Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) (60705 Views)

Motorhome Or Camping Luxury Vehicle. / LVCHI China Unveils The World’s Fastest Electric Limo / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

Lol, i said the same thing, wokeism goes in stages.

You'll get there, watch your people, you'll agree they're animals.

Low iq ,non productive, corrupt minded, oppressive, foreign culture copycats is what a Nigerian is.

Note for everything there's exceptions, just that useless Nigerians outnumber decent one's.

If Nigerians are animals with low IQ then so are you and your family, because you and your parents come from Nigeria, not from Senegal or Iran or Canada.

You're from Nigeria. Nowhere else.

It is a function of your very low IQ that you think you can somehow extricate yourself from the debasement you pronounced on your own background and heritage.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by doxijaw: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

If Nigerians are animals with low IQ then so are you and your family, because you and your parents come from Nigeria, not from Senegal or Iran or Canada.

You're from Nigeria. Nowhere else.

It is a function of your low IQ that you think you can somehow extricate yourself from the debasement you pronounced on your own background and heritage.

Can you read?

Exceptions!

Standard deviation!

Averages determine outcomes.

Why bother about people who don't give a shit about themselves, they'll rather party from Monday to Sunday, waste money on useless thing's, ignore the filth and vunerable around them, support everything bad for peanut's and clout, have no critical thinking skills, vote for stupid people, copy only the bad parts of foreign culture.

Why bother, let their foolishness consume them.

Edit. .. forgot to add total lack of ethics. undecided

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by HaBaE(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
post=99404058:

Rubbish you say
Show us one toothpick or pencil factory wey una Local Government or state produce please.

Sometimes silence is golden you know?

Ok it time to calm down... Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:
Look at a school dropout looking to feed me.

Go and feed your empty brain that thinks Nigeria manufactures nothing, including "toothpicks".

How would you know we manufacture stuff when you're still a kid collecting pocket money from daddy and mummy?

Have you engaged in any production in your worthless, lazy existence, or stepped into even ONE of the thousands of factories in Nigeria?

Answer: No.

Small boy with internet access.

Wastrel.

If we don't make toothpicks, why can't YOU open a small factory to make them?

Or you think it's the government's job to build toothpick factory for you?

Useless, empty-headed dunce.

Still spewing gibberish? cheesy
FYI, with what's in da acct as a legitimate huzzler, I repeat, I can keep and feed your broke Ass for a whole year!!!!! I ain't bragging.
Not everyone here on Nairaland is like you who depends on people for finance/survival.
Also...Guess I'm the best school dropout because I was dropped out and still finished serving in 2007...how wonderful that is.. cheesy

Kindly keep your frustrations to yourself mahn.
I'm in no way responsible for your frustrations in life.
China is far better in terms of production than Nigeria who can't produce a toothpick ....deal with it or take your frustrations in life to somewhere else!!!
slowpoke!!!
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
Cars like this are the bomb, but how does ones removes "poo" from the van?
Definitely not for Africa as a whole!
Bwana, grin
Comon the pool can be Gwaradout of the car via SHUTPUT grin

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Coinbased: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Really
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
Baba no be magic ohh...You can call Suckaway people when the shit tank don full....As You do with your Poo at home,Same way you suck your normal suckaway septic tank when it's full into a dumpster tanker that takes it away and dumps it properly for you...Same system works for airplanes too...When the Septic tank is full you suck it into a dumpster tanker at the airport....But Ships and Vessels are allowed to flush theirs out into the Sea when the Vessels travels to a certain distance offshores no need for dumpster tanker.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nice and practical camper. You got to respect the China-Man, always inventing new ways to avoid paying bills and save another dollar. The hotels, logdes, resorts etc and the tourism industry at large in my home country Kenya got fed up a long time ago with the stingy antics of the Chinese 'tourist'. They arrive in Kenya with their extended families, wet nosed nephews, nieces and such, all on tourist visas, proceed to the port to pick up previously sent containers from Shanghai, filled with Chinese knock-off items to sell. Enjoy the scenery and wildlife in our parks, the sun and cool breeze in our beaches and other amazing stuff in our tourist attraction hotspots and don't even tip their gracious guides. Then cook Chinese food for themselves, with their own kichenware, eat and sleep in their containers. Repeat the same routine for a few days and then finally fly out back to China. After an extremely successfull 'tourism' circuit, with extra Kenyan Shillings in their pockets from selling their Vasaki Wear and Simsang phones wholesale. What a weird stingy narrow-eyed people. smiley smiley smiley
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Adeedris(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
wow it's cool,

But just close your eyes and imagine the type of vehicle that is best for Nigerian roads

THOSE type of vehicle used in Mad max fury

that is the type of vehicle we are supposed to use in Nigeria

Yeah, or Death race.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Adeedris(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
When I lived in Palo Alto during the dot-com boom. A lot of friends lived in these caravan, they didn't care so long as they were closer to silicone valley

The government later banned it.
Good old days

You seem like some rich, well travelled old lady ma'am.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by daveson2020(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=StephenBB post=99397167]Cars like this are the bomb, but how does ones removes "poo" from the van?
Definitely not for Africa as a whole![/q
uote]
It's just like the aeroplane own.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by alexola20(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
damn niggar you are very Dottie!
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

Can you read?

