all that pan Africanism until i looked deeper into the Nigerian society .

Everything they ought not to do is what they're doing, so I've decamped to the Candance Owens team.

It all boils down to anger, wanting different but seeing foolish druggies cultist criminals and gay's all over the place.

I'll keep sending them curses for being the most retarded people on earth and i do hope they get nuked.

Better to be extinguished than to live a miserable existence that brings shame, even worse they themselves are comfortable like pigs in blanket mud.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

You say i assume, but you've just assumed.

That low iq trait .

I'm not a coon , infact I was into all that pan Africanism until i looked deeper into the Nigerian society .

Everything they ought not to do is what they're doing, so I've decamped to the Canada Owens team.

It all boils down to anger, wanting different but seeing foolish druggies cultist criminals and gay's all over the place.

I'll keep sending them curses for being the most retarded people on earth and i do hope they get nuked.

Better to be extinguished than to live a miserable existence that brings shame, even worse they themselves are comfortable like pigs in blanket mud.

Oh get lost with that bullcrap.

Nigeria is a developing nation, like 80% of countries on earth.

If colonised coons like you travelled the real world of 200+ countries, rather than the tiny handful of advanced nations, you wouldn't feel so inferior and perennially disgruntled, after seeing that most countries face similar issues to Nigeria, and that the Canada's and USAs of this world are the exceptions in a world of developing states.

Brainwashed, self-hating coon.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by doxijaw: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Oh get lost with that bullcrap.

Nigeria is a developing nation, like 80% of countries on earth.

If colonised coons like you travelled the real world rather than the tiny minority of advanced nations, you wouldn't feel so inferior and perennially disgruntled. Brainwashed little thing.

Lol, i said the same thing, wokeism goes in stages.

You'll get there, watch your people, you'll agree they're animals.

Low iq ,non productive, corrupt minded, oppressive, foreign culture copycats is what a Nigerian is.

Note for everything there's exceptions, just that useless Nigerians outnumber decent one's.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
When I lived in Palo Alto during the dot-com boom. A lot of friends lived in these caravan, they didn't care so long as they were closer to silicone valley

The government later banned it.
Good old days
how is Abule Egba now?
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:

You can't stay in a place for 72 hrs

they move around to circumvent the law

There are tow vans ready to tow.

but how many can you catch. they are so many.

some have to pretend to be guest to a friend to park in front of people's houses
yeah you're right. Greedy landlords who are determined to milk people dry with high rent is the problem but remote work is getting popular and people are moving out of those expensive cities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) / Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.