Exceptions!

Standard deviation!

Averages determine outcomes.

Why bother about people who don't give a shit about themselves, they'll rather party from Monday to Sunday, waste money on useless thing's, ignore the filth and vunerable around them, support everything bad for peanut's and clout, have no critical thinking skills, vote for stupid people, copy only the bad parts of foreign culture.

Why bother, let their foolishness consume them.

Edit. .. forgot to add total lack of ethics. undecided

So you consider yourself and your stinking family to be ''exceptions'', while the rest of Nigerians are low IQ people, correct?

You are the epitome of the miseducated, stupid, dumb negro and Uncle Tom.

Oh sure, God made YOU special.

Uselesss, worthless piece of self deluding trash.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Still spewing gibberish? cheesy
FYI, with what's in da acct as a legitimate huzzler, I repeat, I can keep and feed your broke Ass for a whole year!!!!! I ain't bragging.
Not everyone here on Nairaland is like you who depends on people for finance/survival.
Also...Guess I'm the best school dropout because I was dropped out and still finished serving in 2007...how wonderful that is.. cheesy

Kindly keep your frustrations to yourself mahn.
I'm in no way responsible for your frustrations in life.
China is far better in terms of production than Nigeria who can't produce a toothpick ....deal with it or take your frustrations in life to somewhere else!!!
slowpoke!!!

Mosquito brain. It is PEOPLE who manufacture stuff, NOT countries.

If no one is manufacturing toothpicks in Nigeria, who the hell are you blaming?

Are you not a Nigerian?

Why can't YOU manufacture them?

Or sponsor one of your useless, broke family members to go into it?

Your LOW IQ won't even let you realise it is yourself you are demeaning and insulting by typing rubbish about ''toothpicks''.

You think you are insulting ''Nigeria''.

Is Nigeria a person?

As you point that little dirty finger at 'Nigeria', four large fingers are pointing back at your fat dumb head and asking ''why don't YOU produce toothpicks if you see there's a market for it?''

Mr ''hustler''. 

I guess it's far easier to STEAL other people' money in your FRAUDULENT activities.

THIEF.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Mosquito brain. It is PEOPLE who manufacture stuff, NOT countries.

If no one is manufacturing toothpicks in Nigeria, who the hell are you blaming?

Are you not a Nigerian?

Why can't YOU manufacture them?

Or sponsor one of your useless, broke family members to go into it?

Your LOW IQ won't even let you realise it is yourself you are demeaning and insulting by typing rubbish about ''toothpicks''.

You think you are insulting ''Nigeria''.

Is Nigeria a person?

As you point that little dirty finger at 'Nigeria', four large fingers are pointing back at your dumb head and asking ''why don't YOU produce toothpicks if you see there's a market for it?''

Mr ''hustler''. 

I guess it's far easier to steal other people' money in your fraudulent activities.

Lool cheesy
Typical Nigerian. Claiming to know too much.
So your slow brain didn't tell you it is the people that makes Up the country?

Keep on fooling yourself, and also disgracing your poverty stricken parents here..

And then it is no longer a school dropout, but now someone who gets money through fraudulent activityz?? grin
.. I just realised I've been wasting my whole time replying a kid and a dumb slowpoke.

You can cry all you want, No more attention for you...broke FOOL grin
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by doxijaw: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

So you consider yourself and your stinking family to be ''exceptions'', while the rest of Nigerians are low IQ people, correct?

You are the epitome of the miseducated, stupid, dumb negro and Uncle Tom.

Oh sure, God made YOU special.

Uselesss, worthless piece of self deluding trash.

You see that low iq trait won't allow you decipher on a deeper level.

Already stressed the importance of averages which I'm sure you didnt grasp because you think your whinny little insults bother me grin

Abstraction is what you need instead of aggression.

One last time, Nigerians are useless, read it over until you understand what it actually means.

It's impossible to tell you folks the truth, here's another man telling you something, hope you have enough comprehension skills to understand it.

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Lool cheesy
Typical Nigerian. Claiming to know too much.
So your slow brain didn't tell you it is the people that makes Up the country?

Keep on fooling yourself, and also disgracing your poverty stricken parents here..

And then it is no longer a school dropout, but now someone who gets money through fraudulent activityz?? grin
.. I just realised I've been wasting my whole time replying a kid and a dumb slowpoke.

You can cry all you want, No more attention for you...broke FOOL grin

You are a school dropout and a criminal. Most likely a drug pusher or scammer.

That is why you call people ''broke'' this, and ''broke'' that.

For you, money is the be all and end all of everything.

That is your LOW IQ, backward mentality of fraudsters and crooks.

Learn to CONTRIBUTE to your country instead of being a crook and a fraudster.
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
doxijaw:

You see that low iq trait won't allow you decipher on a deeper level.

Already stressed the importance of averages which I'm sure you didnt grasp because you think your whinny little insults bother me grin

Abstraction is what you need instead of aggression.

One last time, Nigerians are useless, read it over until you understand what it actually means.

It's impossible to tell you folks the truth, here's another man telling you something, hope you have enough comprehension skills to understand it.

Slaveboy washing plates abroad and feeling funky.

Better return to your plate washing duties before your white master comes in and whups your stinky slave behind.

As for that dumb English clown whose rubbish you posted, the least said about the worthless trash he typed from his nation of thieves, enslavers, mass murderers and looters of the global wealth, the better.

Oh sure, we should learn how to ''build our nations'' like his English ''empire builders'' of old who enslaved, looted, and mass murdered untold millions and whole populations to gain their wealth.

Much rather copy this generation of westerners, thank you, than the mass murdering, lunatic, demonic enslavers and global looters of his country's past, whom he seems to think were saints worthy of emulation.

Slaveboy proudly quoting his 'massa'.

Sure he didn't whup your slave butt to have you post that drivel?
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by ewa20buredi100: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
When I lived in Palo Alto during the dot-com boom. A lot of friends lived in these caravan, they didn't care so long as they were closer to silicone valley

The government later banned it.
Good old days
Abeg help a brother leave Nigeria.
I am willing to do anything
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by carlos1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
fnep2smooth:

thats the disadvantage of the method......... but its better than scamming them their money
Am a web developer too but I can't take such risk
Mbanu
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Built for me... exactly what I would like!
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2021
ewa20buredi100:
Abeg help a brother leave Nigeria. I am willing to do anything
ok
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2021
For us here in Nigeria na cows dey dominate our discussions
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by Rossnitti: 2:27am On Feb 26, 2021
ewa20buredi100:

Abeg help a brother leave Nigeria.
I am willing to do anything

You're a fool. Stay in your country and build your country.

The western world is falling apart. With this covid scamdemic, they will go even further into the ditch, with businesses there collapsing everywhere due to the endless lockdowns.

And guess who they will target for attacks and racial hate when their economy is crashing and jobs scarce? You, the immigrant, and your kids.

Africa is the future. You have no idea how LUCKY you are to be in Nigeria/Africa right now.

That money you have to travel abroad, use it and start a business HERE in Nigeria, and if you apply yourself, you'll be very successful.

Why do you want to go to the west to be someone's boy-boy? Working for someone? Why?

Start and grow your business here. You will be much more happier and fulfilled.

You can travel anywhere you like for vacation, but build yourself and your family here.

Don't say you weren't warned.

I'm talking from experience.

This Nigerian girl lived all her life in the UK but decided to move to Nigeria to start a furniture business. She is making serious profits, and when asked if she wants to return to the UK, she said ''never ever''.

Why do you want to go where you're treated like a 2nd class citizen when you can be a BOSS in your own country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYBPvTa8rLk&t=1188s
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2021
This car would not fit Nigerian environment at all,did you see the the last pics view,a green lush mountain valley environment with clean weather fresh air,now imagine driving around Aba metropolis with this vehicle,it will be like using a sack bag to sew cloth for a kings daughter
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2021
WiszyFraud:

grin
still better than a certain country headed by a man called Buhari, that cannot produce toothpick

China and Nigeria should not be in the same sentence except when Nigeria wants to beg for loans, they’re million miles ahead of us

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2021
kechywillz:
This car would not fit Nigerian environment at all,did you see the the last pics view,a green lush mountain valley environment with clean weather fresh air,now imagine driving around Aba metropolis with this vehicle,it will be like using a sack bag to sew cloth for a kings daughter

They didn’t have Nigeria on their mind when they built the vehicle

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by easy34(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Shey na for road wey herdsmen dey control i wan drive this one. We go ride am one day. Definitely not in this country
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

You are a school dropout and a criminal. Most likely a drug pusher or scammer.

That is why you call people ''broke'' this, and ''broke'' that.

For you, money is the be all and end all of everything.

That is your LOW IQ, backward mentality of fraudsters and crooks.

Learn to CONTRIBUTE to your country instead of being a crook and a fraudster.

Yeah I get it, ...When a typical frustrated Nigerian meets someone who's more successful than them, it's always "he's a scammer, a ritualist, or a drug pusher, and all of that crap cheesy

Little dumb kid, I don't see money as everything.
Maybe that is how you see money as you're too broke!grin
You just keep on sounding too broke and frustrated,
And that is becoming irritating.. angry

Also, It is now obvious jealousy, hate and poverty is badly eating you Up sad

And I just noticed you copy insults thrown at you from other irrelevant quarrels you probably started...just to make yourself feel you're good at abusive words. so pathetic.

That the only thing you inherited from your parents is poverty, and being mannerless doesn't mean you should go about displaying that to the world.. e no make sense angry

Grow Up!!!!!!!!
Re: China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Feb 28, 2021
StephenBB:
Immediately I saw this vehicle,, “Removing Poop” came to my mind..
And then, I saw your comment and smiled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) / Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.